The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

[quote name='perdition(troy']Sapp getting in first ballot is a joke. I don't mind him in a fan favorite hall of fame but I don't think he belongs in canton.[/QUOTE]

2 all decade teams, turned around the biggest laughingstock of the nfl, and was one of the best ever at his position. Those Tampa defenses were nasty.

[quote name='JP']It okay if the Steelers fans say Sixburgh, everyone else calls it Shitsburgh so it's okay.[/QUOTE]

Mad props, yo.

[quote name='JP']It okay if the Steelers fans say Sixburgh, everyone else calls it Shitsburgh so it's okay.[/QUOTE]

I think you're missing a "t" in Shittsburgh.

Source - My Dad for 30+ years.

That fake was stupid, but pretty exciting, lol. I thought he would make it.

Heres to hoping the 49ers come back with a touchdown now.

[quote name='renique46']How in the world do these commercials that cost millions seemingly get worse each year holy shit.[/QUOTE]

Glad I am not missing out. I am watching the stream on cbssports.com and the commercials are different.

[quote name='renique46']How in the world do these commercials that cost millions seemingly get worse each year holy shit.[/QUOTE]

The airtime costs millions. Production costs are whatever.

Very surprised they tried a fake FG but the Ravens still have a chance to add points to their lead.

Yo Randy Moss i would be happy if you got a ring but you could stop quitting on plays? You already cause 1 int and damn near made another one happen.

lol Offensive PI plain as day

Who would have thought out ravens would be up that much just cause 49ers decided to not show up today and leave their game back in Atl.

original.gif

lol @ ref just takes a shove and doesn't care nor throw a separate flag

Kapernick making some rookie mistakes, but the Ravens are exploiting the 49ers weaknesses.

Also, my halftime commercials are being blocked by shitty local ads that are years old. Boo. Every commercial from the end of the half to the halftime recap were local. Double boo.

Fav commercials so far: Doritos goat, Carfax Wolf, and The Rock Got Milk.

[quote name='bvharris']Man I hope that stupid fake costs the Ravens in the end. What a dumb call.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought it was a pretty calculated risk. With a defense like Baltimore has, pinning San Francisco inside the 10 was still a favorable situation...and it worked out great for John Harbaugh. Yeah, you could just take your 3 points and be happy. But he took a shot. Ballsy, for sure, but not a bad call.

[quote name='itachiitachi']Manning and Brady where also both up against the raven's defense, Flacco was not.

I'm sure teams like the Cowboys, Texans, Bears ect... would all prefer to have a defense like the ravens rather than, a slightly better than average QB like Flacco.
Just look at what the ravens did when there key defenseive players where injured during the season.[/QUOTE]

Just going to leave this here...

It's a good thing Flacco isn't having a hell of a game and propelling his team's offense in the biggest game of his career. That would just be terribly upsetting. I'm not going to bother with bullshit terms like "elite". Flacco is a very good QB who makes plays when he needs to and makes few mistakes. I don't even care about Baltimore, but I am pulling for Flacco because he came out of a small FCS program (that my alma mater whipped for the 2007 FCS championship). But it's nice to see a guy that a lot of people overlooked have some success.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='renique46']It's the Beyonce aka bathroom break or change the channel halftime show[/QUOTE]

Gotta say the stage and direction are much better than previous years. Never listened to a Beyonce song, so I am indifferent in that regard.

[quote name='GamerDude316']I am LOLing at all the facebook posts of "OMG Destiny's Child"....who didnt see that coming honestly.[/QUOTE]

Yup...especially considering it's been in the news. They've got a new song out for God's sake. Doesn't take a genius, lol.

[quote name='renique46']Yo Randy Moss i would be happy if you got a ring but you could stop quitting on plays? You already cause 1 int and damn near made another one happen.

lol Offensive PI plain as day[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!! fuck you Moss

[quote name='renique46']by the way, did Adrian peterson get MVP?[/QUOTE]

MVP and Offensive POTY. Peyton won Comeback. J.J. Watt with DPOTY.

LOL at the power going out. Jim Nantz exploded.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The lights are out. Ray Lewis is fixing to stab someone.[/QUOTE]

Harbaugh had a hold of him. We're ok people.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The lights are out. Ray Lewis is fixing to stab someone.[/QUOTE]

LOL I said the same thing to my wife.

It's okay though, he'd still get to say "I'm going to Disney World" and then testify against Bernard Pollard.

bread's done
Back