The Myspace OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']
DSC00827.jpg

that's the best you'll get.[/QUOTE]

:joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

[quote name='JSweeney']And yet, people thought Nintendo was paranoid for not wanting to show things too soon.

Two platforms? Lame.

$500 and $600? Not this fucking year.[/quote]
totally lame.

[quote name='JSweeney']And yet, people thought Nintendo was paranoid for not wanting to show things too soon.[/QUOTE]
That's because something isn't breakthrough until Sony steals it.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Oh darn. I've seen a thread or two about it on /b/ but nothing really explaining it. Pics?[/QUOTE]
The controller is the PS2 contoller -- which looks exactly like the PS1 controller; which looks exactly like the SNES controller -- and it has some photocopyed element (sans-full ink jet cart), bootlegging the Wii.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Oh darn. I've seen a thread or two about it on /b/ but nothing really explaining it. Pics?[/quote]

I'd imagine one of the sites will have the Press conference video chopped up within the hour.

But basically, the PS3 controller is a wireless Dual Shock that senses and delivers information about the x/y/z tilt of the contoller, and they showed a version of Warhawk where the guy was tilting the controller, which made the on-screen plane pitch and tilt based on the controller's orientation.

[quote name='Brak']The controller is the PS2 contoller -- which looks exactly like the PS1 controller; which looks exactly like the SNES controller -- and it has some photocopyed element (sans-full ink jet cart), bootlegging the Wii.[/quote]

-yanks out photoshop-

[quote name='JSweeney']I'd imagine one of the sites will have the Press conference video chopped up within the hour.

But basically, the PS3 controller is a wireless Dual Shock that senses and delivers information about the x/y/z tilt of the contoller, and they showed a version of Warhawk where the guy was tilting the controller, which made the on-screen plane pitch and tilt based on the controller's orientation.[/quote]

Ah. Danke.

When I first read your post I thought this is what you wrote...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...I want to lick Sony in the balls.

First question: Where are Sony's balls?[/quote]

Then I did a double take and found out that I read your post wrong.

[quote name='Brak']The controller is the PS2 contoller -- which looks exactly like the PS1 controller; which looks exactly like the SNES controller -- and it has some photocopyed element (sans-full ink jet cart), bootlegging the Wii.[/quote]

wtfisdis8ld.jpg

Truly an unholy union.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'd imagine one of the sites will have the Press conference video chopped up within the hour.

But basically, the PS3 controller is a wireless Dual Shock that senses and delivers information about the x/y/z tilt of the contoller, and they showed a version of Warhawk where the guy was tilting the controller, which made the on-screen plane pitch and tilt based on the controller's orientation.[/quote]

I think I'm even more sold on buying a 360 now. I just want a normal controller, is that too much to ask for?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I think I'm even more sold on buying a 360 now. I just want a normal controller, is that too much to ask for?[/QUOTE]

I agree I just want a controller where I can lay back and just play, I am on my feet and active 8+ hours a day at work, when I come home I want to play games and chill. I don't think it would be possible to play the wii while laying in bed. And imagine this misunderstandings *warning another wii pun joke* Son what are you doing in your bed? You better not be jacking off. No mom I'm not, just playing with my Wii.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']E3 OTT

simple, fun to say[/QUOTE]

Thats to simple and has no catchy-ness to it. How bout the "Electronic Entertainment ExpOTT"

[quote name='mr ryles']Thats to simple and has no catchy-ness to it. How bout the "Electronic Entertainment ExpOTT"[/quote]

Endorse'd. Make dat shit, Ryles.

[quote name='mr ryles']Thats to simple and has no catchy-ness to it. How bout the "Electronic Entertainment ExpOTT"[/quote]

Make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back