The MangoKnife Prefers PS3 over 360 because it uses Less Power, OTT.

I figured I'd order the pizza early via online at papajohns, and they're saying 15-25 minutes. That can't be right, can it?

[quote name='JStryke']I figured I'd order the pizza early via online at papajohns, and they're saying 15-25 minutes. That can't be right, can it?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, bro... Call 'em and ask if they're for reals.

[quote name='munch']Are you guys talking about playing games on the ps3? Craziness.[/QUOTE]

Next we'll be exchanging friends codes and talking about trading pokemon.

That movie is like a Sci-Fi Original.

Well, we have another great Superbowl. We've had a bunch of good ones the last decade. I remember growing up and the vast majority were, as Charles Barkley might say, "terruble."

Better to use a template for resume? Or format it myself? (its for co-op btw, so tons of other students are applying for same positions)

For such a great game, it seemed very anticlimactic. The Steelers didn't look very bummed and the Packers didn't look all that excited. It even looked like most of the people filed out just as the game was ending, which seems unusual.

I had fun.

Yeah during the Steeler's last posession when "big ben" was tossing it long and away for no completions he just looked like "whatever". They could have won it in the last 1:30 if they hustled. Not that I wanted them to.....

and now to take my temperature to see if I can stay home from work tomorrow.

The Virgin Mobile version for $150 is a amazingly competent phone.

I'd be tempted to dump my EVO and get one to save $, but the lack of Adobe Flash is a deal killer.

Just got Dead Space 2 for $39.99 (Amazon). I knew waiting a little bit would pay off. Just didn't think it would only have to be two weeks.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just got Dead Space 2 for $39.99 (Amazon). I knew waiting a little bit would pay off. Just didn't think it would only have to be two weeks.[/QUOTE]
Damn, well at least I got 1600 MS points with the full retail price I paid- but I still haven't got to play it yet. :whistle2:(

Still no dead space 2 for me. Too poor, plus still need to play the first one which is in my backlog.

Although I am wondering. Never did my taxes before. How easy is it to do by yourself via a program if you have a W-2 AND a 1099-MISC? Also, I moved (still live with the folks) so I don't know if that would have any bearing on my taxes or not.

Awesome. For $40, I'll play through and if I have the same problems with it that people have, I'll just dump it for about what I paid afterwards (and potentially pick it up cheap later on down the line).

I didn't feel like starting BioShock 2, I don't feel like another full runthrough of ME2, and I'm almost done with the main game of LBP2, so this is perfect to hold me until MvC3 shows up next week.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Damn, well at least I got 1600 MS points with the full retail price I paid- but I still haven't got to play it yet. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I'm never pre-ordering another game, after having done several last year to take "advantage" of credit deals, including a copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited that is still sitting in a drawer, sealed. The Ultimate edition is $37 shipped now, and for a while you could get the original version for $20. Sigh. Pre-order credit is a joke for me. I just don't usually get to games right away and sometimes they linger forever, like in this case, plus you never know when a game is going to turn out to suck, so double the fail in that case. I'm really glad I dropped a discounted pre-order of Epic Mickey a while before it shipped. I don't even like 3D platformers that much, aside from SMG2, especially not ones with bad (awful) cameras. I want to play a game, not a camera.

Also, having just gotten NBA Jam (360) for $21.xx via EA Flash deal, I don't think I'll ever pay more then $21.xx for an EA game again, so no $40 Dead Space 2 for me. I'm not sure that that's what they wanted to happen. :)

[quote name='Maklershed']Just got Dead Space 2 for $39.99 (Amazon). I knew waiting a little bit would pay off. Just didn't think it would only have to be two weeks.[/QUOTE]

Just got it too. Now to beat it asap before the trade in value drops.

Slight fever last night. None today. Have to suck it up and go to work. Still volumous amounts of green snot from the nose and tan phlegm being coughed up. Even better, I get to work up front in specimen reciving, answering phones. And few of the other co-workes will come up front to help out.

This is out of right field but one of my gigs I shoot for Footlocker and my store contact is the most racist young dolt in the world. Apparently, everything wrong in his life is solely linked to white people.

