The MangoKnife Prefers PS3 over 360 because it uses Less Power, OTT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']goddamn, win 7 starter is such a piece of dogshit.

good thing I have a home premium license kicking around and it's architecture independent.[/QUOTE]

I had the Home Premium as well...when my PC died, and I went through the rebuild, I needed to reinstall windows and I had previously gotten the digital version so I had no recovery disc...luckily I have a friend in the IT department here at work and he hooked me up with Win 7 Ultimate. I have yet to tell the difference from the Home version :lol:

[quote name='2DMention']Waiting for my PS3 to update. Yes, it's been that long since I've turned it on. Wanted to DL demos and now I get to wait 1 hour to DL the update.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me.
Im going to get K3 on the 22nd.
This would really Pi$$ me off waiting 1-2hrs for updates.
I havent been online (PSN) for a good 9-12 months

199.7 percent in SOTN and I don't know where the fuck else to look. I have all the rooms uncovered, but I think it's those damned breakable walls.

Oh yeah, Dead Space 2 is sooooooooooo good.[quote name='Chika']

Speaking of which, do you still only drop the kids off at the pool once a week?[/QUOTE]Sheesh. That's not normal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I had the Home Premium as well...when my PC died, and I went through the rebuild, I needed to reinstall windows and I had previously gotten the digital version so I had no recovery disc...luckily I have a friend in the IT department here at work and he hooked me up with Win 7 Ultimate. I have yet to tell the difference from the Home version :lol:[/QUOTE]I have Basic on my laptop and Ultimate on my PC. Idk wtf the difference is either.

[quote name='tiredfornow']199.7 percent in SOTN and I don't know where the fuck else to look. I have all the rooms uncovered, but I think it's those damned breakable walls.

Oh yeah, Dead Space 2 is sooooooooooo good.Sheesh. That's not normal.

I have Basic on my laptop and Ultimate on my PC. Idk wtf the difference is either.[/QUOTE]

Most of the differences you wouldn't notice as a normal user. The biggest one I had an issue with regarding home premium vs professional|ultimate was the lack of the RDP server. I'm normally on my work laptop, even at home, so it would have been nice to have RDP running and just remote desktop into it to do things I shouldn't be doing on my work computer instead of having to juggle laptops around.

Win 7 Starter on the other hand -- I guess universities/libraries could use it for computers, but for home use it sucks. It doesn't allow any sort of personalization -- you can't change the theme/desktop/anything. And if you do, get this, you're breaking the licensing agreement. The licensing agreement for Win 7 Starter specifically states that you must not circumvent their policies including the changing of the desktop background; so even if you went and got windowblinds and put a theme on and changed the background, you've technically broken the licensing agreement and are no longer entitled to use the software (and should MS have nothing better to do, you could be face whatever legal reprocussions can stem from such actions). It's pure shit.

I only used that license key at first because it was what came with the netbook. I've since reinstalled and used my home premium key on it. In the process I also learned that even if you bought home premium x64, the key is still valid on a x86 installation.

So they're calling for freezing rain Saturday morning, the worst possible time (other than the fact I work then as well). I get paid this Friday and the problem is, I usually close Fridays. Now, I could leave way earlier than normal so I can get my check and run to the bank quick, but since my Fridays are already shortened by the fact Fridays are my one long day in the work week, I'd rather go early morning Saturday on my way to work. So debating if I should chance it and wait until Saturday or go early. If I wait, I won't go to the bank until Tuesday, and they're calling for snow that day too which makes it tricky, so may not even go until Thursday potentially depending. Bah.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey you guys i want to eat a pickle
my girlfriend wants to have sex in a parking lot but i'm scared a little[/QUOTE]
The fact you'd rather eat a pickle than have sex with your girlfriend says it all. :lol:

you said something about a public bathroom instead of a parking lot and come on i don't even have to answer that
public bathrooms are gross
one time i pooped in one in an airport
but that was once

but i can do it again if i want to i'm a grown ass man

[quote name='manthing']Michael, are you enjoying your phone?[/QUOTE]

manthing, i found that file we were talking about. let me know if you want a link.

[quote name='manthing']Michael, are you enjoying your phone?[/QUOTE]

I love it! It has some really useful apps and I can post here from work, like I'm doing now. the android platform is pretty cool.

So, now that I've got the funds set aside for it, I finally ordered a PS3 BF Bundle from Amazon. I cant' complain about $210 for it...assuming its in good shape.

[quote name='manthing']Waiting for the iPad2 is killing me...[/QUOTE]

Never owned an Apple product but these iPads have my curiousity piqued.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love it! It has some really useful apps and I can post here from work, like I'm doing now. the android platform is pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Does it feel cheap, or fragile?

My dad's wife is bothering me about the Optimus phone cause one is on Virgin Mobile now.

bread's done
Back