The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

So happy I was able to finally grab one of those PULSE headsets.. that's the only thing I've been hoarding points for.. literally for the past few months, haha. Just hoping the order goes through no problem.. those things went insanely fast @_@ Points are deducted, and card already pending a charge.. looks to be in good shape.

Did I seriously just snag the 32gb Memory Card? Huh. My luck as it relates to being at home during updates is usually horrid.

Does anyone know if the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection has ever gone up? I didn't think it had, and I'm surprised Battle Royale went up first.

[quote name='Spookymilk']Did I seriously just snag the 32gb Memory Card? Huh. My luck as it relates to being at home during updates is usually horrid.

Does anyone know if the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection has ever gone up? I didn't think it had, and I'm surprised Battle Royale went up first.[/QUOTE]

Ratchet and Clank HD Collection never made its way to the catalog. :cry: I'm waiting for that one or a sale on it. Since it took so long to go on the site, it'll probably be 2,500 points or 2,000 like Gravity Rush was when it was first available.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Which module did you have to complete?[/QUOTE]

Required Module: God of War: Ascension™ Pre-Order Bonuses

Code is valid from 12/12-12/19 once completed. I'll probably put mine in later today.

[quote name='felixcostello']Required Module: God of War: Ascension™ Pre-Order Bonuses

Code is valid from 12/12-12/19 once completed. I'll probably put mine in later today.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one not seeing this module? I completed all of available modules, and I'm not seeing this one...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Am I the only one not seeing this module? I completed all of available modules, and I'm not seeing this one...[/QUOTE]

I believe that one is Gamestop only, I don't see it either.

[quote name='Okatha']I believe that one is Gamestop only, I don't see it either.[/QUOTE]

That completely went over my head, lol. I work at Best Buy. I believe the beta is coming out next month. So it shouldn't be too long before we can play it.

Actually just logged back in and saw there was one New Owner's Kit left. Built up my points again really fast and picked it up! Best day on RLS ever! :D

Man I hope that when they finally put the Vita on the catalog they screw up like they did with the PS3 and have it only for $10 and points. That I missed out on, damn.

I had a complete swing and a miss on this one >_< Still waiting to snag one of those Pulse headsets and the PSABR (cant wait to get my hand on that one!!)

Thanks for the updates guys, it is so nice to be able to get on this thread and know when there are new toys coming out!!

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Dammit, why do I forget to keep checking this! How many points was the new owner's kit going for?[/QUOTE]

It was 3500 points, honestly was the first time I had seen it.

[quote name='Okatha']Man I hope that when they finally put the Vita on the catalog they screw up like they did with the PS3 and have it only for $10 and points. That I missed out on, damn.[/QUOTE]

I heard about that. That's insane! I'd buy another for that price.

Crap, totally forgot to check this thread and I missed PSA :( Does that mean they update at least twice a month? Would be nice to know when they'll have PSA back in stock...

[quote name='TheHelix']Nav controllers got restocked today[/QUOTE]

They were 100 points as well. I snagged a Nav Controller and Motion Controller for my GF. I think she would enjoy playing Sorcery. I had a blast with it!

[quote name='joeyshadows']Damn I don't know if I should pick up a few games now or wait til Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

What's going on Tuesday? If they have a ton in stock, I'd just wait it out.

[quote name='newtype06']I was gonna ask: Will there be another update this coming Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

No idea. I know @Brnjens put a new order in. Also Gravity Rush is 500 points for the weekend only.

I thought they put things up/stocked every Tuesday. I was just assuming. I have like 6000 points atm and plan on doing more quizzes soon. Just don't want to miss something awesome. I missed the Vita cards by a minute because I was a few hundred points short.

[quote name='joeyshadows']I thought they put things up/stocked every Tuesday. I was just assuming. I have like 6000 points atm and plan on doing more quizzes soon. Just don't want to miss something awesome. I missed the Vita cards by a minute because I was a few hundred points short.[/QUOTE]

At least you have the points you need for awesome prizes. They also put an order in for the Black Dualshock 3. I get the tweets sent directly to my phone so I'll continue to post here if I receive anything enticing from those guys. I'd knock out all of the quizzes you can.

Built up 6000 points myself on the offchance more Pulse headsets go up. Aside from the Ratchet collection, AC3 and P4G, there isn't much else I need at this point.

New PlayDays promo is up, 5 modules total, 10k points when you complete them all

100 Pulse headsets as the top prize, 2500 DS3s as second prize

Can't go wrong, could win a new headset, or add an 8th controller in my case :D

[quote name='TheHelix']New PlayDays promo is up, 5 modules total, 10k points when you complete them all

Can't go wrong, could win a new headset, or add an 8th controller in my case :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Now I have 18,000 points :bouncy:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']At least you have the points you need for awesome prizes. They also put an order in for the Black Dualshock 3. I get the tweets sent directly to my phone so I'll continue to post here if I receive anything enticing from those guys. I'd knock out all of the quizzes you can.[/QUOTE]

Any word tho on PS All Stars?

[quote name='newtype06']Any word tho on PS All Stars?[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything about that one yet. The new promotion is quite awesome though. I missed out on 110 bonus points for not answering two of the quizzes correctly the first time through. Oh well, lol. It's nice knowing that I have more points to spend now.

[quote name='TheHelix']New PlayDays promo is up, 5 modules total, 10k points when you complete them all

Can't go wrong, could win a new headset, or add an 8th controller in my case :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks man.

Thanks. Now I have 17,000+ points.

anybody else notice when you put in the code for the GoW Ascension Beta there were 2 items to dl but only the beta dled. anybody catch what the other item was?

[quote name='LethalSoul']anybody else notice when you put in the code for the GoW Ascension Beta there were 2 items to dl but only the beta dled. anybody catch what the other item was?[/QUOTE]

It gives you access the the Beta website.

Anybody have the twitter for RLS or know of any updates? The one in the op doesn't work, and I tried adding an rls on twitter and I've been pending for a week.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anybody have the twitter for RLS or know of any updates? The one in the op doesn't work, and I tried adding an rls on twitter and I've been pending for a week.[/QUOTE]

It's @onPlayStation

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anybody have the twitter for RLS or know of any updates? The one in the op doesn't work, and I tried adding an rls on twitter and I've been pending for a week.[/QUOTE]

I had this same issue - the one in OP is actually a fake account and the RLS guys have been trying to get it shut down for awhile cos it causes all sorts of confusion.

[quote name='felixcostello']I had this same issue - the one in OP is actually a fake account and the RLS guys have been trying to get it shut down for awhile cos it causes all sorts of confusion.[/QUOTE]

It used to be the real account, but they changed their name and didn't sit on the old name.

Completed the Papo & Yo module a week or two ago and didn't get a code for a free version of the game. Oh well. Still have around 13,000 points. I'm surprised they didn't allow us to donate points towards Children's Miracle Network like they did in the past.

Hopefully I'll be luckier with the Ascension beta.

Finally received my order from December 4th. I was starting to think my order four lost in the mail or something. Now I have to wait on my three other orders as well.

Welp, I think my PS3 60GB died and I definitely need a new one -- does RLS still carry PS3 bundles, or do they rarely show up similar to Vita memory cards?

bread's done
Back