The John Whitney Chromatic OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose my new hairstyle.

#1 is my current one, kinda.

hairstylesyr1.png

[quote name='corrosivefrost']not really. *shrug*[/quote]Just curious, since no 3G was one of the big issues I had with the iPhone.

The fact that it's not on Sprint being the other one.

Keep this in mind you play Ikaruga. There is no difference in the number of enemies when you change difficulty.

Easy: No enemies shoot back bullets when they die.

Normal: Enemies shoot back bullets when they die IF you destroy them with the same color.

Hard: Enemies shoot back bullets when they die regardless of color.

They have to fix the lag on this game. But I got to Level 3. :)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Maybe it's manageable now with online coop?[/QUOTE]

Manageable, but still fucking hard.

Finally got to the 3rd stage, but I was getting mad lag when I was playing with music and you need fast reflexes.

I wasn't getting any lag with Ugamer last night, so it's probably just the two of us that were having the problem.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You have a mullet?

I vote for #5.[/quote]

Well the hair it just long on top and sweeps back, I just let my mohawk grow all winter long and now it pisses me off cuz I can't do anything with it..

My girl likes #5 too. lol.

[quote name='dallow']Zew, I think that disc has been proved fake.
There are promo discs out there but with no art on them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was discussing it at a forum I go to that isn't so uptight on piracy.

Seems like it's going to be a fake.

Still...I can dream. :|

Anyonehave Time Warner's sub $100 Digital Cable + Digital Phone + Internet bundle?

GetALL3_1yr_limited.gif

I wondering what kind of bullshit fees they try to weasel into there.

I'd have to drop down to 7 megabit internet, which is still better than when I first got Roadrunner and was paying $45 for 6 megabits.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So for those of you with modded :360:'s do you have to keep it off XBOX Live in order for it not to be tagged and banned?[/quote]

yea

[quote name='zewone']I'm on Xbox Live all the time.[/quote]

:whistle2:k...so how is it that from time to time we hear of users getting their :360:'s banned from Live? Is it pretty foolproof to mod now a days?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:k...so how is it that from time to time we hear of users getting their :360:'s banned from Live? Is it pretty foolproof to mod now a days?[/QUOTE]

You don't hear about it that often.

The people who get banned are dumbasses who play games that aren't stealth protected.

With the latest custom firmware, it doesn't allow your 360 to send back info to MS that lets them know it's a copy.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea[/QUOTE]
200804010238449583.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:k...so how is it that from time to time we hear of users getting their :360:'s banned from Live? Is it pretty foolproof to mod now a days?[/quote]Some methods of copying games didn't copy the security stuff correctly so the peeps that used those methods got banned.

I use TW internet only jimbo.

My deal was 29.99 for the first 6 months, and my monthly charges were about $32.
Not that bad for fees.

Because there are some idiots that don't lock their shit down and MS loves to blow that shit out of proportion. They see scaremongering that BS as a big deterrent, since there are really very few negatives to having a modded 360, personal morality issues aside.

I'm still curious about how that Gizmo $$$$$$ got his shit banned.

[quote name='zewone']You don't hear about it that often.

The people who get banned are dumbasses who play games that aren't stealth protected.

With the latest custom firmware, it doesn't allow your 360 to send back info to MS that lets them know it's a copy.

200804010238449583.gif
[/quote]

well played

Did they at least integrate the new maps into the playlists?

The game has lost a lot of its flavor now that XP means nothing to me. I'm trying to get to the golden AK, but that's gonna take forever.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']so I got my coffin. Bye bye xbox.[/quote]Did you pick up your new replacement one yet or are you going to wait out getting the replacement for the dead one?

[quote name='dallow']I'm surprised you haven't maxed out in that game yet.[/QUOTE]

I stayed at 55 for a long time.

And then I got banned for 3 weeks and had to play on a different gamertag.

And then, my Xblockz broke.

Either way, I'm not going to the 10th prestige, I'm staying on the 9th (I'm already there) since I like it best.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did they at least integrate the new maps into the playlists?

The game has lost a lot of its flavor now that XP means nothing to me. I'm trying to get to the golden AK, but that's gonna take forever.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='shrike4242']Did you pick up your new replacement one yet or are you going to wait out getting the replacement for the dead one?[/QUOTE]
I replaced it on Monday.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i fucking hate this game.

i spawn, walk out the door at The Bog, and get sniped in 2 seconds later.[/quote]

Well there's your problem. Run, $$$$a, run!

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Well there's your problem. Run, $$$$a, run![/quote]

Sorry, i meant to say i ran....because honestly, who the hell walks in COD4?

[quote name='seanr1221']No, but I'm guessing he had a bunch of embarassing videos?

Zew, are the maps worth it??[/QUOTE]

If you play a lot. So, no. :)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cool.

What for?[/QUOTE]
motto.

Anyone want a complete copy of The Darkness 360 for $15? I think I'm pretty much done with that game now. Shit was so :drool: when it was the first game I played on my HDTV.

[quote name='DT778']Some methods of copying games didn't copy the security stuff correctly so the peeps that used those methods got banned.[/quote]

Interesting. I have a 2nd :360: that I was going to give to my little sis, but I was thinking of tinkering with it instead.

[quote name='zewone']You don't hear about it that often.

[/quote]

So when MS has their seasonal updates, does the modding community have to usually come up with another update as well?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Because there are some idiots that don't lock their shit down and MS loves to blow that shit out of proportion. They see scaremongering that BS as a big deterrent, since there are really very few negatives to having a modded 360, personal morality issues aside.

I'm still curious about how that Gizmo $$$$$$ got his shit banned.[/quote]

I'm starting to think that this sounds way more complicated than I initially expected. I have a friend who loves to hack but he's a Sony/Nintendo guy...never owned an XBOX or X360 otherwise I'd ask him for assistance.

Hey Dallow, I checked out "The Blow" and she is pretty cool. Which Album should I get? I have like 40 more songs on eMusic and I want to make them count.

There's only one album/EP. "Poor Aim: Love Songs"

Actually, a new one just came out, but I haven't heard it called Paper Television I think.

Tinkering with it? There is seriously no other use for modding a 360 other than "backups." No emulators, no added dashboard or media features, no homebrew, no nothing.

It would probably be above your head but it's really easy for anyone that can wrap their heads around how simple tech stuff works. Modding my PSP was way more tedious and everyone does that. You don't even have to solder anything on most drives. All I had to do was crack it open, plug in a PCI card into my PC and plug a cable in connecting my PC to my 360's DVD drive. After that you use semi-automated software to flash the firmware and you're done.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
So when MS has their seasonal updates, does the modding community have to usually come up with another update as well?[/QUOTE]

No.

They don't target modders as much as they want the general public to believe they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back