The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Did anyone see The Last of Us at all? If not I'm gonna pass again.

Edit: Never mind, it's not part of this update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the Wonderbook really the bundle? I had it in my shopping cart debating if I should buy it but decided not to. If I knew it was the bundle I would have bought it.
It's just Wonderbook and the game. I'm pretty sure the description said it comes with the Move set though...I'll shoot them a tweet.

Edit: Snagged the Chatpad and GOW Ascension for a friend. Awesome update!

Items I saw go up with this restock.

*LBP Vita

*GOW Ascension

*Pulse Elite

*Soul Sacrifice

*LBP 2 Special Edition

*Move Charging Station

*Heavy Rain Director's Cut

**Possibly GT5 XL**

There is some new/interesting stuff though:

Red and Camoflauge DS3s

Chatpads

Move charging stations

Pulse (NOT Elite) headsets - still 44 left at the time of this writing

Sly: TiT

GoW: A

I grabbed the Wireless Chat Pad for the hell of it - figure it'll be useful for FFXIV and some other stuff.  Also broke down and got the Media/Blu-Ray Remote; I don't remember it being only 500 points but mine original Blu-Ray remote had an unfortunate encounter with some beer...  Have everything else even though I could get God of War Ascension for a friend, but I'll save it for the people that actually want it.

So I managed to score a 16GB and 32GB Vita memory cards, as well as LBP Vita... only took 30 minutes of refreshing the damn site on my drive home for them to each pop up in stock again.

Go me!

I grabbed the Wireless Chat Pad for the hell of it - figure it'll be useful for FFXIV and some other stuff. Also broke down and got the Media/Blu-Ray Remote; I don't remember it being only 500 points but mine original Blu-Ray remote had an unfortunate encounter with some beer... Have everything else even though I could get God of War Ascension for a friend, but I'll save it for the people that actually want it.
Hey remote what kinda beer do you like?

Heineken.

HEINEKEN! fuck THAT SHIT! PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Good update. Picked up:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Resistance: Burning Skies

PSVITA Unit 13

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

LittleBIGPlanet (Vita)

PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset

I still have my unopened bluetooth set, but for all the hype you guys gave for the headsets, I'll give it a try.

I figured the Vita games would be a good motivator towards purchasing a Vita.

Good update. Picked up:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Resistance: Burning Skies

PSVITA Unit 13

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

LittleBIGPlanet (Vita)

I still have my unopened bluetooth set, but for all the hype you guys gave for the headsets, I'll give it a try.

I figured the Vita games would be a good motivator towards purchasing a Vita.

That's exactly how it started for me. Initially I picked up Uncharted GA; Wipeout 2048, Little Deviants, and Resistance. I kept looking at them on my shelf. Then I bought one from a fellow CAG for $200. I'll snag any Vita accessory/game once it becomes available. The only thing I didn't buy from OnPlaystation was the Vita cradle because I bought three for $2 a piece. Gotta love Sears clearance. It's a great system to get into though. I play my Vita almost every day.

Ughh, I have so many bills due soon ....but I couldnt help but to get 

DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Charcoal Black)

New Owner’s Kit

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

OH, btw what is the difference from this headset and the "elite" headset ?

Ughh, I have so many bills due soon ....but I couldnt help but to get

DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Charcoal Black)

New Owner’s Kit

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

OH, btw what is the difference from this headset and the "elite" headset ?
Virtual surround, hidden mic, not as creaky

Just a reminder for anyone who may not know (since I didn't) - the Tearaway chat replay quiz is offering a 10,000 point bonus. It's a hell of an easy 10,000 if you haven't done it already.

Anyone care to share the Javascript code to add the Black Wireless Controller and New Owner's Kit to the cart? Thanks in advance!

Or just put a butt load up on the catalog like they did with the blue ds3's and everyone can order and still have some leftover.

everyone should be able to experience this game.

For those of you waiting for TLOU I suggust you just go ahead and buy the game. It was amazing and you shouldn't wait one more minute so you can experience it. This is one of those games that only comes around once a console generation. I never pay full price for games but I don't regret this purchase at all.

