The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Hey whatup broz.

Just wanted to inform you that the javascript tweaks violate our terms and conditions. I don't want to remove anyone from the program, because you are all valuable to us as friends and allies...but please don't take our stuff.

I can tell you this: we totally agree that the advocate situation needs to be changed. We're going to change it very soon. Your participation will be rewarded much more directly, and advocacy will be granted to users much more quickly than it has been.

Keep being awesome. Bjorn and I totally appreciate it.

-OnPlayStation

Good to hear about the enhanced advocate benefits.  We really appreciate everything you guys do...best retail training program by far.

Got my copy of TLOU; gonna tear into it after dinner.

Wonderbook worth it? It's the point amount that has me apprehensive.

EDIT: Oooh. The Resistance Collection. That's a no-brainer, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have kids excited for it, yes; otherwise, probably not.
Yea, I'm gonna hold off on that. It's only $10, but 3000 points. It can be had for $20 on Amazon though. The Resistance Collection would cost $10 more to buy retail and is 2000 points less.

Also seeing the Move Navigation controller.

PS Move charging station

Vita 16gb memory card - probably already OOS though.

EDIT: Update's done.  TLOU and pink DS3s in the next update.

Thanks for posting on here, was on break at work saw this and was able to get an Urban Camo DS3. Tempted for the wireless keypad but would never use it, going to save my points for hopefully Killzone Mercenary

Hope I get in on the next update, really *really* looking forward to getting TLOU.

Never got approved for the twitter though, so I have no idea when it'll probably be.

Tracking showed up for my TLOU copy and it's in Compton. DHL gots to have my game on lock dawg!
Mine has been in shipment for 8 days now. Finally arrived at Post Office this afternoon. Will arrive tomorrow on Day 9. Took 5 days to travel the 4 hours between South Bend, IN and Hebron, KY. Nice.

Mine actually just got here today. I already borrowed it and played through it a few weeks ago, but I'm very much looking forward to knocking off Survival mode and cleaning up the rest of my trophies after knocking off Uncharted 3. And that says something, because I never replay games.

My TLOU was delivered today. Was a bit nervous when I heard the disc rattling around in the case, it didnt have any scratches.
I've had more loose PS3 games come in the mail than I can count, but they will never, ever scratch from it because of the protective coating on the disc. You have to really try to scratch a modern bluray.

waiting for TLOU to get resupplied. They got a ton of old stuff back up today though. Almost all the classic collections ie ratchet, infamous, killzone resistance.

For those who don't know, the chat starts at 9:30 p.m. Eastern, 8:30 p.m. Central, 6:30 p.m. Pacific.

And yes, I decided to stay with Target. I haven't seen my Sony rep in about a month but it was nice to get an e-mail from him about tonight's event.

Has there been any training modules with large point value bonuses lately? 

Holy shit! So happy I won one!

Congrats,

Your video submission was selected by the Naughty Dog team as one the winning entries!

We will be shipping you your limited edition infected bust shortly. Additionally, you will also be receiving PlayStation Plus and TLoU DDLC codes shortly.

Regards,
John and the rest of the On PlayStation team.

Thanks for all your support.

AWESOME WIN!!!

I was confused on what they were looking for as a submission.

Were you supposed to record your survival technique on TLOU or just a general survival strategy with any game/real life scenario?

AWESOME WIN!!!

I was confused on what they were looking for as a submission.

Were you supposed to record your survival technique on TLOU or just a general survival strategy with any game/real life scenario?
I took it as how you would personally survive if the world of TLoU were real.

The fall auction just started. Some pretty cool stuff, if you have a ton of points.

Hope we also get a regular catalog restock....still hoping to get a copy of TLOU.

The fall auction just started. Some pretty cool stuff, if you have a ton of points.

Hope we also get a regular catalog restock....still hoping to get a copy of TLOU.
I wonder if one of those signed balls were part of the prize I won?

I asked about the missing ball when the jersey & MLB games showed up.

They did send a couple PS3 games as a replacement.

Definitely not participating in the auction. I hate how the bids of item shoots up like they did. Anyways, looking forward to the next catalog update. Waiting to snag another controller, and a copy of TLoU.

Edit: Just realized something awesome about the auction. Since they have PS Vitas available, that might lead to the possibility of Vitas being in the catalog one day. I already have one, but it would be sweet for some CAG's to snag some as well. Just a thought...

I am pretty sure that Matt Kemp and CC Sabathia baseball were part of that promotion.  Those are a couple of items i was hoping to snag with the contest, interesting to see that they didn't send them out like intended.  

I would guess that the might have been a problem getting them in on time to send out?  I'm going to be keeping my eyes on those for the auction  :cool:

bread's done
Back