The Official CAG December 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
photocmt.jpg

[quote name='elessar123']
2012-12-18_18-18-09_931_zps33f3850b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hatsukoi limited was an amazing series, you got some quality anime pick ups

I'm a bit behind on posting. Here is what I got so far this month. Wonderbook and Journey are both Black Friday Amazon deals that I ordered after they sold out. Baller Beats is from the Amazon price drop. Walking Dead is from GameStop. Random free PS3 demo disc is from Best Buy.

4FAE0404-96B3-422B-A78E-FBC9F42EF1E1-7063-000005A2065F5A61.jpg

npxDH.jpg

All volumes of Suzuka+Artbox
All volumes of nhk+Artbox
All non save editions of initial D
Non save Edition of Girls Bravo
Samura X OVA collection

Btw it seems all my pics always come out huge how do you re-size them

^They don't break my page, normal size for me. Dang, that boxset looks so sexy to my S.A.V.E. edition NHK, though I did turn the art cover around so no green. Your Bravo come with a slip cover? Mine did, it's just the same pic on front/back though.

[quote name='cgxcswim']
DSCI0062_zps00b012a5.jpg

Might get some more anime from the Amazon Warehouse Deals, haven't decided yet.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that Neptunia?! I need one. I ordered one from Amazon (Limited Edition), and they sent me just a white DVD sized case with I assume the game (I didn't open it), had to send it back :cry:

[quote name='Kazaganthi']
Where did you get that Neptunia?! I need one. I ordered one from Amazon (Limited Edition), and they sent me just a white DVD sized case with I assume the game (I didn't open it), had to send it back :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got HDN from ebay. I already have 1 premium edition but I wanted a sealed copy and also really wanted the cards. Luckily I won the auction for about the same price as other auctions that didn't have the cards.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']^They don't break my page, normal size for me. Dang, that boxset looks so sexy to my S.A.V.E. edition NHK, though I did turn the art cover around so no green. Your Bravo come with a slip cover? Mine did, it's just the same pic on front/back though.[/QUOTE]

No my bravo did not come with a slip cover now im kind of jelous lol i love slip covers but its not that big of a deal if i dont get one. Yeah Im keeping most of my anime sealed because I just bought all of them to supprt the anime industry but I rather watch them on my PC instead of messing around with dvd menus. so I order non save editions of everything if its a good price which nhk was $2 each dvd on right stuf and volume 2+artbox was $3. The artbox was the main reason i got this set because it looks really nice.

[quote name='Zaku77']I think I'm going to finally make another collection update tomorrow. I'm only a few months behind... lol[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy!

One of my favorite purchases of the year. Today I bought the Famicon edition Gameboy Micro, COMPLETE, for $50. The Gameboy is in great condition. Also I got that silver Gameboy Micro with 7 games for $35 at the end of November.

I can't decide right now if I want to keep the Famicon version or sell it for a HUGE profit on eBay -_- I know I won't play it that much.... but it's so cool!

2d7bpcn.jpg

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']One of my favorite purchases of the year. Today I bought the Famicon edition Gameboy Micro, COMPLETE, for $50. The Gameboy is in great condition. Also I got that silver Gameboy Micro with 7 games for $35 at the end of November.

I can't decide right now if I want to keep the Famicon version or sell it for a HUGE profit on eBay -_- I know I won't play it that much.... but it's so cool!

2d7bpcn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You gotta keep that! We all need those ultra special things in our collections...the stuff that makes your collection "yours".

[quote name='skiizim']I don't want to hear about dented steelbooks this time around![/QUOTE]

I think these things will all be in un-dented condition... lol

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']One of my favorite purchases of the year. Today I bought the Famicon edition Gameboy Micro, COMPLETE, for $50. The Gameboy is in great condition. Also I got that silver Gameboy Micro with 7 games for $35 at the end of November.

[/QUOTE]

Great pick up but I don't even think you would get as much as you would like, the box is in shit condition. If anything sell the silver one if you don't plan on selling either.

psssstttttt... Mine look better... >_<

[quote name='Squarehard']I'm as surprised as you are. @_@[/QUOTE]

I bet the mail carrier was happy it was a small package this time!

Picked up a lot of British shows and DBZ stuff.

- Series 3 and 4 of Doctor Who
- Merlin Season 1
- Torchwood Series 2
- Sherlock Season 1
- Dragon Box Volume 3 and 5 (no books. :()
- Cooler's Revenge/Return of Cooler and Super Android 13/Bojack Unbound Double Feature sets. My last two DF Steelbooks!

Been a few days, so here's my recent haul!

8yfj3n.jpg

33vdhxi.jpg
m4n7a.jpg

This now completes my Dragon Box collection and the first time I've ever own all of Dragon Ball Z in its entirety! :D

1jwzef.jpg

2s1t9x4.jpg

Also bought a 4GB SD card for my Wii.

Digitally: Breath of Fire II (Wii Virtual Console), Ys Book I & II (Wii Virtual Console), Half-Minute Hero (Steam)

[quote name='DNukem170']Nice find at Movie Stop. If they have another one, you could get a nice profit off of eBay or Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, it was the only one they had. Was hoping to find the second one, too.

[quote name='AugustAPC']That sounds disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty good to me.

[quote name='KtMack23']I feel disgusting[/QUOTE]

Don't be ashamed!

Haven't bought much this month:
201212pickups.jpg

Turret and batteries for me, other stuff for my wife:
201212pickups2.jpg

And here's the stocking my wife gave me a couple of days ago:
201212pickups3.jpg

Contents:
201212pickups3a.jpg

201212pickups3b.jpg

201212pickups3c.jpg

I actually don't like it as much as Pocky because I think the center is too sweet. With Pocky, my favorite part is the section that's not coated with anything. My son is really getting a kick out of it, though. In his entire life, he has never had as many sweets as he has had these last couple of days.

Picked up a WII system, two controlers, 4 chucks ,dance pad, 2 steering wheels, a UDraw tablet, nerf gun accessory and 22 games for 200 bucks

Woohoo Christmas!
277818_425295680875572_787754556_o_zps9e6f8707.jpg

(DBZ has a reversible cover, the one in this pic is the alternate side. I bought Forza for myself on Black Friday but I gave it to my parents to wrap. The LIVE card is for Skyrim DLC!)

Also, my girlfriend bought me a pair of Vans but they were a little big so she has them so she can retur them. Her parents also bought me a ticket to the Orlando Magic/ Cleveland Cavaliers game on February 23rd, my first NBA game! :D

2012-12-26_18-02-18_655_zps545a7655.jpg

K-Drama stuff from Rightstuf sale (GF wanted Rooftop Prince, I watched enough of the first episode of Tree with Deep Roots on Hulu to know I wanted it, and Someday was just as filler for free shipping, and it sounded ok).

$200 Amazon Gift card from GF's dad.

Doctor Who Dalek/Tardis salt and pepper shaker, 6 DW polybags, Tardis cookie jar (GF's) from GF's mom.

Shirt and Bag End I bought for myself.

Doctor Who Monopoly from GF.

It's actually way more DW than I was expecting =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back