The Last Story for Wii - $29.99 and Free Shipping at Deep Discount

blackfrancis44

CAGiversary!
I just ordered The Last Story for the Wii for 29.99 on deepdiscount.com with FS

Link

It's the best deal I have found for this so far...though you will wait for it...since it's deepdiscount and it won't ship for 5-10 days and then another couple days when they actually ship it out.

Not a problem for me since I have a bag log of games I am playing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']My initial order shipped[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sadboy']Shipped orders FTW[/QUOTE]

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.png

[quote name='Setherial']you guys need to repost once you get your copy if it came with the artbook and special outer box casing and official soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

All first print copies will include the artbook and outer case. There is no standard version of the game yet. IIRC the soundtrack is for pre orders.

Just because it comes with it, doesnt mean they wont take the game out of it. A few game stops I went to actually did this to disply the game on the shelf. Kinda lame.

[quote name='Deader2818']Just because it comes with it, doesnt mean they wont take the game out of it. A few game stops I went to actually did this to disply the game on the shelf. Kinda lame.[/QUOTE]

but if you bought a copy from that GS, did they give you everything or just the game?

[quote name='Thedrknss48']Got mine today! Came with the art book![/QUOTE]

Got mine too!:bouncy:

If you're keeping score:
*received shipping email the other day (same as others)
*arrived in today's mail via USPS
*it's the special box/case with the artbook
*got shipped in one of those corrugated cardboard envelopes. You know the kind that are basically two sheets of cardboard glued together around the game. NO padding other than the sheets of cardboard. No damage aside from a crease mark on the spine but at least it blends in with the raised lettering.

Thanks again OP!

[quote name='yobaburp']I got mine for free off a torrent site :p[/QUOTE]

So? Want a cookie because you stole a game?

[quote name='Kecir12']So? Want a cookie because you stole a game?[/QUOTE]
Just as long as it's not chips ahoy.

Well, got mine in the mail today. Box was probably only a 4 out of 5 as far as quality because of the cheap shipping package but at least I got it

Got it today, no soundtrack, but it did come with the art book. Pleasantly surprised it even shipped. :)

[quote name='jdirtybird32']Mine says it shipped but still haven't received it yet. Can't track it cause USPS doesn't recognize the tracking number they sent me :/[/QUOTE]
Yeah, same here. I haven't checked my parent's house yet. Did you get yours?

bread's done
Back