The most beautiful girl ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

She's pretty high on my list ... for a blonde. Maybe the 4th, probably 5th blonde overall. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I have a thing for short blonde hair. I just go fuckign crazy for it; and unfortunately, the only chicks with short blonde hair in NY are total lesbians.

She's pretty damn smoking despite her hair regardless, though. Oh, and she's got a nice rack.

[quote name='Rich']Not perfect...yet.

Give me til tomorrow night, when I shall take over the world. Then i'll be perfect.[/QUOTE]

Go hose the floor down when you're done your self-worship. Tends to be sticky otherwise.

[quote name='Rich']I have a thing for short blonde hair. I just go fuckign crazy for it; and unfortunately, the only chicks with short blonde hair in NY are total lesbians.

She's pretty damn smoking despite her hair regardless, though. Oh, and she's got a nice rack.[/QUOTE]

Breasts are just fat though. I thought you were anti-fat.

[quote name='shrike4242']Go hose the floor down when you're done your self-worship. Tends to be sticky otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's from the google searching Jaime Pressly.

Besides, tissues were invented a long while ago.

[quote name='jmcc']Breasts are just fat though. I thought you were anti-fat.[/QUOTE]

Was this meant as a joke? Cause it's really stupid.

Fat != overweight.

Guess what? Everyone ever has fat! 8-[

And for the record; I'm anti D+ boobs, though I don't hold it against a girl and wouldn't judge based on it.

[quote name='Rich']Was this meant as a joke? Cause it's really stupid.

Fat != overweight.

Guess what? Everyone ever has fat! 8-[

And for the record; I'm anti D+ boobs, though I don't hold it against a girl and wouldn't judge based on it.[/QUOTE]

So, as long as the fat is located in one specific area, you're cool with it, but if it's down by a matter of inches, you hate the person?

[quote name='jmcc']So, as long as the fat is located in one specific area, you're cool with it, but if it's down by a matter of inches, you hate the person?[/QUOTE]

Here, let me repeat in bigger letters:

Fat != overweight.

And I never said hate. I said disrespect and they're ugly.

[quote name='jmcc']So, as long as the fat is located in one specific area, you're cool with it, but if it's down by a matter of inches, you hate the person?[/QUOTE]

Hello, hyprocrisy.

Anyways...To go back a couple of pages, I agree with Lauren Graham being hot, particularly in Bad Santa:

Ol BillyBob's got the look down in this one:

[quote name='Rich']Hello, failed reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

Go to bed, you've posted more than enough for the night now.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Anyways...To go back a couple of pages, I agree with Lauren Graham being hot, particularly in Bad Santa:

Ol BillyBob's got the look down in this one:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Bad Santa really opened my eyes there. Though she's still not nearly thin enough for me. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, Bad Santa really opened my eyes there. Though she's still not nearly thin enough for me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew that ass would be far too good for a man of your tastes ;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Go to bed, you've posted more than enough for the night now.[/QUOTE]

180px-Crybaby.png

[quote name='sblymnldude'] Yeah, Bad Santa really opened my eyes there. Though she's still not nearly thin enough for me. :lol:[/quote]

039.jpg

Damn that shit hit the spot.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Right, cause that response isn't used in every damn thread between PAD and Quack...[/QUOTE]

Are either of us PAD or Quack?

I wish this damn BF2 update would hurry up and finish.

*checks*

....I forgot to press the Next button.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Sorry but this still sticks to me as true beauty, I just wish I was around back then.[/QUOTE]

Audrey goes without saying

[quote name='Rich'] http://members.shaw.ca/aots/00pics00/walkofame/039.jpg [/QUOTE]

They're ok (Mary Kate in particular) but there's something creepy about their faces. Probably because they sold their souls at such a young age. :lol:

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Sorry but this still sticks to me as true beauty, I just wish I was around back then.

Audrey Hepburn, meow.[/QUOTE]

Of course Audrey, but when you start to think of a rotting corpse it puts a damper on things. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Of course Audrey, but when you start to think of a rotting corpse it puts a damper on things. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:roll: only subby

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:roll: only subby[/QUOTE]

Hey, I said it puts a damper on things, not that it really gets me going. You'll have to talk to Morbid for that shit. :lol:

I slightly agree with Rich, sorta. I wish people would take better care of their bodies. I wish people would stop eating fast food all the time. I wish people would be more patient and not get so angry over little things. I wish people were not so greedy (when Power Rangers were popular, my mom had a lady come up to her at Toys R Us and take one out of her hand!). To make it short, I wish people would live up to their potential.

