The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that ordered two of the Earth Alliance and has received them, did they ship in separate tubes? I received a single tube today, but there was only one litho in it. The packing slip says 2 and I only received one tracking number, so I was expecting both to be inside. Not sure if I should contact them yet or wait a couple days to see if a second tube shows up.

[quote name='winterlane']For anyone that ordered two of the Earth Alliance and has received them, did they ship in separate tubes? I received a single tube today, but there was only one litho in it. The packing slip says 2 and I only received one tracking number, so I was expecting both to be inside. Not sure if I should contact them yet or wait a couple days to see if a second tube shows up.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they come in separate tubes.

[quote name='Jdklaffke']What happened when I changed the levels of both images. Aria is easily visible, but the Reaper Attack is harder to visualize.
[/QUOTE]

I'm lost on what you're getting at - they don't print the lithos in pixelated and inverted colors for a reason.

[quote name='blitztwn36']I'm lost on what you're getting at - they don't print the lithos in pixelated and inverted colors for a reason.[/QUOTE]

On their facebook page they posted a preview of each. Both were pure black. Before that they asked if anyone used photoshop.

So to see the preview right now you have to mess with the images they posted in photoshop.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']On their facebook page they posted a preview of each. Both were pure black. Before that they asked if anyone used photoshop.

So to see the preview right now you have to mess with the images they posted in photoshop.[/QUOTE]

Ah - makes much more sense. I didn't know what kind of abstract art we were trying to interpret - or put a deeper meaning/look onto the lithos.

Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='Jdklaffke']Just got my first look at my ME3 Earth Alliance litho -- #7/500!!!!![/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard. I got one in the 400s and one #20.
#20 is still very nice I'd say.

I didn't like the quality of the Claptrap ones (compared to the Mass Effect ones), so I'm not sure if I'd bite on this. Why'd only Lilith though?

Claptrap came in a tube, was signed in PENCIL, and had no protective coating over the print.

[quote name='Jdklaffke']Just got my first look at my ME3 Earth Alliance litho -- #7/500!!!!![/QUOTE]

daaaaaaaaaaaamn. nice. The lowest number I have is 3.

Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know the borderlands Lilith screen print sold out already. Didn't sell out as fast as the clap trap one but pretty fast. Also treehouse opened up a prototype store and have their first litho up, limited to 300. Looks decent.

Treehouse is on fire today, they announced the release date for the Aria and Reapers prints. Next week! they have a dual pack with one of each going on sale earlier on Wednesday then later in the week the individuals. oh yeah lol at someone who said they won't buy it until the ending for Mass effect 3 is changed. Boy that guy means business.

[quote name='ROCK1LEE']Treehouse is on fire today, they announced the release date for the Aria and Reapers prints. Next week! they have a dual pack with one of each going on sale earlier on Wednesday then later in the week the individuals. oh yeah lol at someone who said they won't buy it until the ending for Mass effect 3 is changed. Boy that guy means business.[/QUOTE]

Will definitely be snagging the two pack :D

I purchased the new Prototype 2 litho today. I never played the first game, but the picture was pretty cool. Plus it was my first shot at getting a low numbered print.

I figured it was as good a time as ever to pick up my first Litho. Probably not the last!

So you were the other person who picked up the prototype litho. I got one myself! Selected 2 day shipping. can't wait I have the Lilith print, prototype print, and next week will have the aria and reapers. I don't know what has gotten into me but I just love art now. I haven't even played mass effect 3, played the original prototype but obviously not the sequel.

[quote name='ROCK1LEE']They previously said 500 when they first revealed it.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. I must have forgotten that. :wall:

Glad they are $50 and not the oversized ones and $80 like The Team and Earth Alliance ones were.

Frames for 18 x 24 lithos are much easier and much cheaper to find :razz:

I still have yet to find a frame for my Team Litho :cry:

[quote name='saiyajinsc']will there be any me3 lithos?[/QUOTE]

There has already been one. There are 2 more releasing on the 23rd of this month.

Yes! Aria is one of the best NPCs. I am jumping on this one.

