The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle - Pre-Order

New update to play Wii games on the GamePad makes this bundle more appealing...just curious how it works though: is there a sensor bar in the Gamepad, because how would it detect you waving the Wiimote around and pointing at the little screen?
Yes there is a sensor bar in the gamepad.

Nintendo just announced special Mario and Luigi Wii Remote Plus, more news coming.

Picked one up today. My local best buy had about 15 left in stock. The majority had a big 300 dollar sticker on them. Made sure to grab one without since i like to keep the box for my game room. Also managed to price match scribblenauts unlimted for $19.99 from amazon. So far im liking the WiiU but the netflix is still superior on my ps3. Also todays update made it possible to play wii games on the gamepad screen.......but why must they insist you still use wiimotes? Like why even bother making it playable on a tiny gamepad when you have to use a wiimote....

Picked one up today. My local best buy had about 15 left in stock. The majority had a big 300 dollar sticker on them. Made sure to grab one without since i like to keep the box for my game room. Also managed to price match scribblenauts unlimted for $19.99 from amazon. So far im liking the WiiU but the netflix is still superior on my ps3. Also todays update made it possible to play wii games on the gamepad screen.......but why must they insist you still use wiimotes? Like why even bother making it playable on a tiny gamepad when you have to use a wiimote....
Because the emulation doesn't translate the WiiU controls to the Wii software at all. You wouldn't have any way to control them otherwise. Maybe you have a case with a stand though and want to play it while someone else watches TV?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back