The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name="MetalSlugger" post="10986619" timestamp="1376607152"]
lol I was about to ALL CAPS WARN YOU TOO LATE till I saw the EST

I'm hoping for a pink DS3.[/quote]
Thanks for looking out, regardless! :D

Good luck on the DS3. I actually already got one of those as an extra/for the girlfriend, so I'm just hoping for...anything good, really. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
wwe-brock-lesnar-f5-o.gif

So... did the site update with anything yet? I honestly see no difference and I just don't want to waste my time if the only things that got added are things I've already gotten.

nope, should be soon. I was watching the conjuring and i couldn't whip out my phone in the theater.

In short, movie was meh.

seen one haunting movie, seen em all

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the site won;t let me checkout lol
Hit the button and be patient. Mine didn't even look like it was trying, but it ended up loading the page after the fact. I actually started loading up IE (I use Chrome) in case it was a browser thing. It's just taking it's good old time.

Got my copy! Was hoping for a few more restocks, but no complaints about what I did get.

Thanks to the guys passing along the twitter information to the thread here.  I managed to get a copy of TLOU, can't wait to give it a play though!!!

Hit the button and be patient. Mine didn't even look like it was trying, but it ended up loading the page after the fact. I actually started loading up IE (I use Chrome) in case it was a browser thing. It's just taking it's good old time.

Got my copy! Was hoping for a few more restocks, but no complaints about what I did get.
Ha, just like you said. The page loaded right when I was about to give up. :whee:

I'm not an advocate yet and was surprised to see TLoU show up in the catalog.  Thanks to all who posted the updates from twitter, I wouldn't have known about the update otherwise

bread's done
Back