The MangoKnife Prefers PS3 over 360 because it uses Less Power, OTT.

No biggie. I'm not to worried about it. Just thought it was a weird fuck up on NBC's behalf. I love that friggin show by the way. Best sitcom on tv right now IMO. The Office was really good this week too. I was laughing out loud at Ryan's nonchalant attitude towards sex in his closet and Kevin cheering masturbation.

[quote name='Maklershed']No biggie. I'm not to worried about it. Just thought it was a weird fuck up on NBC's behalf. I love that friggin show by the way. Best sitcom on tv right now IMO. The Office was really good this week too. I was laughing out loud at Ryan's nonchalant attitude towards sex in his closet and Kevin cheering masturbation.[/QUOTE]

I lost it when
Jim hopped in the cardboard box and was going to shut the lid. I also lost it when Ron explained how he lost part of his mustache. And yesterday I was listening to 80's on 8 and they started playing Dancing on the Ceiling.

Ha yeah that tear filed look Darryl was giving with Andy in the bottom of the frame was hilarious.

Hmmm .. why is Microsoft sending me an email saying "come back" to Xbox Live Gold? I should be set up for the next two years.

The dreaded triple post! Elder Scrolls Skyrim is looking phenomenal. I can't wait to play it. I might have to go through Oblivion again to get ready.

990w9i.jpg

So I woke up today... went in the kitchen to get a drink and I hadn't even put my glasses on but I see tons of what looked like dirt all over the kitchen floor. I look closer and realize it's catnip. The cats went into a drawer. Pulled out a sealed bag and destroyed it and spread it all over the floor.
I don't know why now... that bag has been in there two years and it hadn't ever been used. So yeah that was fun.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I woke up today... went in the kitchen to get a drink and I hadn't even put my glasses on but I see tons of what looked like dirt all over the kitchen floor. I look closer and realize it's catnip. The cats went into a drawer. Pulled out a sealed bag and destroyed it and spread it all over the floor.
I don't know why now... that bag has been in there two years and it hadn't ever been used. So yeah that was fun.[/QUOTE]

Relapse...you never know when.

Dead Space 2 is the shit. Only game I've played in over a decade where I played nonstop for like 6 hours straight.

Which chapter are you on Mak?

[quote name='Maklershed']The dreaded triple post! Elder Scrolls Skyrim is looking phenomenal. I can't wait to play it. I might have to go through Oblivion again to get ready.

990w9i.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh god, my life will cease to exist when that shit comes out. I've been playing these Elder Scroll games for almost a decade now.

[quote name='TheRock88']Dead Space 2 is the shit. Only game I've played in over a decade where I played nonstop for like 6 hours straight.

Which chapter are you on Mak?[/QUOTE]

Chapter 3. I nearly shit myself at the part I just got through .. when I was attacked by
a horde of toddlers :cold:

The next OTT needs to be dedicated to rubbing your mustache off while pleasuring your lady.

Planting the seeds because we all know that Ron Swanson is the mother fucking man.

I love how in every episode Ron has a different picture of breakfast food in his office. Also, in this past episode I noticed a picture of Andy shining George Bush's shoes.

Nope, I'd bet more like these:

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=OzL&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&q=herpes+mouth&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&gbv=1&ei=RkxZTYrCJ4T58AbJ6pGoBw

Not for the squeamish!!

[quote name='Maklershed']I love the OTT to bits, I want to kiss it on the lips. How's that?[/QUOTE]

Chuplayer might have some dolls for you to practice on...

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Whoa, new Radiohead album comes out THIS SATURDAY.[/QUOTE]

When I saw it on their website I nearly lost my shit here at work. I am glad I get paid tomorrow. I wish the physical copies would ship sooner than May though.

Also I can't concentrate on work now waitng for this call about this job in California and wanting to listen to the new album.

This turned into the greatest Valentines Day ever.

bread's done
Back