The MangoKnife Prefers PS3 over 360 because it uses Less Power, OTT.

At the beach, in the salty ocean. So weird, and I think we had man goop in our hair when we got out.[quote name='seanr1221']Like all white people in a bed missionary.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='manthing']
Backseat of moving vehicle on an interstate.
[/QUOTE]
BangBus.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']That question goes out to everyone.[/QUOTE]

Dining Room table, with Mrs. Number83 (before she was Mrs. Number83) and a bottle of Hershey's chocolate.

[quote name='manthing']Does it feel cheap, or fragile?

My dad's wife is bothering me about the Optimus phone cause one is on Virgin Mobile now.[/QUOTE]

No it actually feels quite solid. The back and side have a slightly rubberized feel and the whole phone has a solid weight to it. It's a great phone considering you can get it for next to nothing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sucks that Perfect Couples show is bombing...I've really enjoyed the show so far, and not just because of Olivia Munn.[/QUOTE]

Only you would find that show funny. That shit is the worst piece of trash imaginable.

[quote name='seanr1221']Like all white people in a bed missionary.[/QUOTE]
oh boy

[quote name='manthing']Drinking? Yes.

Drunk? No.[/QUOTE]
oh boy

[quote name='tiredfornow']At the beach, in the salty ocean. So weird, and I think we had man goop in our hair when we got out.:lol:[/QUOTE]
oh boy (gross)

[quote name='Number83']Dining Room table, with Mrs. Number83 (before she was Mrs. Number83) and a bottle of Hershey's chocolate.[/QUOTE]
oh boy

[quote name='eldergamer']Exit Glacier Natiional Park[/QUOTE]
i can't tell if this is a response to anything

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']oh boy

oh boy

oh boy (gross)

oh boy

i can't tell if this is a response to anything[/QUOTE]

It is a response to the earlier inquiry (what's the weirdest place you've done it)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']SeanR, what is the weirdest place you have ever made the whoopie?[/QUOTE]

In a Pontiac Fiero, parked between two stacks of caskets at a cemetery... and I was on top. If you're not familiar with Fieros, the seats don't go back very far. This wasn't the strangest place... but likely the most uncomfortable. I've been around the block... so keeping track has begun to allude me.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I vowed to never get any more plastic instruments again, but I couldn't pass up the DJ hero 2 bundle for $40 at Frys.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could find it for that price. I missed it when it was on sale at Amazon and Newegg. I fucking want to get down with some Warren G.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']In a Pontiac Fiero, parked between two stacks of caskets at a cemetery... and I was on top. If you're not familiar with Fieros, the seats don't go back very far. This wasn't the strangest place... but likely the most uncomfortable. I've been around the block... so keeping track has begun to allude me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It is sort of juvenille. In nearly 15 years of banging the same woman we've done it all sorts of places. Familiarity breeds contentment.

Sucks that Back To The Future won't be on the X360...but $20 for the season on the PS3 sounds pretty good. Though if I can get it for that price on Steam, I'd rather go Steam.

So, my sister's boyfriend has a 360 with a borked disc drive. If he wanted to buy a new drive, can it be any manufacturer or does it have to be the same kind?

I have a spare drive laying around with no home.

Man, two days and I can't get in a multiplayer game of killzone 3. Just had to play bots to get an idea of how the classes are.

Also, Vanquished sold 800k, yet Enslaved only sold half that. Enslaved wasn't the best game ever but I was hoping for a sequel.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So, my sister's boyfriend has a 360 with a borked disc drive. If he wanted to buy a new drive, can it be any manufacturer or does it have to be the same kind?[/QUOTE]

It can be any kind, but if it's not the same it has to be spoofed. He also couldn't go on live.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So, my sister's boyfriend has a 360 with a borked disc drive. If he wanted to buy a new drive, can it be any manufacturer or does it have to be the same kind?[/QUOTE]

Either way, though, it'll have to be flashed.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have a spare drive laying around with no home.

Man, two days and I can't get in a multiplayer game of killzone 3. Just had to play bots to get an idea of how the classes are.

Also, Vanquished sold 800k, yet Enslaved only sold half that. Enslaved wasn't the best game ever but I was hoping for a sequel.[/QUOTE]

I have 3 and a half hours into the game. TDM is fucking solid. I am still getting used to the controls, but I have a 1.6 K/D ratio now that I have the StA 52 unlocked (gun is the fucking shit).

[quote name='munch']Either way, though, it'll have to be flashed.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so even if he got the same brand of drive, it'll boot him from Live? Any way to avoid that?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have 3 and a half hours into the game. TDM is fucking solid. I am still getting used to the controls, but I have a 1.6 K/D ratio now that I have the StA 52 unlocked (gun is the fucking shit).[/QUOTE]

What class do you ptrefer. Playing against bots I've come to like the tactician due to the special unlocks like mortar. Using mortars I sometimes get five or six kills.

