The "Metal Heavy, Soft at the Core", SOTM

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Alrighty. Here's hoping I enjoy their set tonight.[/quote]

ah fuck, if you're seeing them live, I've only seen them twice but both times they did a good show

[quote name='fart_bubble']ah fuck, if you're seeing them live, I've only seen them twice but both times they did a good show[/QUOTE]

Well it's them, Atmosphere, Mac Lethal and Luckyiam. Should be a sick show, although I've never listened to Mac or Grayskul.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well it's them, Atmosphere, Mac Lethal and Luckyiam. Should be a sick show, although I've never listened to Mac or Grayskul.[/quote]

Can't stand Mac Lethal but thats a pretty good lineup

I haven't given any of Kanye West's albums a try yet, so I'm listening to Graduation now and I have to say... I'll never understand why he is so acclaimed... it sounds like shit to me. The cover art is amazing though.

Kanye West - Graduation (album)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sam Cooke - "A Change is Gonna Come"
Otis Redding - "A Change is Gonna Come"

Don't know which one I prefer.[/quote]

Sam Cooke

amy_macdonald.jpeg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sam Cooke's is damn good, but Otis' voice just...I don't know, does somethin' for me.[/quote]

Redding just has this thing where the voice just drones on and on in my head.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Redding just has this thing where the voice just drones on and on in my head.[/QUOTE]

I gotcha.

After this listen, I think I like Cooke's better, too. Still dig Redding's though.

Giant Drag - Hearts and Unicorns (album)

Eagles of Death Metal - Death by Sexy (album)

The Beatles - Rubber Soul (album)

The Beatles - Help! (album)

Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight (album)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Army of the Pharaohs - Seven[/QUOTE]My friend and myself were listening to the new album yesterday and lamenting that there was a distinct lack of Vinnie Paz going "blat blat!" That track turned it around.

[quote name='jmcc']My friend and myself were listening to the new album yesterday and lamenting that there was a distinct lack of Vinnie Paz going "blat blat!" That track turned it around.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Oh Vinnie...

Danger Doom - Bada Bing

bread's done
Back