But I love and respect them (mostly) anyway. To say that someone doesn't respect themselves because they're overweight is a very ignorant thing to say.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']They're ok (Mary Kate in particular) but there's something creepy about their faces. Probably because they sold their souls at such a young age. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I was making a too thin joke, but who am I kidding...I'd hit it so hard, that I'd almost be too tired to hit the second one.

Time for CAG's favorite anachronistic nerd to the rescue! I'll start off slow for you fellas, with a couple of Italy's finest.

Monica Vitti, from L'Avventura. She was a dish.

Loredana Detto from Il Posto. This was her only film, but you can't deny her cuteness.

[quote name='modium']Time for CAG's favorite anachronistic nerd to the rescue! I'll start off slow for you fellas, with a couple of Italy's finest.

Monica Vitti, from L'Avventura. She was a dish.

Loredana Detto from Il Posto. This was her only film, but you can't deny her cuteness.[/QUOTE]

Might as well mention some Hitchcock ladies ...

Ingrid Bergman
Grace Kelly
Kim Novak

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Might as well mention some Hitchcock ladies ...

Ingrid Bergman
Grace Kelly
Kim Novak[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:$

[quote name='strayfoxx']
logo_fullhouse.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I kinda expected sblymnl to be the first to post a pedo-pic.

[quote name='praystation']Kreuk? LOL Funny name? It sounds like the noises coming out of my mouth whem I am chewing on KFC's Goodies.[/QUOTE]

She's not exactly a full-fledged asian. I believe she is half chinese (mom) and half Dutch (dad - hence the Dutch sounding last name).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
nohair8yj.jpg

:drool: X32094320+293[/QUOTE]

Not sure why I find her attractive as well... that Ozma song is playing in my head now too :lol:

[quote name='DT778']more like this one

stick-figure-me.jpg

or this one

FCMusicLesson.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol. Whenever I see that Full House picture I can't help but laugh.

What they hey, may as well finish off the Italian broads.

Claudia Cardinale in 8 1/2

Sandra Milo, 8 1/2 again. Fellini loved his women. He liked them sexy, plentiful and looking like whores. :lol:

[quote name='modium']What they hey, may as well finish off the Italian broads.

Claudia Cardinale in 8 1/2

Sandra Milo, 8 1/2 again. Fellini loved his women. He liked them sexy, plentiful and looking like whores. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I still need to watch that ... it's at the top of my list (alphabetical and all) but I think I'll be watching Ginger Snaps 2 first. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='ajh2298']Somebody posted M. Wie a few pages back but as far a lady golfers go Natalie Gulbis, takes the cake.[/QUOTE]

But she's not 15 and asian. ;) :lol:

[quote name='ajh2298']Somebody posted M. Wie a few pages back but as far a lady golfers go Natalie Gulbis, takes the cake.[/QUOTE]

But she's not 15 and asian. ;) :lol:

[quote name='The Shiznit']Brittany Murphy

Kelly Hu

Jamie Lynn Sigler

Catherine Zeta-Jones

The bass player from Go Betty Go
[/QUOTE]

No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.

I'm gonna have to go with Catherine Bell. When I saw her spread on Maxim (Stuff? i dunno, they're all the same), I had tears in my eyes and a bulge in my...well, let's not go there.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I still need to watch that ... it's at the top of my list (alphabetical and all) but I think I'll be watching Ginger Snaps 2 first. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]
There's a great harem scene...;) Speaking of Hitchcock's blondes..

Tippi Hedren, in the birds. Also seen in Marnie.

Janet Leigh, seen in The Manchurian Candidate, but also in Psycho. I don't think she's that special though.

Kim Novak, in Vertigo. :drool:

Eva Maria Saint in North By Northwest. :drool::drool::drool:

Joan Fontaine in Rebecca. Yeah, she was a fox.

To recap the last couple pages and offer my confirmations:
Ingrid Bergman is one of my all-time top beautiful women
Natalie Gulbis = yes, please
And Hitchcock knew how to cast hella beautiful women in his movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back