Not open for further replies.
From DVD Planet:

20140314_190344-1.jpg

got new headphones and Yoshi's New Island

13179267524_ec30a303a7_c.jpg

for fun my handheld Yoshi games on the hardware I played them when I 1st got'em

13179002345_9637d0ce37_c.jpg

Stuff I got this week. 

Got these at Big Lots for $1.25 each. Midway didn't have a sticker, so the Clerk took a $5 Game and scanned it for the discount. If I knew he was going to do that, I might as well pick up a couple others without the tags. :lol: Got 3 Guitars from the Cousin, might as well get more Guitar Hero games. 

Bad Lighting is bad. One of the Gamestops I go to had the Killer is Dead LE for such a long time, I thought someone would've bought it by now. Since it was $20, might as well pick it up. It's the Display Copy, but I don't mind. The Box is a bit beat up. Otherwise, the inner contents are pristine. 

Had a $10 Off Coupon I've been meaning to use. It expires today actually. :lol: I couldn't really find any games I wanted (was going to another Gamestop on the way to one of the local Malls but it closed at Six). Went ahead and got Atelier Ayesha for $13ish after Coupon and PUR Discount. 

Last edited by a moderator:
q0fgm9Sl.jpg

Got the Xbox One from Sams Club as an open box so it was $349.48 or something

Titanfall LE Controller from Best Buy 

DR3 and Resident Evil Revelations from a friend 

Animal Crossing from Best Buy

Ace Combat and Silent Hill from Big Lots

Simpsons Game and Dragon Age Ultimate from Ebay

Fable from Target

Textbooks from Amazon 

NHL 13 from Gamestop

I got this off of Craigslist for $250. It had Wind Waker installed, but after wiping his account to put my ID on it seems to have erased WW. =( I can't seem to redownload it either.

I traded some random stuff for these. The Virtual Boy works great.

Spoiler tag for Pokemon cards and nerf guns

The store I traded for the Virtual Boy also had a ton of Pokemon cards. They had great prices and deals. (Spend $15 on rares and get 20 free commons/uncommons) So I ended up picking up a bunch of promo cards and stuff I needed for my collection. Mostly eReader cards.

I got all this for free from my brother who is heading off to college. Maybe he thinks he has outgrown this stuff? I told him back in my day at college there were huge nerf wars. So I am just the holding armory until he realizes college needs to have some fun.

I just bought a bunch of games

LoZ Spirit Tracks - $22 on ebay with $5 coupon
Mortal Kombat Kollectos Edition - $53 shipped on ebay (FINALLY wanted this since
Launch)
LE Zelda guides collectors chest -$84 after some free amazon gift cards
Pre owned Pokemon Trozei - $4.22 (hopefully ships with game and case)
Pre owned Skyward Sword - $19.99
Pre owned Pokemon Peral - $4.50
Pre owned Twilight Princess - ~$8

I got this off of Craigslist for $250. It had Wind Waker installed, but after wiping his account to put my ID on it seems to have erased WW. =( I can't seem to redownload it either.
Yep. Unfortunately if you delete a NNID that is tied to a system, it will delete all of the digital content along with it. This has happened to a few 3DS users as well.

The Backordered Tactics Ogre finally came in today. Glad I didn't cancel it. :lol;

Final Fantasy X/X-2 LE from Gamestop. 

Things I"ve picked up the last few weeks:

PS3: $110

Xillia LE: $5

Graces F: $4

Dragons Crown: $27

Frozen $10 (thanks to the TRU deal)

20140319_201019-1.jpg

20140319_201422-1.jpg

PS2 games were from a local game shop which had a B1G1 free sale on PS2 games. Cost $21 total.

Ben 10 was from GoHastings. Everything else was from Toys R Us.

The fact that you got Graces f for $4 is amazing. :lol:
Yeah, can't wait to play! I'm pretty excited about the PS3. Finally get to dive into some JRPGs that I've missed it's entire generation. I'm playing Xillia right now, but Graces F is next on the list.

Where's Cake? :*(
I'm not sure. I think I dropped her moving all the figures upstairs.

Speaking of which, whoever decided Fiona's articulation needs to be fired from the toy making business. Bends at the knees but not at the thighs, no joint on the elbow, the stand doesn't fit her leg, and she can barely hold her sword. Would decent articulation really have cost that much?