He couldnt find a job, its because white folks dont hire brothers. He got fired from his last job because white folks like to keep brothers down and wont let them get any success. They wont promote him at Footlocker because he is too black. He also has this constant battle with so called "haters," that he tells me about all the time.

I finally had enough and told him I am sure its not white folks keeping you from succeeding its your 2.0 GPA in High School and no higher eduction to speak of. As for haters....how much of a self centered egomaniac are you that you truly believe that there are a group of people activity trying to prevent you from working at Foot Locker?

Man I hate $$$$as.

[quote name='JStryke']Still no dead space 2 for me. Too poor, plus still need to play the first one which is in my backlog.

Although I am wondering. Never did my taxes before. How easy is it to do by yourself via a program if you have a W-2 AND a 1099-MISC? Also, I moved (still live with the folks) so I don't know if that would have any bearing on my taxes or not.[/QUOTE]Very. And you don't need to buy a program. Just use one of the free ones online.

I use H&R Block for federal but they don't do state taxes for free so I had to efile those on the california franchise tax board site.

Did a quick google search for you and it looks like you can use turbo tax to do both state and federal if you qualify.
http://www.wva.state.wv.us/wvtax/freeIncomeTaxEfile.aspx

If you moved within your state it will not affect your taxes.

[quote name='DT778']Very. And you don't need to buy a program. Just use one of the free ones online.

I use H&R Block for federal but they don't do state taxes for free so I had to efile those on the california franchise tax board site.

Did a quick google search for you and it looks like you can use turbo tax to do both state and federal if you qualify.
http://www.wva.state.wv.us/wvtax/freeIncomeTaxEfile.aspx

If you moved within your state it will not affect your taxes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the links, but about the moving (I moved from PA to WV last year), do I need to do two separate returns for state and/or local or do I just do the one for where I live now?

[quote name='Soodmeg']This is out of right field but one of my gigs I shoot for Footlocker and my store contact is the most racist young dolt in the world. Apparently, everything wrong in his life is solely linked to white people.

He couldnt find a job, its because white folks dont hire brothers. He got fired from his last job because white folks like to keep brothers down and wont let them get any success. They wont promote him at Footlocker because he is too black. He also has this constant battle with so called "haters," that he tells me about all the time.

I finally had enough and told him I am sure its not white folks keeping you from succeeding its your 2.0 GPA in High School and no higher eduction to speak of. As for haters....how much of a self centered egomaniac are you that you truly believe that there are a group of people activity trying to prevent you from working at Foot Locker?

Man I hate $$$$as.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

If you earned money in both states you have to do a return for each. You'll have to look up info on the tax laws for each state and it will depend on your resident status (resident, non-resident, partial) for the state. Like for part year resident of Pennsylvania you just have to report all the income you earned while living there. So go to the state tax websites and figure out what you got to report for each.

You will be taxed your whole life. Best to know how to do them when you only have to deal with w-2s and know at least a bit of what the hells is going on when you get complex taxes later on in life.

W-2 AND 1099-MISC.

But what doesn't help is my one employer has two different addresses apparently. On the envelope, it says Brooklyn Park, MN 55445. But on the tax form, it says Minneapolis, MN 55440. And for all I know, instead of those addresses, I'm supposed to use the store's address in MD.

The monitor I bought at Best Buy on Saturday is $20 cheaper at Office Max, so I'll have to go back over later this week to get a price match and $20 back.

[quote name='JStryke']W-2 AND 1099-MISC.

But what doesn't help is my one employer has two different addresses apparently. On the envelope, it says Brooklyn Park, MN 55445. But on the tax form, it says Minneapolis, MN 55440. And for all I know, instead of those addresses, I'm supposed to use the store's address in MD.[/QUOTE]

What were you doing working in Brooklyn Dark if you live in W. Virgina? Or is that where your employers address is located?

[quote name='2DMention']What were you doing working in Brooklyn Park if you live in W. Virgina? Or is that where your employers address is located?[/QUOTE]

That's where the corporate office is located. The store in which I work is located in Maryland.

[quote name='JStryke']That's where the corporate office is located. The store in which I work is located in Maryland.[/QUOTE]

That's a weird place for HQ. What was the place? If you don't want people to know, you can pull a Wheel of Fortune and say "A major Drug store" or something.

bread's done
Back