The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Here's another good question.... has anyone from Gamestop who ordered something on April 3rd received their shipment yet? These updates are all and good but their old shipping time had a lot to be desired.

Here's another good question.... has anyone from Gamestop who ordered something on April 3rd received their shipment yet? These updates are all and good but their old shipping time had a lot to be desired.
The problem is their communication. So far you can't get tracking info. They have no FAQS now. No info on delivery time. And if your like me and an order is screwed up due to there site there is no way to reaccess checkout. Ohh and their product pictures for merch is terrible. And they have unplayable games for sale aka Mag and Socom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to purchase Axiom.  Pay screen failed.  I can't find a way back in to pay.  Anyone know how?

Edit: Nevermind.  I see that you have to wait 24 hours.

On Twitter someone asked about that and they said to submit a inquiry on their contact page
Thanks. It says that, if you navigate away from the pay page, you points will be restored in 24 hours. Only drawback, is that you cannot order the item again. Not sure why they would have designed it that way. I sent them an inquiry anyway.

They said on twitter its cool and to enjoy their mistake on giving 2 per digital game. They temporarily took down the digital games from the catalog.

Anybody noticed if they had the PS4 camera? I've been refreshing every while or so ever since Axiom Verge went up and I haven't seen any.
I haven't seen it put up today. The said on twitter they would be adding more peripherals today.

I know it's corny, but I want those Playstation socks and the Ratchet and Clank pen.
The pen is only $1. I like some of the merch but the pictures are just god awful.

All the digital codes are gone. Hopefully they add some accessories. Was going to buy Metal Slug 3, but is there anything different about that version from the previous iterations?

All the digital codes are gone. Hopefully they add some accessories. Was going to buy Metal Slug 3, but is there anything different about that version from the previous iterations?
Just trophies and online, really. If you already have it on Steam or the old Metal Slug Collection for PS2 & Wii then you're pretty much re-buying the same game, save for the online co-op that the PS2 & Wii versions lacked (but the Steam version has).

Just trophies and online, really. If you already have it on Steam or the old Metal Slug Collection for PS2 & Wii then you're pretty much re-buying the same game, save for the online co-op that the PS2 & Wii versions lacked (but the Steam version has).
Ok, thanks for the info. I'll save my points then. Pretty exciting update though.

[quote name="TheGeonaut" post="12642098" timestamp="1429138857"]Damn all the good stuff is gone. Managed to get Bastion and Order 1986 though. [/quote]
Wow, I'd play The Order 1986. The soundtrack alone would take me back.

Guys make sure and check your CC or bank statements. I saw someone on twitter claim he was charged twice for stuff. I'll post the tweet below. I can't check my CC statement until my wife gets off work. Could be BS but you never know.

(TahVoh ‏@UhGUHStice

@onPlayStation hey there I ordered Titan souls & metal slug & got charge twice for it? I got 2 different emails. How can my $ credited back?)

I did multiple orders while I was working.

Axiom Verge - $5
Titan Souls - $5
Metal Slug 3 - $5
Bastion - $5
BloodBorne - $10

Ratchet & Clank Pen - $1

Should be a total of $31 dollars, I got charged over $40 according to my bank....

Oh well. I'll just give em to a friend/co-worker who missed out on the codes.

I did multiple orders while I was working.

Axiom Verge - $5
Titan Souls - $5
Metal Slug 3 - $5
Bastion - $5
BloodBorne - $10

Ratchet & Clank Pen - $1

Should be a total of $31 dollars, I got charged over $40 according to my bank....

Oh well. I'll just give em to a friend/co-worker who missed out on the codes.
I'll check my statement and report back later. Maybe they screwed up the pen pricing as it's listed as $1.

Only have one charge for each of my transactions, even for the games that I received double codes for and each purchase was a separate transaction.

I ended up grabbing the backpack as it appears to be a timbuk2 bag. I hear those are pretty good quality.

Damn I missed the PS4 controllers. Oh well I'll get another one next time. On another note my CC charges were correct. Nothing out of the ordinary.

damn missed out on the DS4, the one thing i wanted the most right now. Did get Little Big Planet 3, Drive Club and the PS3 New Owners kit (only 1500 points instead of 3000 for the normal ds3s)

bread's done
Back