For those of you waiting for TLOU I suggust you just go ahead and buy the game. It was amazing and you shouldn't wait one more minute so you can experience it. This is one of those games that only comes around once a console generation. I never pay full price for games but I don't regret this purchase at all.
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but considering that about 95% or so of the people that get games off the RLS are looking for a deal or to flip the products for profit, this may not be the right thread for such enthusiasm.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but considering that about 95% or so of the people that get games off the RLS are looking for a deal or to flip the products for profit, this may not be the right thread for such enthusiasm.
1st of all yes we all love getting the games at a huge discount but this isn't a thread where people discuss making a profit of the games and/or accessories. People like you who post stuff like that are what wind up ruining it for the rest of us. To make it clear this is a thread for that kind of talk and we'd all prefer you not mention anything like that again. Please read the OP.

Edit: New contest up. Chance to win a 1 or 4 PS4's.

I sometimes hate RLS, I have my PS4 preordered but I am hesitant to buy any games as I hope they'll hit the site soon after launch
I don't want to spend anything from my paychecks to get the PS4.

Tips: $112

AMD Training: $75

Gamestop Credit: $120

Fusion Cash: $26

Total: $333

I should be good buying the PS4 but any games I get may have to come from RLS.

1st of all yes we all love getting the games at a huge discount but this isn't a thread where people discuss making a profit of the games and/or accessories. People like you who post stuff like that are what wind up ruining it for the rest of us. To make it clear this is a thread for that kind of talk and we'd all prefer you not mention anything like that again. Please read the OP.

Edit: New contest up. Chance to win a 1 or 4 PS4's.
No need to try and start a straw man argument with me, I was just telling it like it is. I didn't say I was one of the people that abused the RLS system. My point was that the type of TLOU enthusiasm to encourage people to buy it at full retail price is better served for a TLOU thread here as it will fall on mostly deaf ears in this thread.

How long does it take to get verified?

I think the company line is something like "4-6 weeks" but I'm pretty sure mine went through in one or so.

On a semi-related note, how freaking long does it take for Advocate status? I've been enrolled for six or seven months but didn't take courses every single month. Did that really screw me? I wish they had the criteria laid out better (read: AT ALL) on the site like ExpertZone does.

I think the company line is something like "4-6 weeks" but I'm pretty sure mine went through in one or so.

On a semi-related note, how freaking long does it take for Advocate status? I've been enrolled for six or seven months but didn't take courses every single month. Did that really screw me? I wish they had the criteria laid out better (read: AT ALL) on the site like ExpertZone does.
You have to log in at least once a month for 6 months straight.

[quote name="bigant262" post="10920581" timestamp="1374257772"]
You have to log in at least once a month for 6 months straight.[/quote]
I'm fairly confident I did that. I just didn't take courses at first because I was working on getting another PS3 at the time and I wasn't sure I'd even have a use for the points. I just kept my account verified and kept track of what they were offering.

I wonder if their support could let me know my status. I still don't understand why there appears to be absolutely no mention of a higher tiered status anywhere on their site. I would have never even known it existed had I not read about it here. :blink:

I'm fairly confident I did that. I just didn't take courses at first because I was working on getting another PS3 at the time and I wasn't sure I'd even have a use for the points. I just kept my account verified and kept track of what they were offering.

I wonder if their support could let me know my status. I still don't understand why there appears to be absolutely no mention of a higher tiered status anywhere on their site. I would have never even known it existed had I not read about it here. :blink:
Email support. They're really quick to respond and will give you Advocate if you qualify. I had to do that last year.

Still nothing on my order yet.

Would you guys recommend the Playstation Move bundle?  It's so cheap at 500 points and $10.00 shipping, but I don't know if it's worth getting. I'm also tempting to get the Heavy Rain Director's Cut.

Still nothing on my order yet.

Would you guys recommend the Playstation Move bundle? It's so cheap at 500 points and $10.00 shipping, but I don't know if it's worth getting. I'm also tempting to get the Heavy Rain Director's Cut.
If you don't have a Move controller or a PS3 Camera then its a great deal. Heavy Rain is a great game as well.

bread's done
Back