The Legacy Wrestling Thread

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah...Triple H is getting sent back to Raw..[/QUOTE]

:cry:

I'd rather have Orton vs Edge at Mania. That match would be all so full of win.

When was the last time they had someone lose a title during a ppv , then win another one the same night (didn't they do that with edge once before)?

[quote name='StarKnightX']When was the last time they had someone lose a title during a ppv , then win another one the same night (didn't they do that with edge once before)?[/quote]

They did that with Orton for I think Unforgiven '07 When he lost the title early in the PPV to HHH and then won it back from him in the main event.

You know, every time i feel like Edge's "Ultimate Opportunist" gimmick is getting stale, he steals a belt and it's awesome again, every single time.

[quote name='Purple Flames']They did that with Orton for I think Unforgiven '07 When he lost the title early in the PPV to HHH and then won it back from him in the main event.[/quote]

Wasn't what I was thinking of but it'll do.

What's your prediction myke?

I'm guessing that Myke means they'll just drop the belt right back to Cena since Edge wasn't supposed to be in the match.

But i'm guessing that Vickie will get Edge to keep the belt in exchange for Triple H/ WWE Title to Raw. Worst case scenario, we're now looking at a repeat Orton/HHH/Cena from last year

[quote name='diddy310']I'm guessing that Myke means they'll just drop the belt right back to Cena since Edge wasn't supposed to be in the match.

But i'm guessing that Vickie will get Edge to keep the belt in exchange for Triple H/ WWE Title to Raw. Worst case scenario, we're now looking at a repeat Orton/HHH/Cena from last year[/quote]

That certainly wouldn't be totally surprising , but at the same time even if Edge wasn't supposed to be in the match , Cena was still out before Jericho and Rey , who both were supposed to be in the match. It wouldn't make any sense to give that belt back to cena when he still clearly lost (not that the wwe has a history of doing things that made sense).

800600.jpg

Time for a new topic btw.

No, a Dusty Finish doesn't involve the title winner dropping the belt. It involves the title winner having the belt stripped from them (a la Jericho's first unrecorded and unofficial title reign in the WWF many many moons ago).

Two things will happen tomorrow, I feel:
1) Edge will have the title stripped and it will be given back to Cena
2) Edge will have the title stripped and it will be held up, giving us a Wrestlemania IV-style tournament (with, say, KOTR style 8 guys start, have prelim matches before WM, and the final 4 have two matches at WM itself).

I don't see a scenario where Edge keeps the belt. This seems like too much "Andre hands the belt to Ted DiBiase after pinning Hulk Hogan" to me.

Alright, WWE... you've got seven weeks to make me give a shit about WM25.

*crosses fingers*

[quote name='mykevermin']No, a Dusty Finish doesn't involve the title winner dropping the belt. It involves the title winner having the belt stripped from them (a la Jericho's first unrecorded and unofficial title reign in the WWF many many moons ago).

Two things will happen tomorrow, I feel:
1) Edge will have the title stripped and it will be given back to Cena
2) Edge will have the title stripped and it will be held up, giving us a Wrestlemania IV-style tournament (with, say, KOTR style 8 guys start, have prelim matches before WM, and the final 4 have two matches at WM itself).

I don't see a scenario where Edge keeps the belt. This seems like too much "Andre hands the belt to Ted DiBiase after pinning Hulk Hogan" to me.[/quote]

i dunno, i just cant see that happening.... just dont see them stripping edge of the belt.

i see more of an orton/triple h match and undertaker/edge. i can see edge coming back and making fun of raw for once again having NO world champion though.

I really can't wait for Joe Hennig to make it to the Big leagues. That's why I love FCW. It's all WWE Developmental and I might be joining soon. Time will Tell. :D

bread's done
Back