The new Zelda trailer

Disappointing?! I loved it...but then again I'm such a LoZ fanboy that anything will look great...but I honestly thought it looked great.

I love Zelda - but this trailer had no pacing, no score, nothing worth watching. First trailer one ups this by so much it's not even funny.

Yeah, I admit the first trailer was better, but one reason for that was that it was totally unexpected (nobody was expecting a realistic Zelda).

Well, I couldn't have wished to see anything greater while waiting in line for the DS on a huge, wall-sized television projector..

I agree with that.

Not bad but these days I try not to think about games coming out in 9 months because there's so much to play right now...

I thought the new trailer was pretty good, showed alotta different aspects of combat. Alot of the scenes reminded me of Lord of the Rings though.

Ah, reminds me I still need to play WindWaker. Plus I just started Four Swords, which has been surprisingly good. Anyhow, this is certain to be one of the rare games that I actually buy at release.

I thought the trailer was pretty friggin' amazing.

As a trailer it had it's problems. Poor music selection, bad editing, etc... but all the clips made the actual game look cool.

While there were too many LOTR rip-offs I didn't mind that much because the coolest thing about that series is the world in which it takes place, and being able to explore something like that looks real fun. The only thing I didn't think looked so hot was the swimming. I hated it in Ocarina and it looks to not have improved here. Oh well.

It still looks like a great game, but then again so did the Wind Waker. I hope they really pull it off this time, because those clips really were something else.

[quote name='peteyrose']Looks pretty good, but not as mind-blowing as I've been led to believe by Nintendo fanboys.[/quote]

Yea same here I wish the trailor had the same music as the other zelda trailors , looked ok to me dont know why but it felt generic didnt look anywhere as good as resident evil 4 .although the horse riding part looks freakin awesome .

[quote name='DenisDFat']looks like crap.[/quote]

napoleon4fb.th.jpg

FRIGIN' IDIOT

I like it so far. The excitement has worn off some, but good to hear, rather see, some more of it. I'll def. buy at release....still it's too early to be excited. Gotta go and play RE4 again.

The 2 biggest Gamecube game I'm hyped about is:

New Zelda & Mario 128

But Mario 128 might be held back for the revolution.

Even so, A new Zelda game is more then enuff for 2005.

I still gotta pick up RE4, But I'll have to wait for it to drop to: $20

But Zelda is Definely worth mine $50....

The trailer was great but you can sort of see the graphical limitations of the GC... not that it matters since Zelda is all about gameplay.

But a part of me wishes Nintendo should have saved this game for the Revolution launch, especially since the Cube already had a Zelda game (WW).... kind of saturates the market with Zelda and the Cube has no chance to move up the ladder from the #3 console in the US.

I kind of miss the long anticipation between the games... like Zelda 3 in 1992 and when OOT finally was released in 1998. Now that was a huge leap in gameplay and technology.

I will enjoy this game immensely but all us will probably have to wait until the end of the Revolution's life cycle before the next chapter in the series.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']It still looks like a great game, but then again so did the Wind Waker. [/quote]

Um, WW was a great game...

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']It still looks like a great game, but then again so did the Wind Waker. [/quote]

Um, WW was a great game...[/quote]

Oui, Oui, Monsieur Poopy-pants!

[quote name='DenisDFat']there was Link's Awakening.

and OOT was a huger leap into the crapper.

like this new zwlda[/quote]

zwlda, huger...

those are neat words...

[quote name='Spoon_si']The 2 biggest Gamecube game I'm hyped about is:

New Zelda & Mario 128

But Mario 128 might be held back for the revolution.

Even so, A new Zelda game is more then enuff for 2005.

I still gotta pick up RE4, But I'll have to wait for it to drop to: $20

But Zelda is Definely worth mine $50....[/quote]

No go buy RE4 NOW!!1! Well worth $50.

bread's done
Back