The "Metal Heavy, Soft at the Core", SOTM

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yo, FB, I listened to that Moka Only CD and it's some good shit. He sounds a lot like Common...to me, at least.[/quote]

Yeah, that dude is fucking awesome. And though the dude is a workaholic (though he doesn't release an album every other month anymore, he's still putting out around 5 albums every year), he doesn't get stale. If you dig him, you should check out his Code Name: Scorpion (Moka, Abstract Rude and Prevail), Domminat Mammals (Moka and Kirby Dominate) and Nowfolk (him and Ishkan) projects.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah, that dude is fucking awesome. And though the dude is a workaholic (though he doesn't release an album every other month anymore, he's still putting out around 5 albums every year), he doesn't get stale. If you dig him, you should check out his Code Name: Scorpion (Moka, Abstract Rude and Prevail), Domminat Mammals (Moka and Kirby Dominate) and Nowfolk (him and Ishkan) projects.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love musician-workaholics. I'll be checkin' those out for sure.

Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton - What is Free to a Good Home?(EP)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Heh, interesting. Reminds me of Da Nest. Not bad though.[/QUOTE]I want to see him live (he's local), just so that I can see him in one of his costumes in person. :lol:
That part at the end about homosexuals makes me :rofl: every time.

Deadsy - Commencement (album)

Just got done with Follium's Demostrations ep (great, check it out though I wish they would play more places than Austin and Dallas).

Now on

Silent Poets - Sun (album)

bread's done
Back