The "Night of Champions" Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just. No.

HBK giving Bryan a botched superkick is considered "rub" in WWE-land. He doesn't need any more "rub" from/a match with HBK to prove that he's a legitimate threat now.

I do agree with one point though -- Bryan will get a match with Triple H.

HBK doesn't really need the pay day, and he seems pretty content on the outside looking in (aside from the occasional appearance/referee duty).

I'd bet the house on HBK not wrestling Bryan at WM. Add it to your signature if you want, and save it for Wrestlemania 30.

I could see Bryan/HHH at Survivor Series in some form. Either as a traditional Survivor Series match (Bryan/Rhodes/Goldust/Big E? vs. HHH/The Shield -- wishful thinking?) or straight up singles.
RAW_1066_Photo_091.jpg

It's coming.

LMAO. The super-est of Super fucking Cenas. I couldn't care less about Sandow but come the fuck on.

If I was Sandow, I would just leave WWE, and become a trainer.

Well, that was certainly a waste of a cash in.

Going to commercial break mid-cash in was a huge sign for me to change the channel.
Looks like I haven't missed much in the last month or two.

Did Stephanie get her jugs done again? I swear they've grown.
...Oh wait.

To YouTube!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to love how what should have been a Daniel Bryan push turned into a Big Show push. Because yeah, Big Show is "the future" of the WWE.....

Wait, by your logic shouldn't Brock/HHH have been Brock/HBK?

I don't want to live in this world anymore....

I mean, I don't want to post in this thread anymore. My head hurts.
By my logic, they didn't build Brock/HBK as having a history.

Second, Brock blind sighted HBK. HBK practically turned heel: "you little puke". HBK hasn't heeled it up that much since he was going at Hogan. He's Shawn Michaels, god damnit!

Third Ross, though he is out of the company, is fueling speculation as well: The Daniel Bryan – Shawn Michaels segment: “Loved the HBK-Daniel Bryan segment. Not sure where it’s going but I’d bet ample amounts of BBQ sauce it won’t culminate in a match between the two. If I’m right then creative can’t give me something that they can’t deliver and if I’m wrong…then I’m wrong and we likely get a helluva match with no clearly defined villain at this point in time.”

Brock never interacted with HBK one on one. That entire interaction was to build heat on himself and Heyman against HHH. Why did Bryan attack HBK? Who were they building heat on? To what end were the building heat to?

Now I'm not saying HBK/Bryan will happen, but if you can't spot the difference between this feud and the build with Brock, that's on you.

EDIT: I want to add that I feel like announcers need to spell out these things clearly. People have supreme difficulty in keeping up with the subtext of things.

By my logic, they didn't build Brock/HBK as having a history.

Second, Brock blind sighted HBK. HBK practically turned heel: "you little puke". HBK hasn't heeled it up that much since he was going at Hogan. He's Shawn Michaels, god damnit!

Third Ross, though he is out of the company, is fueling speculation as well: The Daniel Bryan – Shawn Michaels segment: “Loved the HBK-Daniel Bryan segment. Not sure where it’s going but I’d bet ample amounts of BBQ sauce it won’t culminate in a match between the two. If I’m right then creative can’t give me something that they can’t deliver and if I’m wrong…then I’m wrong and we likely get a helluva match with no clearly defined villain at this point in time.”

Brock never interacted with HBK one on one. That entire interaction was to build heat on himself and Heyman against HHH. Why did Bryan attack HBK? Who were they building heat on? To what end were the building heat to?

Now I'm not saying HBK/Bryan will happen, but if you can't spot the difference between this feud and the build with Brock, that's on you.

EDIT: I want to add that I feel like announcers need to spell out these things clearly. People have supreme difficulty in keeping up with the subtext of things.
I read it clearly.

I'm just trolling you.

ddp_savage_nitro_cropped.jpg

Didn't see that coming, did you?

BANG!

The EDIT had nothing to do with you or HBK. It's just a long-term thing. They'd been doing that HHH is selling himself as a good guy, but is is he really being underhanded? It's almost gone now but a big crux of the story was whether he and Stephanie were ever actually behind anything (RVD setup to be attacked by Del Rio, the referee and the fast count, etc.), but Hunter and Steph never really got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. 

The EDIT had nothing to do with you or HBK. It's just a long-term thing. They'd been doing that HHH is selling himself as a good guy, but is is he really being underhanded? It's almost gone now but a big crux of the story was whether he and Stephanie were ever actually behind anything (RVD setup to be attacked by Del Rio, the referee and the fast count, etc.), but Hunter and Steph never really got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
It kind of sucks that they "abandoned" the story arc as a whole, as it would have been a nice build to Survivor Series.

Instead, we get Stone Cold Paul Wight.

I  never realized DDP dressed up as LaParka. I was only familiar with the similar Jericho/Ciclope angle, which is epic.

I'm re-posting the angle here,  because it's  wonderful, and Jericho's mic work is awesome. i miss this Jericho.

"This guy is  Silver King.  If he wins 12 more matches he'll be upgraded to Golden King" :rofl:

Part 1:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfp2yInnV5M

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kevec12cZwI

Final Part: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpm_KbxyLTI"

Vince just said to investors that Summerslam was a swing and a miss. Buyrates were probably much worse than imagined. It's probably why Bryan didn't get the title.

We are long past due for a new thread, by the way.

Perhaps we should make The "Leave the Memories Alone" Wrestling Thread since this thing feels just like Ric Flair's career -- it's gone on way too damn long, and I'll happily play the role of HBK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC3t-H8LU7k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back