The Legendary Starfy $14.99 via Amazon

Is it likely to drop lower at some point? I've picked up a few Nintendo games for $10 or less in the past, but not too many.

[quote name='eastx']Is it likely to drop lower at some point? I've picked up a few Nintendo games for $10 or less in the past, but not too many.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to tell with Nintendo. Like games like Twilight Princess and SMg still are full price with a $10 sale ever once in awhile on amazon.

But then you get games like Zelda: Spirit Tracks where its dirt cheap literally 2 months after the game is out. I don't get it.

If I had to guess I would say it won't get any lower than the price it is now. I would guess it will go oop/oos before it can drop further.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

I tend to think this game is in the same boat as Rhythm Heaven and EBA, Japanese titles that finally make their way overseas but don't find their market for some reason. Rhythm Heaven was $10 last Black Friday and it's amazing how many copies of EBA there are still available for $10-15 at many retailers. How large of a print run did that game receive?

[quote name='Caddywompus21']I tend to think this game is in the same boat as Rhythm Heaven and EBA, Japanese titles that finally make their way overseas but don't find their market for some reason. Rhythm Heaven was $10 last Black Friday and it's amazing how many copies of EBA there are still available for $10-15 at many retailers. How large of a print run did that game receive?[/QUOTE]

Such a shame, too. EBA really deserves far more attention than it got. It disappoints me that it sold so poorly here that we're unlikely to get another. It has to be, hands down, the best music type game I've played.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']It's hard to tell with Nintendo. Like games like Twilight Princess and SMg still are full price with a $10 sale ever once in awhile on amazon.

But then you get games like Zelda: Spirit Tracks where its dirt cheap literally 2 months after the game is out. I don't get it.

If I had to guess I would say it won't get any lower than the price it is now. I would guess it will go oop/oos before it can drop further.

Just my 2 cents anyway.[/QUOTE]

Some other games hit super cheap too, but with this I think it's a toss up. I doubt there are piles of copies just sitting around. I bought mine at launch...but of course it's in the backlog...

Regarding the second DS Zelda, my theory with that is so many people were burned on the first one that the second one didn't sell. I finally learned my lesson and skipped it, except I gave it a shot when it was $15 or something (will probably hate it, and am buying it just because I like the older ones, but...)

The second DS Zelda is actually a lot worse than the first one IMO thanks to the stupid microphone/flute-playing mechanic. Many people, myself included, simply can't get it to work without using a headset, and it's necessary to get anywhere in the game. Plus you just look stupid blowing into your system constantly and it adds nothing to the gameplay.

Wow, and I hated the FIRST one :lol:

I should move it up in my 'queue', knock it off so I can sell it (though I have to finish Metal Gear first, which is not short :lol:)

bread's done
Back