The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I think people order them, and then when they get to the final screen, thy get confused. They assumed Sony was paying them to take it, not Sony asking for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people order them, and then when they get to the final screen, thy get confused. They assumed Sony was paying them to take it, not Sony asking for money.

While this is a funny statement I actually liked the game. People actually like it more than it's trendy to bash it.

Been a week and no shipping, which doesn't worry me too much because it was a lot of systems sold. At least FedEx and UPS don't have any packages coming my way. Could be DHL. Was hoping to get it for the weekend, but next weekend is fine too.

While this is a funny statement I actually liked the game. People actually like it more than it's trendy to bash it.
I was so excited for this game. I met Shaun Murphy, he was so nice. I shook his hand and promised to buy the game. I bought it retail and I bought it on rls (traded on the disc) when he showed us the game he was on a planet, looked to sky, found another planet and warped there instantly. You can't do that and every planet is a baron wasteland.

It turned out to be a boring game and I can't help if my opinion airs on the side of trendy.

I was so excited for this game. I met Shaun Murphy, he was so nice. I shook his hand and promised to buy the game. I bought it retail and I bought it on rls (traded on the disc) when he showed us the game he was on a planet, looked to sky, found another planet and warped there instantly. You can't do that and every planet is a baron wasteland.

It turned out to be a boring game and I can't help if my opinion airs on the side of trendy.

Right, so I sat next to Hello Games at the first PSX and while talking to one of the developers he was really worried (and this was two years ago) that people were getting a bit overhyped for the game. It's a divisive game to say the least. It's also just very trendy to bash it.

Promise nothing. Preorder nothing. Go in with low expectations. Be more entertained by each game. That's my motto for almost 4 years now and I've enjoyed so many more games.

Sorry we have different opinions. It just grinds my gears to hear NMS jokes dropped wherever I go. It's not really a bad game, it's just not what people thought it was. I don't blame Shaun either. People turned it into the second coming and I saw this a mile away. I'd just hate for someone that might like the game to get pushed away due to bad press or funny opinion. If you wanna talk further lets take this to PMs. I respect your opinion but I'm not sure if this is the place for this.

I liked the game as well. I love listening to podcasts or music while I play the game. It's a calm chilling game. It's a nice break from the FPS etc.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I just collect the free swag from them. Can't remember the last thing I bought from them...Used to be on point with new releases.

God I miss their random free shit giveaways. Since the points stopped expiring they've seemed to really given up.

God I miss their random free shit giveaways. Since the points stopped expiring they've seemed to really given up.
I completely agree. There would be occasions where you complete X amount of e-learnings and you would get a free bag, free copy of office etc. It's sad that the site is a shell of it's former self.

I completely agree. There would be occasions where you complete X amount of e-learnings and you would get a free bag, free copy of office etc. It's sad that the site is a shell of it's former self.

Well the free copy of Office they still have for completing a few courses, the big difference is now is that Office is only for 6 month subscription (before than it used to be one year and before that it wasn't even an online always kinda thing). They also got free year of XBox Gold for those kinda courses, but even still I miss things like around Christmas time it was free games and accessories for once a week for a whole month and the server would crash. Ah the memories...

Well the free copy of Office they still have for completing a few courses, the big difference is now is that Office is only for 6 month subscription (before than it used to be one year and before that it wasn't even an online always kinda thing). They also got free year of XBox Gold for those kinda courses, but even still I miss things like around Christmas time it was free games and accessories for once a week for a whole month and the server would crash. Ah the memories...
Oh yeah! I remember that. Those always sucked for me because I would try and rush to get those items right before I had to leave for work. I cashed in a ton of points during those events.

Hey, so just realized I never got my Limited Edition copy of No Man's Sky shipped to me yet.

Did anyone that placed an order on the 28th for Specifically that, or for that matter any one else not get their item, or even shipping notification yet?

