The Official CAG April 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Hero on PS3 for $25 shipped.

BAND HERO COMPLETE SET. On PS3... Freakin'... $34 shipped!!!!!! That's amazing!!! This thing retails at $200!!!! Comes with the game, guitar, drums, mic, etc etc... Even the original box.

FALLOUT 3 GAME OF THE YEAR, plus THE GAME OF THE YEAR HARDCOVER GUIDE. Both of them for... $36 shipped!! A-FREAKING-MAZING. Combined, these would cost $90 plus tax. I am amazing at finding good deals. :)

Microphone for my iPod touch! $1.29 shipped. Gosh damn that's cheap. :)

:)

Plus all of these: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=213&topic=53944641

[quote name='Fire_Thief']DJ Hero on PS3 for $25 shipped.

BAND HERO COMPLETE SET. On PS3... Freakin'... $34 shipped!!!!!! That's amazing!!! This thing retails at $200!!!! Comes with the game, guitar, drums, mic, etc etc... Even the original box.

FALLOUT 3 GAME OF THE YEAR, plus THE GAME OF THE YEAR HARDCOVER GUIDE. Both of them for... $36 shipped!! A-FREAKING-MAZING. Combined, these would cost $90 plus tax. I am amazing at finding good deals. :)

Microphone for my iPod touch! $1.29 shipped. Gosh damn that's cheap. :)

:)

Plus all of these: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=213&topic=53944641[/QUOTE]

You know what I like about you? You post EXACTLY how you talk in real life.

Did you get your PS3 yet? Also, where did you pick up an Ipod Touch mic that cheap? I'm looking to upgrade from the mic that came with my headphones.

dscn0922b.jpg

Lol, that is pretty awesome about me, eh? How I type like I talk? Pretty beast.

Got the mic on eBay, from Hong Kong. The ones with 99 cent starting bids with free shipping, the black one. Go for it.

Still no PS3. I promise to buy one by June though. I bought Tony Hawk Ride on it for $36 shipped, new! Amazing price, seriously. Got other games like Disgaea 3, Chaotic Shadow Warriors, Bakugan, and Folklore. So ready for my PS3.

Picked up :360: Fable II Platinum Hits and :360: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $7.05 total, blowing the last of my Gamestop credit. It was sad to see you go, GS credit. I hardly knew ye.

[IMG-L=6061]13876[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]13877[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]13878[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=6061]13880[/IMG-L] Glad my cousin snagged me the Halo Legends Steelbook and my best friend got me the Vengeance Trilogy :D. FINALLY a Gameboy Micro!! Some Various PS2 pick ups in there as well. TP on :gc: is sealed.

[IMG-L=6061]13879[/IMG-L] Scored Gradius for $10, Kuon was $5, I decided to shell out $27 for Sniper Elite (I actually saw like 4 of them in 4 different gamestops, but yeah that is going to be the cheapest to get that rarity)! The others are pretty rare too. So happy to find complete copies of Wizardry & Sky Gunner.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'][IMG-L=6061]13876[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]13877[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]13878[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=6061]13880[/IMG-L] Glad my cousin snagged me the Halo Legends Steelbook and my best friend got me the Vengeance Trilogy :D. FINALLY a Gameboy Micro!! Some Various PS2 pick ups in there as well. TP on :gc: is sealed.

[IMG-L=6061]13879[/IMG-L] Scored Gradius for $10, Kuon was $5, I decided to shell out $27 for Sniper Elite (I actually saw like 4 of them in 4 different gamestops, but yeah that is going to be the cheapest to get that rarity)! The others are pretty rare too. So happy to find complete copies of Wizardry & Sky Gunner.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help ya get the copy of Zelda: TP. At least now I know it made it there ok and I can delete our PM's.

I had flown into Vegas to see my wife and daughter and thought I'd hit up the last closing Game Crazy. Every game was 30% off so I grabbed the following:

Dragon Quest V
Etrian Odyssey
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

ALL SEALED. Total was like $67.xx but I thought it was a great score! FINALLY get to check FFXII:RW off my list.

wiibattalionwars2.jpg

from Amazon Warehouse Deals - Should arrive this weekend

Classic-Controller-PRO.jpg

Pre-ordered at Amazon

51V0Rz7VTqL.jpg

Am I the only one who bought a Pikmin guide...lol

Super-Mario-Galaxy-2-box.jpg

Pre-Ordered from Amazon along with the guide

Last edited by a moderator:
I got these from trading on CAG. All for 360
100_0018.jpg
MLB 2k8, Too Human, Shadowrun, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Condemned, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3 CE

These are from Goozex
100_0012.jpg
Final Fantasy 13(x360)
Metro 2033(x360)

And finally, my best pick up of the month.
From Gamestop, only $9.xx after edge and the rest of my store credit....
100_0017-1.jpg
Best part is, I swapped the case with an old copy of Wave Race Blue Storm I had, and now it's in supreme condition. :bouncy:

This Weeks Comics:

picture.php

X-Factor Forever #2, Siege: Captain America, New Mutants #2 (Second Coming Chapter 3), Batgirl #9, Messiah War Trade, Brightest Day #0, Secret Six #20, Ultimate Enemy #3 (of 4), The Flash #1

Game Pickups:

picture.php

Muramasa, Excitebots, Redbull, X-Blades, Viva Pinata 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Picture004.jpg

I realize this isn't terribly impressive, but, having been unemployed since November, my pickups are few and far between.

That said, though DMMM, totally underrated.