I have learned my lesson too. I have been trying to find a Miranda lithograph for a long time now. When I look on eBay, she sells for more than I would pay. I'll stop looking for a while and when I come back, I see she has sold for the price I would pay. It is absolutely unbelievable. There is no way I will be passing up these lithos anymore.

[quote name='NEP']There has already been one. There are 2 more releasing on the 23rd of this month.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, upset I missed out on the first one, won't miss out on the next one.

Just a question that somebody may or may not have the answer to.

I was the first person to purchase the Prototype 2 litho, I checked the inventory after I submitted my purchase and it indeed went from 300 to 299 available. Does this guarantee I get 1/300?

Somebody above me ordered one today, but selected a faster shipping option.. would that influence it? To be honest I'd be kind of upset if I didn't end up with the number that corresponded to when my purchase was made.

[quote name='NEP']Just a question that somebody may or may not have the answer to.

I was the first person to purchase the Prototype 2 litho, I checked the inventory after I submitted my purchase and it indeed went from 300 to 299 available. Does this guarantee I get 1/300?

Somebody above me ordered one today, but selected a faster shipping option.. would that influence it? To be honest I'd be kind of upset if I didn't end up with the number that corresponded to when my purchase was made.[/QUOTE]

Lithographs are packaged randomly.

[quote name='thelonepig']Lithographs are packaged randomly.[/QUOTE]

Is that so? Thanks for the info!

To be honest that makes me feel a little more at ease about buying some of the older Lithos. Do you have a source or anything?

[quote name='NEP']Is that so? Thanks for the info!

To be honest that makes me feel a little more at ease about buying some of the older Lithos. Do you have a source or anything?[/QUOTE]

I bought from the 2nd batch of "The Team" lithos - which were the leftovers after they sold out initially. I got number 15 or so.

I met the folks who work for the site at the Denver ME3 event. Not only did I make out with $100+ worth of free swag, but had a great time. Those guys do a lot of work to get us that swag; I got details on some of the process of creation that I hadn't even thought about.

They took feedback from customers to get a better feel on their operations, like litho delivery. I don't think many of the teeming masses there really knew who they were, but I was pretty stoked since I was a huge Litho fan.

And note, they really dislike the people buying lithos for resale purposes and watch over that stuff the best they can. Nice people and if they are browsing CAG, thanks for all the cool stuff!

To be honest that makes me feel a little more at ease about buying some of the older Lithos. Do you have a source or anything?[/QUOTE]

Just experience as others have mentioned. I ordered two of the Cerberus litho and ended up with 006 and 007, but I definitely was not that early in the purchase order.

is there a time when these lithos are being released tomorrow? i cant access this site from work, i'd hate to miss out

and yes confoosious...they are not signed, but are numbered

[quote name='proKoyeon']is there a time when these lithos are being released tomorrow? i cant access this site from work, i'd hate to miss out

and yes confoosious...they are not signed, but are numbered[/QUOTE]

they usually have two different release times. 1 ET and 6ET maybe? They usually post it.

I won't be in the market since it's not signed. and costs $10 more.

I bought from the 2nd batch for The Team one as well and got #7 so yeah it is totally random.

I used to collect these lithos since the Citadel but since then sold of my collection. I am just so burned out, I do not know how you guys justify spending so money on these average looking lithos.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']I used to collect these lithos since the Citadel but since then sold of my collection. I am just so burned out, I do not know how you guys justify spending so money on these average looking lithos.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way, only I'm burned out after only like 5 =P

But then again, I can sell my Archangel one for what I've spent...

The Aria litho looks too much like a graphic novel for me to purchase, and the Seattle litho is too gray and movie-like. I have a feeling Derek Watts didn't do these (or Mikko Kinnunen), and these don't live up to the past ME lithographs. Even the Dead Reaper/Prototype SR2 are better IMO.

I think the artist for Aria was Benjamin Huen, who also did the Thane and Tali lithos (two of my favorites). However, he recently left the company...ergo, no signature.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I think the artist for Aria was Benjamin Huen, who also did the Thane and Tali lithos (two of my favorites). However, he recently left the company...ergo, no signature.[/QUOTE]
very disappointed in that. I'd probably get it if it was signed.

bread's done
Back