Hey, so just realized I never got my Limited Edition copy of No Man's Sky shipped to me yet.

Did anyone that placed an order on the 28th for Specifically that, or for that matter any one else not get their item, or even shipping notification yet?
All three of my orders still say Processed, but then again they've sent orders like this before where there is no shipping number.

All three of my orders still say Processed, but then again they've sent orders like this before where there is no shipping number.
I've been watching UPS my choice and the FedEx equivalent and neither one show a package shipped to me yet so they haven't shipped anything yet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Items used to take 10 business days to arrive. Rarely ever would I get a shipping notification from the site till well after I already got the item.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Alas, no packages headed my way yet through FedEx or UPS. Anyone know if their warehouse is located somewhere affected by the hurricane?

Edit: Nevermind. They ship from Illinois.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas, no packages headed my way yet through FedEx or UPS. Anyone know if their warehouse is located somewhere affected by the hurricane?

Edit: Nevermind. They ship from Illinois.
97a06a34f08d0019ffc05dcae9284d30.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Remember, they did sell a lot of consoles and physical games (no man's sky) that day. Just be patient, your consoles will come.

They changed their order disclaimer, but I think we already figured this out:

Note: Items are not held for you until purchased
This is at the top of the inventory screen now in the upper right hand corner replacing the one that said it would stay in your cart for an hour.

They changed their order disclaimer, but I think we already figured this out:

This is at the top of the inventory screen now in the upper right hand corner replacing the one that said it would stay in your cart for an hour.
Would have been nice if it was changed back when the rule was enforced.

Any word on the catalog update? Something tells me we're not gonna see Overwatch and Doom as promised considering they did those random giveaways weeks ago...

Oh, did any of you grab the VR? I seriously hope they'll add those new-ish Move controllers. Though I feel they will be sold out in seconds and will also be very limited in quantities per update (similar to dualshocks). :/

I sent them another message through Twitter but they haven't responded. I know they took a lot of orders but this is actually taking longer than normal.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Any word on the catalog update? Something tells me we're not gonna see Overwatch and Doom as promised considering they did those random giveaways weeks ago...

Oh, did any of you grab the VR? I seriously hope they'll add those new-ish Move controllers. Though I feel they will be sold out in seconds and will also be very limited in quantities per update (similar to dualshocks). :/
I don't think there is anything new about the move controllers besides packaging.

I don't think there is anything new about the move controllers besides packaging.
I had considered just getting the old Move controllers several months ago, because they ARE basically the same, but then I realized... all those Move controllers come with built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries, which DO deteriorate over time. As far as I know, even brand-new in package, an old Move controller that's been sitting on a warehouse shelf for 3-4 years is likely going to have a much shorter battery life than the NEW new Move controllers.

As far as I know, even brand-new in package, an old Move controller that's been sitting on a warehouse shelf for 3-4 years is likely going to have a much shorter battery life than the NEW new Move controllers.
I ordered 2 for about $50 a month ago, 5ish hours battery. Only drawback is the new move controllers use USB micro like the DS4 not USB mini like the DS3.

Really? I ordered the bundle from amazon and received mini USB Move controllers.
I apologize, I didn't fact check, Eurogamer had a rumor in the story I read a bit ago and I ran with it as fact, because it made sense to launch new controllers.

But I guess it doesn't matter if you get new or old, they've all probably been in a warehouse for a few years. They may have ramped up production again though.

I don't know why they would change it from mini to micro..

it's going to cause issues especially for people that bought or will buy either this or the original version without the DS4 adapters

https://www.amazon.com/Charging-Station-DualShock-Adapters-playstation-4/dp/B00OGPTED4

*edit
NEVERMIND. Just realized these used special ports similar to the 3DS charging stations.
Ignore everything I just said. Should work on both move styles

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from their twitter account. They said there was a delay in the shipping (but we noticed that) and the systems and NMS copies should be shipping this week.

bread's done
Back