DSC00752.jpg

Brightest Day #0
The Flash #1 (Brightest Day)
Batman: Battle for the Cowl (Hardcover)
Batman: Battle for the Cowl Companion (TP)
Oracle: The Cure (TP)
Azrael: Death's Dark Knight #1-3

[quote name='lolwut?']
dscn0958.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, a Yomega Fireball Yo-yo. I haven't seen one of those since it was the "in" thing back in elementary school.

What has two thumbs and received a generous tax refund this year? This is my week's haul:

From 3 Pawnshops:
Godzilla: Save the Earth (Xbox) - $3
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2) - $3
Mario 64 - $2
Mario Party 2 - $2
PS3 DS3 Controller - $25
The Matrix Ultimate Blu-Ray Collection (missing the animatrix disc...oh boo-hoo) - $10
Silver Gamecube System - $10
Nintendo 64 System - $10
Brain Age - $10
Zelda: 4 Swords - $3
Warioworld - $3
Mario Party 7 $3

From Goodwill:
Nintendo 2 System w/ 2 controllers and blades of steel - $25(not too bad considering the system's rarity, but considering this GW normally sell consoles for

My copy of Sakura Wars: So Long My Love FINALLY came in today! :bouncy:

picture.php

Rosenqueen also gave me an Ar tonelico II Soundtrack and Prinny rock strap for taking so long. :whee:

Here is a rundown of the EIGHT 3DO games I bought in the past TWO DAYS!! Lmao I love this. (All complete)

Gridders - $6.75 shipped

Trip'd - $5 shipped

Killing Time - 3DO, $17.50 shipped!

A seller wanted 25 bucks, but I talked him down to $17.50 shipped. It's complete. No long box though. Man, I've always wanted this game ever since I saw the ad for it in GameFan magazine back in 96. This is awesome... =)

I see no one has reviewed it, perhaps I will take the liberty to do that myself in a few weeks, eh?

Well GOT damn son!! Just ordered FIVE more 3DO games!!! O___O :D

WOW. This is simply amazing... So in total, that's 8 3DO games within 2 days.

Kingdom: The Far Reaches - Jewel case, complete - $5 shipped

Super Street Fighter II Turbo - complete, long box - $17 shipped

^ Best home version right here. Yes!

Samurai Shodown - complete, long box - $10 shipped

Demolition Man - complete, long box - $10 shipped

Way of the Warrior - complete, long box - $10 shipped

^ A sick exclusive digitized fighter.

Well guys, this is simply amazing. On top of this, I'm bidding on about 3 more. So we'll see what happens. Sad to say, I was outbid on Blade Force by 25 cents.

:]

Why is that amazing

[quote name='jebnaut']There's a band called Death that has an album entitled "Leprosy"?[/QUOTE]

Shame on you

dscn0973b.jpg

dscn0996s.jpg

WELL DAMN SON!!!!

Just dropped FOURTY NINE DOLLARS SHIPPED on Arc the Lad Collection!!!!!!

This is a beast ass collector's set I've wanted for years, ever since it first came out. I just had to drop these dollars and get it. Sadly, my bank account has been raped this past week. I'm gonna have to tone it down... However, I have a few more planned purchases for the next few days. Either way, take a look at this beast:

23164-149811-P1080671jpg-620x.jpg

It's beautiful... *Tear*

[quote name='Fire_Thief']WELL DAMN SON!!!!

This is a beast ass collector's set I've wanted for years, ever since it first came out. I just had to drop these dollars and get it. Sadly, my bank account has been raped this past week. I'm gonna have to tone it down... However, I have a few more planned purchases for the next few days. Either way, take a look at this beast:

It's beautiful... *Tear*[/QUOTE]

Shit son, that thing's beast!!!!!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Shit son, that thing's beast!!!!![/QUOTE]

Why do I sense sarcasm there Vulgar? ;)

:rofl:

And the thing is cool and all... but far from beast. :cool:

Geee I haven't posted in here in a while. I got some stuff too :D

Lay off Fire_Thief. I honestly enjoy his posts. Keep dropping those dollars, son. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love.

[quote name='salty tbone']lay off fire_thief. I honestly enjoy his posts. Keep dropping those dollars, son. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love.[/quote]

:whistle2:# ;)

[quote name='Fire_Thief']WELL DAMN SON!!!!

23164-149811-P1080671jpg-620x.jpg

It's beautiful... *Tear*[/QUOTE]

That fucking game was delayed so many times... the day I finally picked up my preorder and the pocket watch was fucking amazing. Didn't preorder either Lunars, and after missing out on the punch puppet I had to get the Arc the Lad watch... I miss that company so much, they knew how to spoil consumers.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the Wii! But one thing to know is that if you have one of those...

And not one of these...
super-smash-bros-brawl-dated-for-australia-11.jpg

You're doing it wrong!

[quote name='Drclaw411']Congrats on the Wii! But one thing to know is that if you have one of those...

And not one of these...
super-smash-bros-brawl-dated-for-australia-11.jpg

You're doing it wrong![/QUOTE]

Trust me I am doing it right. I already have Brawl. ;)

This is like my third Wii. I always re-sold them at a profit. I intend on keeping this one this time. ;)

I kept all the good games. Brawl, Galaxy, Paper Mario, RE4, Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Etc...

[quote name='Denzalo']Damn son? It's beast?

Do people still talk like that?[/QUOTE]

I do.......... SON!!;)

Picked up :360: Mass Effect faceplate W/poster off of ebay. I'm happy because I've been trying to score one of these cheaply.

I'd love to see a pic of ZxT's collection. No matter the month, hes always the one to post the most pics in the Pick-ups threads......usually pricey pick-ups too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back