The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked both links then looked at the bioware store an still haven't seen it...what am I doing wrong? I wanna see it!!

[quote name='Vap']I clicked both links then looked at the bioware store an still haven't seen it...what am I doing wrong? I wanna see it!![/QUOTE]

429733_316254355091778_145552758828606_930284_1646427991_n.jpg

Hopefully this works...

Edit: Yeah, there ya go. :)

I normally love the mass effect lithos, but this one isn't doing anything for me. I'd rather see weapon lithos or character classes (especially with the multiplayer aspect of ME3) before another meh scenery one.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']/sigh, it's a big oversized one. I still have my Team lithograph in the roll because I've been too cheap to get it framed.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Though it is a combination of lazy and the fact that I have the mini version framed. :razz:

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']
429733_316254355091778_145552758828606_930284_1646427991_n.jpg

Hopefully this works...

Edit: Yeah, there ya go. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! =) it's a awesome looking lithograph,and I'll love to have the first one based off of me3....just not sure where to hang it..

[quote name='Vap']Thank you so much! =) it's a awesome looking lithograph,and I'll love to have the first one based off of me3....just not sure where to hang it..[/QUOTE]

Just know to frame it , it will most likely cost at least 2-3x the cost of the litho itself ;)

I got caught up in the lithograph excitement and have a handful at home...I can't bring myself to keep buying more, especially since I can't afford to frame them all :p.

I think the market for these are much smaller than originally anticipated and Treehouse saturated it with the litany of ME2 lithographs. Most people buying the last few releases were resellers (see Cerberus prices on e-bay), which made it look like they were still a hot commodity, but now the resellers can't dump them for $50.

With that being said - it still is a nice litho.

[quote name='veronesepk']Same here - I love the lithos, just not sold on this one. Re-sellers are going to have one heck of a time trying to ship this one.[/QUOTE]

You mean physically ship it? Will come in a tube - all you have to do is stick a new label on it ;)

[quote name='blitztwn36']I got caught up in the lithograph excitement and have a handful at home...I can't bring myself to keep buying more, especially since I can't afford to frame them all :p.

I think the market for these are much smaller than originally anticipated and Treehouse saturated it with the litany of ME2 lithographs. Most people buying the last few releases were resellers (see Cerberus prices on e-bay), which made it look like they were still a hot commodity, but now the resellers can't dump them for $50.

With that being said - it still is a nice litho.[/QUOTE]

you're absolutely right. But if you want a litho, it's still cheapest to buy it from bioware.

this one is just kinda all over the place. I'm not opposed to scene lithos (vs character) but this is no Citadel.

I wonder if it's selling slow cause no one cares anymore or cause they released it early.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY ROOM. I DO NOT HAVE ANY ROOM.

[quote name='blitztwn36']I got caught up in the lithograph excitement and have a handful at home...I can't bring myself to keep buying more, especially since I can't afford to frame them all :p.

With that being said - it still is a nice litho.[/QUOTE]

Well, the Team litho did sell like hotcakes too... I think you're right though, you'd figure the collector types are starting to run out of wall space.

It seems to be selling fairly quickly, it's down to 118 right now out of 250, but it doesn't seem to be going nearly as quickly as the character lithos.

Edit: literally right after posting this I refreshed the cart and it went from 118 to "please remove this item from your cart"... hmm

[quote name='iamsmart']Yeah I just saw this, why do you think they did that? I thought it was 250 now and 250 later.[/QUOTE]
well it wasnt technically supposed to go on sale until 10 am MDT. I just had it in my work outlook calendar and it reminded me 15 mins before at 9:45, so I opened up the page and the buy button was there, so I went ahead and placed an order. After my order was confirmed on the site and via email, I went back to the store page and the Buy button was gone!

so, they screw up and put it up early - then pull it when it was actually supposed to be on sale. Can imagine a lot of people who were timing it right coming and thinking they are already all gone and being pissed.

Having second thoughts now...anybody see these ending up like the citadel or illium lithos due to its early release, the feature of a prominent game scene, and massive size?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']About a half hour.[/QUOTE]

With about 20 minutes of it before the pre-sale time - most people didn't know it went live around 9:30 Mountain, then down around 9:50 Mountain, then back up at 10 Mountain.

Are these really as limited as they say? Every one I see up there is 300 or 500 or 800 prints, yet they are all in stock.

[quote name='NEP']Are these really as limited as they say? Every one I see up there is 300 or 500 or 800 prints, yet they are all in stock.[/QUOTE]

that's cause those are the ones no one wants.

[quote name='confoosious']that's cause those are the ones no one wants.[/QUOTE]

Well I think they are all pretty cool. I really like the DAOC litho.. might actually bite on it. Same with the ME2 Purgatory one.

Purgatory has been up for ~10 months now. Others sell out in minutes. And scenery sells depending on how iconic for the series it is. Illium and Citadel are THE most sought-after ones out there...more than any character or the Normandy (although low-number Tali prints give them a run for their money). Omega and Wards are pretty popular, too. Purgatory and Pragia were ho-hum quest areas that you never returned to and didn't exactly have a lot of character...ergo, they've taken ages to sell.

I grabbed one of these late last night when only 5 were left. Moving into a house in a few months with a lot of wall space, so some of the lithos I've got sitting in my closet might actually have a chance to go up :)

[quote name='TahoeMax']Purgatory has been up for ~10 months now. Others sell out in minutes. And scenery sells depending on how iconic for the series it is. Illium and Citadel are THE most sought-after ones out there...more than any character or the Normandy (although low-number Tali prints give them a run for their money). Omega and Wards are pretty popular, too. Purgatory and Pragia were ho-hum quest areas that you never returned to and didn't exactly have a lot of character...ergo, they've taken ages to sell.

I grabbed one of these late last night when only 5 were left. Moving into a house in a few months with a lot of wall space, so some of the lithos I've got sitting in my closet might actually have a chance to go up :)[/QUOTE]

I think you made the right choice picking one of these up -- I was down on this scene, but after playing the demo last night, the Earth Alliance setting is as important as Illium or the Citadel, and maybe more so. I'm glad I grabbed one.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This is an awesome Arcade tribute print. It's 9 x 24", limited to 200, and glows in the dark. Costs $50, Check out the blog pics of it for closer detail. It looks amazing.

http://store.dkngstudios.com/product/vs

VS_dkng.gif
[/QUOTE]

You like it? This seems way too simple (it's just pixel art) and way too small for $50+. It has a fancy-sounding paper, but I can't imagine even that justifies the price tag.

Just got my Earth Alliance Litho yesterday. Looks pretty nice. Too bad it will have to wait for a frame, since I still have to get one for my Team Litho

bread's done
Back