The Official CAG April 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Aprils a foolin' you" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DudeImGodly']I hate you...
(in a really jealous kind of way, but still happy for you)
EDIT:
Whats the SKU for the Deluxe Edition?
and how much was it?[/QUOTE]

I just got lucky and found it used at my local gamestop. It was marked as regular Demon's Souls so I don't think the SKU should be any different.

Today was another wild thrifting day. The controllers were pouring out of the stores. The sticks on the various N64 controllers range from shit to good but the colors are solid so hopefully they are flip worthy. In the past week I've found 3 of those wireless Logitech Xbox controllers. I'm not sure of the Saturn's ability to turn on but for $8 I decided to take a plunge. I've never found one before either so that had some influence.
IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

Also decided to show some non gaming pick-ups for fun.
IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Finally, cuz this stuff is just plain fun.
Target Clearance for $125
IMG_1557.jpg

and $7 each....
IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

fuck you very much Zavvi for sending me two when I only ordered one :bomb:
Blu's are all from amazon. fuck you very much too Amazon for not giving me the slip cover to Fantasia :bomb:
Yay for Bioshock JP version. I get to play one of the most amazing games this gen for a 3rd time :D

IMG_0458.jpg

:D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
IMG_0459.jpg

fuck you very much Zavvi for sending me two when I only ordered one :bomb:
Blu's are all from amazon. fuck you very much too Amazon for not giving me the slip cover to Fantasia :bomb:
Yay for Bioshock JP version. I get to play one of the most amazing games this gen for a 3rd time :D

[/QUOTE]

They did the same to me and gave me a 20% refund after chatting with them :D Just in case you wanted to try to get it.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']This is why there needs to be a limit on how many you can buy.[/QUOTE]

I think it's really more poor judgment on the part of the person that actually let him buy that many in the first place.

Just the fact that they didn't care and let him grabbed all of it, knowing very well he is just going to resell them, is totally their fault.

I hate hoarders too, but it is the people who work there that enable hoarders.

[quote name='salty tbone']I hate poor use of idioms.[/QUOTE]
Does your vagina itch with that sand in it? or does it just hurt? seriously you suck and bring nothing to this thread except for whining. just disappear twat. I win, you lose, and all your whining does nothing to change that. fucking pussies all over this forum.

[quote name='moop2001']Does your vagina itch with that sand in it? or does it just hurt? seriously you suck and bring nothing to this thread except for whining. just disappear twat. I win, you lose, and all your whining does nothing to change that. fucking pussies all over this forum.[/QUOTE]

You're so cool.

Latest Pick Ups

IMG_0124.jpg

DS Games from dizz.lee lowball
FlingSmash- 700pts Goozex for friend, no wii remote plus, negative feedback

IMG_0125.jpg

PSP from Dv8mads lowball

IMG_0127.jpg

Nintendo Messenger Bag- dizz.lee lowball, lov it

IMG_0128.jpg

Game Shelves-free

Bonus pic
GBA games from GS with coverprojects cases for upcoming lowball
IMG_0126.jpg

Might as well post up my pickups:

I still had about $120 of credit from Amazon. Practically all of which came from Christmas time. Also had a $20 credit, which was used on Portal 2. In the end, I spent about $70 on the TE of MK and Portal 2. I bought the LE guide, which I immediately regretted. But it's open and nothing else I can do about it now.

dsc03945f.jpg

Oh and not gaming related, but I did finally trade in my car and got a new one...

dsc03941w.jpg

I'm happy to say the least. :D

scored a nice lot off of craigslist today, Sony PSP slim in like new condition, 2GB memory card, 8 games (all complete) and a silver gameboy advance SP with one game for $70.

[quote name='eddie291']Might as well post up my pickups:

dsc03941w.jpg

I'm happy to say the least. :D[/QUOTE]
Is that a 350Z Roadster or a 370z? Regardless, it looks amazing. Great color choice.

[quote name='mis0']Nice car!

What'd you trade in for the beauty?[/QUOTE]
'07 VW GTI. Hence my obscure avatar, which is the VW Fast. It's the GTI's mascot/marketing gimmick for the now old Mk5 GTIs. I'll have to change it now obviously, but I'll get to it later.

[quote name='SativaSam']Is that a 350Z Roadster or a 370z? Regardless, it looks amazing. Great color choice.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. It's a 370Z coupe w/ sport package and manual transmission to be exact. Admittedly, black wasn't anywhere near the top of my list of color choices. But due to limited availability of the car, I couldn't be too picky. Besides, I got a good deal on it. $1500 under invoice. :D

[quote name='Zaku77']Does anyone know how to embed videos? I made a collection update video, but the embed code from youtube isn't working on here >_

[quote name='Animal7390']im actually jealous, i wish i had an extra 231+tax to float to get rid of all those copies.[/QUOTE]

I know, right?

[quote name='SativaSam']Is that a 350Z Roadster or a 370z? Regardless, it looks amazing. Great color choice.[/QUOTE]

a 370z. The headlights give it away lol

Pretty interesting idea Zaku. Only thing to improve it might be some other camera, webcam, whatever to improve video quality and sound quality that you mentioned. This probably would work great if you were someone who updates this particular thread often otherwise going through 30 or 40 pickups might go beyond people's attention spans.

I'm going to try and do 2 a month to keep the length down. I also just got a program to record with instead of youtube's instant capture thing. That "should" help with that as much as I can with jut the laptop's built in stuff.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'd rather take a bullet than be like that wigger retard.[/QUOTE]

Well you used the term "wigger" and "retard" in the same sentence so I'm gonna assume you have the same level of intelligence as him.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Well you used the term "wigger" and "retard" in the same sentence so I'm gonna assume you have the same level of intelligence as him.[/QUOTE]

I'm not interested in your politically correct campaign. I'm 100% sure you know what I am referring to. There is no reason to beat the hell out of the bush for the sake of being PC.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Well you used the term "wigger" and "retard" in the same sentence so I'm gonna assume you have the same level of intelligence as him.[/QUOTE]

:twoguns: :argue: :puke: :cool:

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm not interested in your politically correct campaign. I'm 100% sure you know what I am referring to. There is no reason to beat the hell out of the bush for the sake of being PC.[/QUOTE]

If you want to post like a 12 year old have at it. Judging from your video I was assuming you were an adult.

I appreciate that you took the time to mull over, and respond to what I said. It would be a shame if you just spewed out some other nonsense that didn't address what I responded with at all. Oh look at that, my mistake, that's actually exactly what you did. This argument, if it can even be called that, is a bit on the stupid side for my taste, so let's just leave it at that then shall we?

Ugh is it that time of the night already? Seems like so long ago when this thread could go a month without some silly drama over nothing.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']If you want to post like a 12 year old have at it. Judging from your video I was assuming you were an adult.[/QUOTE]

How is that like a 12 year old? Dumb Schmuck.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends...[/QUOTE]

Because PC fucktards (yes, I'm done being civil) come out of NOWHERE, like freaking ninjas, to stir shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back