The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Of the consoles I've gotten from On Playstation, so far only the black PS4 has had the non working controller. The white PS4 controller is fine along with the $2 PS3 and all of them were refurbished. I'm debating on just getting a replacement battery for the black DS4 and replacing it myself since it seems less and less likely that On Playstation can do much about it.

Well my refurb ps4 came with a working and clean controller. The refurb Ps3 came with a sticky controller. Like someone spilled juice on it and didn't clean it off. Also it has some strange gunk on it too. I'm very hesitant to use it without sanitizing it with lysol wipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really complaining, nor will I contact on.ps unless the consoles aren't working. I have a spare dualshock 3 so I'm good. I'm probably going to clean off the sticky controller then trade it in if it still works. But if any of you don't have a working controller you could try contacting them. YMMV.

New Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare quiz up, 400 points.  Be aware, its kinda bugged and has some odd timer that finishes the quiz for you quickly.  Odd..

New Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare quiz up, 400 points. Be aware, its kinda bugged and has some odd timer that finishes the quiz for you quickly. Odd..
Could be testing your twitch reflexes to get ready for CoD multiplayer!

With the PS4 Pro out now I think it's time for the 8 of you that have been holding out this long to finally jump on Knack.

With the PS4 Pro out now I think it's time for the 8 of you that have been holding out this long to finally jump on Knack.
I really feel like I was the only person that thoroughly enjoyed that game. It was one of my favorite launch titles and I played it numerous times for the platinum trophy.

I liked Knack more then most, it just was misguided in its direction. The game was way to hard for children to beat, but way to cartoony for adults. It needed a Pixar approach.

Funny part being I was contemplating ordering it from the catalog. I traded my copy in before I decided to keep all the games I've bought. I had hope that the Pro patch would have added to the game, but 60fps won't make it a better game.

I really feel like I was the only person that thoroughly enjoyed that game. It was one of my favorite launch titles and I played it numerous times for the platinum trophy.
Never played Knack but at this point I feel like the second I pick it up, it's going to be a PS+ title.

Never played Knack but at this point I feel like the second I pick it up, it's going to be a PS+ title.
That's what people have been saying about it and Killzone since launch lol

I think what I liked the most about it was it was how difficult the hardest difficulty setting was. That game changed how it played quite drastically between the different difficulty settings.

Well, finally got an email from On.Playstation about the non working controller and basically if you guys have any non working controllers from the refurbished consoles just take a screenshot of the order with the order number on it and call Playstation customer service (1-800-345-7669) and long as it's within 90 day warranty they'll send you a controller, but just got to pay shipping for sending it back. Hope this helps some of you guys.

Maybe they'll combine all the old PS3/Vita titles and ship them out as bundles
That would make sense, they did that for the old PSP and PS2 games awhile back, I believe. I wish they would lower the processing fee for the PS3 games. I would jump on GT6 and a couple other games I passed on for $5 apiece, but at $10 I'm more inclined to just buy them with my employee discount or get them pre-owned.

OnPlayStation Exclusive: Don't Starve Winter Hat

1000 points
Premium Cost: $2.00

Processing Fee: $10.00
Thanks for the update. My gf loves Don't Starve and generally prefers colors like black and blue (instead of the baby blue and red of the actual hat in-game), so this will make a perfect Christmas present for her.

If you have the site set to "Remember Me" and your password expired the site will give you errors without telling you exactly what is wrong. Log in with another browser or private tab and see if that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the site set to "Remember Me" and your password expired the site will give you errors without telling you exactly what is wrong. Log in with another browser or private tab and see if that helps
I Logged onto my tablet to see if it was any different and that's where it asked for password change, so yup. That was it.

Sony Black Friday Sale is on now.  Just noticed that this page has gone dark for a week so wanted to liven it up a little!

And got my replacement DS4 from the refurbished PS4 two months or so ago today. Works just fine and basically took them about a week to ship it out to me after they had received my original DS4.

Here's hoping for the FFXV Digital Deluxe or Season Pass to show up.
I have a feeling we won't be seeing any updates for a while. Someone on reddit said they went over their budget for the year already so if that's true then it will be next year before we see anything.

Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

From reddit:

Nawabi here! 

Long story short: 

I jumped onto the On PlayStation team to pick up the slack for being down people and help bring the program back to life, about a year ago. I think I did a fairly decent job at the latter. The position to officially handle this task finally went up and after a lengthy interview process, they unfortunately decided on another candidate.
Luckily, this means you guys / gals have a new person coming in to take over and make an impact. Please be kind and helpful to this new individual:).
Apologies for the lack of activity while we go through this transitioning stage. I still work with PlayStation, just going back to focusing on my main line of work. 

You all have been a fun-loving community and will be missed. 

Farewell!
Alex Nawabi

From reddit:

Nawabi here!
Long story short:

I jumped onto the On PlayStation team to pick up the slack for being down people and help bring the program back to life, about a year ago. I think I did a fairly decent job at the latter. The position to officially handle this task finally went up and after a lengthy interview process, they unfortunately decided on another candidate.
Luckily, this means you guys / gals have a new person coming in to take over and make an impact. Please be kind and helpful to this new individual:).
Apologies for the lack of activity while we go through this transitioning stage. I still work with PlayStation, just going back to focusing on my main line of work.

You all have been a fun-loving community and will be missed.

Farewell!
Alex Nawabi
Wow...I wish nothing, but the best for him. Now people are going to have another person to point their fingers at when there's not an update. That reminds me I need to finish those previous quizzes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow...I wish nothing, but the best for him. Now people are going to have another person to point their fingers at when there's not an update. That reminds me I need to finish those previous quizzes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hopefully the person is an overachiever and they want impress us and their bosses.

I did, I got to do a selfie with Naomi Kyle and got David Jaffe's autograph.

A lot of free game vouchers/avatars too, only game I really wanted but didn't get was Oceanhorn. 

I also ran into a random guy giving away copies of Argami for PS4/Vita. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You all just get that twitter post? Catalog update on 12/14 including The Last Guardian! It's a Christmas miracle!

bread's done
Back