The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry people, I think Redeema is an awesome new candidate.. I'm just too busy with school and all, so anyone who can actually lead can lead. Thanks for all the support, I apolgize once again, I'll rotate it now for one final time.

You guys can go ahead and PM me your referral links then. I'll make a new thread when next week rolls around and it's time to rotate, at that time we'll close this thread.

[quote name='Redeema']You guys can go ahead and PM me your referral links then. I'll make a new thread when next week rolls around and it's time to rotate, at that time we'll close this thread.[/QUOTE]
You can make the new thread now if you'd like and I can edit in the information for you guys so it'll be easier.

I've got a spreadsheet going with everyone's link ready to be entered. Tomorrow I'll try PM'ing people to see who is still interested and to get the rest of the links.

wow i only need 4 more refs god dam i just want to get it ovr with haha.. whoever joins up under me gets a 5 dollar cash bonus when im up there.

[quote name='Redeema']On the first page, but you have to tell us who you signed up under and we need them to confirm it.[/quote]

Soulstar.

I'm sure this is a very stupid question, but when does the new conga start? This is the first one I've participated in.

It'll be this same conga, just with a new starter .. and if it was rotated on the 16th, he'll probably start the new thread around the 23rd.

I'm going to fix this tomorrow, I need Soulstar to confirm whether or not he has greens from one to three members who said they signed up under his link.

Edit: I see a third person who posted that said they signed up.

I can confirm that mortimerduke and ninjamajik has greened. I don't see ekimus' email on my list.

I also have 8 incomplete referrals but I don't recall seeing of the e-mail adresses from this conga so I don't know where they come from.

That Gamefly offer is a pain, you'll likely have to wait seven days to begin the MCR process. Mine came fast, soon after, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back