The Official CAG January 2011 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapshot.png

Pick up this today finally hit that magic price of $20 and at place that i could find it at. But no ps3 here to to play it. :cry:

main.php

Assassins Creed Brotherhood CE, EA Active 2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Best Buy - $120
999 w\ Watch - Aksys - $38
Star Ocean International - $15
Mass Effect - Returned as part of another b2g1
Hellboy II CE- Best Buy - $11.49

main.php

Little Big Planet 2 CE, DJ Hero 2 Bundle, DC Universe - Amazon - $135
Trinity Universe x2, Vanquish, Best Buy - $80
Rock Band Metal Track Pack - Best Buy - $9.99(clearance)
Saw - Best Buy - 12.99(clearance)

main.php

Defiance/Enemy At The Gates Pack - Best Buy - $12.99

main.php

Suikoden 2 - eBay - $75 Shipped
Best pickup in a while, got an ok deal vs normal ebay prices but I really wanted it to play and for my collection

Finally got some shipped to me from home!

picture.php

AR: Alchemist of Arland CE - $49.99
Expendables/A-Team = $12.99 Each

And some B2G1s from Gamestop, all of which either don't have the manual or case besides Call of Duty 4 and Left 4 Dead, The Lego Batman/Pure double bundle came with a case that only holds one disc, go figure. The "pre-owned" Copy of Naruto is still sealed though, sweet!
picture.php

picture.php

[quote name='Tempius']That keyblade is cool. What is it? .lol.[/QUOTE]

It's from Hot Topic.

Someone earlier in this topic posted their's and it made me want one really bad. I love it.

d0d6d04a.jpg

Fling Smash, Toy Story 3, KH Re:Coded (boxless) from my PowerUp b2g1 coupon. Normally i'd hold out for a copy of KH with a box, but the coupon expires today.

Sports Champions was $13.01 shipped from ebay.

[quote name='Drclaw411']
d0d6d04a.jpg

Fling Smash, Toy Story 3, KH Re:Coded (boxless) from my PowerUp b2g1 coupon. Normally i'd hold out for a copy of KH with a box, but the coupon expires today.

Sports Champions was $13.01 shipped from ebay.[/QUOTE]

go figure that gamestop wont have a box to a game that was released less than a month ago.

i thought they had to hold all new USED releases for 30 days from the release date(unless its been past that).

Obviously; I don't think Genesis/Mega Drive games usually sell for $200. :p
Definitely a nice thrift store find though, I'll be sure to keep my eye out for it in the future.

Picked up Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition (sealed) today for $8. Probably not the best deal, but whatever...

[quote name='The Punisher']Wow. Is this game rare or something?[/QUOTE]
Well it was never released in america and I've never seen it on ebay before. The only copies I've seen I guess you can em copies were homebrewed versions translated into english.

[quote name='GUNNM']Well it was never released in america and I've never seen it on ebay before. The only copies I've seen I guess you can em copies were homebrewed versions translated into english.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']There's no talking in MM games[/QUOTE]

i know youre being serious, and its kinda funny to me lol.

and lol @ translating wily wars.

picked up

:360: Two Worlds 2
:360: Dead Space 2 LE

PC BUILD

:pc: ASUS M4A78T-E AMD 790GX Socket AM3 Mobo
:pc: Ultra LSP650 650w Power Supply
:pc: CM Storm Scout Case
:pc: Sapphire 6870 x2 Video cards
:pc: 8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaw Memory

[Blu-Rays Total: $743.99 for 115 blu-rays] [Games Total: $161.98 for 19 games]

Games Total: $161.98
Blu-Rays Total: $743.99
Total Spendings: $905.97

I thought I would have hit $1000 by the end of the month, but fell just a bit short =\

[quote name='lmz00']$200 for a used game with a flawed cartridge (despite being advertised as "immaculate") is pretty impressive.[/QUOTE]

suck it ya jealous turd

[quote name='StripesOrBars']go figure that gamestop wont have a box to a game that was released less than a month ago.

i thought they had to hold all new USED releases for 30 days from the release date(unless its been past that).[/QUOTE]

i really get sick of the "fuck GAMESTOP" attitude on these forums. it's not their fault they had no box (and dont bitch about saying they shouldn't have accepted it. i wouldnt have gotten that game for free then.), it's the fact that Mickey Mouse was on the cover, thus a child was most likely the original owner.

There is a reason the Wii and especially DS are far more likely to be game only in used form than the other consoles: more non-gamers and far more children own those systems. Thus the boxes are lost rather quickly.

[quote name='moop2001']suck it ya jealous turd[/QUOTE]
Jealous of what? I'm not interested in your used, thrift store junk.

[quote name='lmz00']Jealous of what? I'm not interested in your used, thrift store junk.[/QUOTE]

yet you attack him for no reason? please make a racial slur so you get permaband.

[quote name='lmz00']I don't know (nor do I really care) how you two took that compliment as an attack. "Moving right along."[/QUOTE]

sorry, misinterpretation. my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back