Casey (or anyone else who read Let the Right One In):

So the old guy in the beginning probably was 12 and in love with that girl at one point in his life too right? And what was with Oscar's dad? Was he a gay prostitute or something?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, so even if he got the same brand of drive, it'll boot him from Live? Any way to avoid that?[/QUOTE]

Buy a new :360:

[quote name='Maklershed']Casey (or anyone else who read Let the Right One In):

So the old guy in the beginning probably was 12 and in love with that girl at one point in his life too right? And what was with Oscar's dad? Was he a gay prostitute or something?
[/QUOTE]

The guy with Eli is a pedophile in the book. They go pretty deep into his past actions and he is scum. Oscar's dad isn't gay, but he is an alcoholic.

Let Me In is just as good if not better if you enjoyed Let The Right One In. They are also different enough that they both can be enjoyed.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Also, Vanquished sold 800k, yet Enslaved only sold half that. Enslaved wasn't the best game ever but I was hoping for a sequel.[/QUOTE]

Why compare? Not the same game type at all.
Vanquish was pretty sweet from what I got to play... I'm waiting for it to get dirt cheap on dat triple.

He has to flash the drive or else it will only be able to play dvd movies.
[quote name='munch']Best wrestling video since the Ric Flair songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8[/QUOTE]"What the hell was that?"

Good stuff right there. So many good quotes with the best being the one used in the title of this video.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
The guy with Eli is a pedophile in the book. They go pretty deep into his past actions and he is scum. Oscar's dad isn't gay, but he is an alcoholic.

Let Me In is just as good if not better if you enjoyed Let The Right One In. They are also different enough that they both can be enjoyed.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping Let Me In is better because I feel like a lot might've been lost in translation in Let the Right One In. It was clumsy, awkward, and seemed to leave a lot of the story out and let the audience guess what was going on. I'm hoping Let Me In can explain things better and if it can't at least it will be easier for an American to understand. Or maybe I should just read the book.

[quote name='craven_fiend']So did f|owery die or get a job? I haven't seen him on my random stumbles into the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Both. I am a secretary at my mom's work for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System's Office of Special Projects and Contracts.

I make copies of stuff dealing with Grants and Contracts and make sure shit gets signed. It is really lame but easy. I am only temporary until they get a permanent person in. I hope that I can hurry up and get a real job soon.

Also I haven't felt like posting much so I just skim through to see if anything interesting is going on.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm hoping Let Me In is better because I feel like a lot might've been lost in translation in Let the Right One In. It was clumsy, awkward, and seemed to leave a lot of the story out and let the audience guess what was going on. I'm hoping Let Me In can explain things better and if it can't at least it will be easier for an American to understand. Or maybe I should just read the book.[/QUOTE]

Let Me In streamlined a lot of aspects and does do a better job of explaining things than its Sweedish counterpart. Both movies equally draw influence from the book, but Let Me In tends to use them more in a manner where it doesn't lose those who have never read the book.

The only thing I didn't like about Let Me In was the special effects. They are overstylized.

If you do read the book, it does a great job of exploring a lot of the secondary characters and exploring the relationships between them. It also gets into the aspects of vampirism. The one thing I will say is that the book is really really long. It isn't dry, but I know on my Nook it was like 1500 pages (which is longer than the whole Stieg Larsson trilogy combined).

[quote name='flowery']Both. I am a secretary at my mom's work for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System's Office of Special Projects and Contracts.

I make copies of stuff dealing with Grants and Contracts and make sure shit gets signed. It is really lame but easy. I am only temporary until they get a permanent person in. I hope that I can hurry up and get a real job soon.

Also I haven't felt like posting much so I just skim through to see if anything interesting is going on.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the job, even if temporary. A job is a job, unless it's fast food, then fuck it.

Good to know you're still alive too.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What class do you ptrefer. Playing against bots I've come to like the tactician due to the special unlocks like mortar. Using mortars I sometimes get five or six kills.[/QUOTE]

I use the marksman class (I think that is it, the one with cloak and scrambler) with the STA52 as my primary and the shotgun pistol as my backup. I also have been using frag and armor as my other attributes.

The only mode I have been playing so far is death match and that class works really well for that mode. I have been using my unlock points to also build up my medic class since I probably will be using that one a lot in the other modes once I get enough shit together. I really want to get my bearing down before I try a team mode. I also want to be playing with people I trust before I start relying on others for wins. It took me like an hour and a half to two hours before I finally put enough shit together where I win most of the time in TDM. I don't want to go back to losing constantly again.

bread's done
Back