The Last Of Us Remastered for $51.45 W/ $25 in SYWP at KMART PS4

Oboogie188

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just canceled my order, tired of dealing with it. I'll just pay MSRP somewhere else.
Yep, still no movement on my June 10th-ordered copy. *sigh*

I called and cancelled. Really tired of the BS with Kmart.
is cancelling something that can only be done by calling in? i tried cancelling over chat, and they said i can't cancel. have to wait til it come and return it in store.

I've cancelled over chat before.... Man I hope Kmart and Dell make it on a cheapy year-end list of most difficult retailers...

is cancelling something that can only be done by calling in? i tried cancelling over chat, and they said i can't cancel. have to wait til it come and return it in store.
The first time I did a chat and wanted to cancel they would not let me. But the next two times I tried they let me. Kmart is a huge mess. I had my preorder cancelled because they said I did not have enough points...I had 194,000 in my account, but what did not cover the 49,000 I used on the preorder?

sometimes they are bad about that. i actually had one tell me that even though he really wanted to cancel it so bad for me, he unfortunately couldnt do that. i just close out the chat and go to the next rep. if you let them finish you could actually burn them on a survey if you wanted. ive been contacted before from those surveys, but that was when they sent me a survey asking about my experience when they hadnt even shipped my order out yet.

Hey if anyone out there with experience preordering with points from Kmart. While I said I'd never preorder from Kmart again, The best thing I could think of to use the points earned on this deal was a preorder for DriveClub out in early October. The pouints expire in 30 days I think. Being that I placed the order just now, will I be ok or will they not take the points for the game until it ships (which they will be expired by)

A quick response from someone with knowledge/experience with this would be greatly appreciated. I have some other points that expire tonight and if the DriveClub thing won't work I need to think of something else ASAP.

Hey if anyone out there with experience preordering with points from Kmart. While I said I'd never preorder from Kmart again, The best thing I could think of to use the points earned on this deal was a preorder for DriveClub out in early October. The pouints expire in 30 days I think. Being that I placed the order just now, will I be ok or will they not take the points for the game until it ships (which they will be expired by)

A quick response from someone with knowledge/experience with this would be greatly appreciated. I have some other points that expire tonight and if the DriveClub thing won't work I need to think of something else ASAP.
They will cancel your order if you do not have those points available when the order is processed/shipped as they do not take the points out of your account until then. The best thing to do with KMART is to try and role those points into something else where the points don't expire so soon. I usually find a deal some headphones where I don't have to spend that much out of pocket and still get the points back. Bonus points on headphones usually are good for 1 year.

Thanks for the info. I kind of thought it wouldn't work when I noticed all those points were still on my account after placing the order. I went ahead and just put them toward some tools at Sears so as not to lose them. Weird thing is when I preordered The Last Of Us back in June, the points I used for that were deducted immediately AND my CC was charged right away. Thought that was kind of odd for a preorder, but Kmart is backwards as I mentioned in another reply. I guess I got lucky on that one.

did people who requested to cancel their order actually got it cancelled? representative said they'll do it last week, but as of today, it still shows processing.

did people who requested to cancel their order actually got it cancelled? representative said they'll do it last week, but as of today, it still shows processing.
Mine was canceled almost immediately after I did my online chat.

Did anyone who had a December 31 release date ever actually receive the game, or did everyone cancel? Just curious...

Mine was canceled almost immediately after I did my online chat.

Did anyone who had a December 31 release date ever actually receive the game, or did everyone cancel? Just curious...
I chatted with customer service yesterday and was told the item is out of stock (they acknowledged the ship date error) and they can't tell me when it will ship (it was still scheduled for 12/31). I was planning on cancelling anyway (I waited to contact them since I was out of town). I only asked about the ship date to see what they would say or if they would offer me any compensation. I think i'm through messing with Kmart with the exception of my Driveclub order which will supposedly get $40 in rewards with it. I have a Kmart close to me, so returns are easy, so I might give it another shot if there is an opportunity to get more than $20 in rewards on a certain title. I have Best Buy GCU which is much more reliable and not much difference (GCU is better for certain rewards titles), so the hassle of Kmart in comparison is just not worth it.

Also, for those who state otherwise, I have usually had pretty decent service using their chat feature so far and have been able to get price adjustments and cancel orders using it.

Also, for those who state otherwise, I have usually had pretty decent service using their chat feature so far and have been able to get price adjustments and cancel orders using it.
Yeah, honestly this is the first time I have had any issues with Kmart. Until this fiasco I have really enjoyed the SYW program and have gotten some great deals.

bread's done
Back