Yeah, can't wait to play! I'm pretty excited about the PS3. Finally get to dive into some JRPGs that I've missed it's entire generation. I'm playing Xillia right now, but Graces F is next on the list.
I love the Theme Song for Graces F. Love dat BoA. Enjoyed both the English and Japanese Versions of it.

Besides picking up Frozen from Best Buy (using a GC I had) and Winnie the Pooh (2011) Blu Ray (free by using DMR points) in the past week, I also got these recently from a local thrift store.

I normally don't post things in the pick up threads I intend to trade / sell away, but I thought these were noteworthy enough.  As I said in the thrift store thread, I won't ask for much if these are going to a CAG collector, so PM me for offers if interested (I'll start a trade thread for these guys as well, gauging the interest).

med_gallery_350075_7875_29406.jpg

I needed a wired Gamecube controller to play Brawl on my Wii U (with the Mayflash adapter). I've only had Wavebirds.

Headed to the pawn shop. They had one wired controller. They wanted $8. :/ And, the control stick was missing the top!

On the way out, I saw a packaged GC with a wired controller. Controller looked great! Only $20!

When I got out to the car, I found something awesome:

Gonna likely keep the adapter and see if I can find some Double Dash matches!

I will sell the GC, as I already have one.

Wow how'd you find a (im assuming new?) 250GB PS3 for $110?
Haha, it was not new, but used. I wish! I bought it from Cowboom. Although I will admit that when I received it, it was still in all of its original packaging for the most part. So it seemed pretty new.

The aqua game and AC III I found at Goodwill for $8 total. MvC3 SE was from Gamestop and has all the physical items. Woohoo

Thanks to these most recent back to back 1/2 off coupons from Half Price Books my girlfriend and I were able to pick up these box sets for about $18 a piece. Still need the 2 first sets, a random one in the middle, and a few after what we picked up.

My girlfriend's box of choco figures came in. Considering some of the other unboxings on Youtube we got lucky with only having two duplicates.  So if anyone wants to trade their Cyrus for a Reese let me know! =)

And more choco egg gashapon from Asia town. Duplicate Boom-Boom figure for trade =P

I have that Bebop set. Got it years and years ago, along with the Outlaw Star and Big O sets. Dorothy never wants to stand up.

picked up Mercenaries for Xbox for $6 today complete with case and manual.  Had a lot of good times with this on my Xbox years ago looking forward to going through it again!

On the way out, I saw a packaged GC with a wired controller. Controller looked great! Only $20!

When I got out to the car, I found something awesome:

Gonna likely keep the adapter and see if I can find some Double Dash matches!

I will sell the GC, as I already have one.
Wow, for $20 that was a steal just for the adapter alone, I always check the GCs I find for one of those (which I haven't been lucky enough to stumble across one).

Man, I haven't posted in one of these threads in a long time. Partially because I kept forgetting, partially because of my bandwidth, and partially because I haven't been buying nearly as much stuff (especially physical stuff). But I actually picked up a couple of non-digital items this month, so I thought I'd go ahead and share:

201403pickups.jpg

I'm too busy to take a picture of my own at the moment, so I'll just post the picture from the eBay BIN.

I ended up purchasing Queen's Blade Seasons 1 & 2 on Blu-ray, for $65 total. Season 2 is factory sealed, and season 1 has been opened but never been viewed, so it's practically brand new as well.

They sat there for about 40 minutes before I came along and purchased them, talk about lucky. Never really wanted to watch this anime though, seeing as how it's just one big raunch-fest.

anXGJull.jpg

Hey, havent been active in awhile. Been living off of ps+ free games

but since I picked up a game this month, I think its a good excuse to post other pick ups :3

2w6x7a1.jpg

2chw1fb.jpg
ndo6wx.jpg
290szr8.jpg

2e34s51.jpg

dgw3a.jpg
2r5cljt.jpg

There were a couple of more figures in the AmiAmi box that i didn't take pics of but eh

Hey, havent been active in awhile. Been living off of ps+ free games

but since I picked up a game this month, I think its a good excuse to post other pick ups :3

There were a couple of more figures in the AmiAmi box that i didn't take pics of but eh
By all means, post your other pick ups as well. Doesn't have to be game related. :D

Probably the last picks up of the month for me. Probably. 

90% Off at Big Lots. Picked this up for 2.50 each. Wanted the Wii Motes. :lol:

From Amazon Warehouse Deals. 

90% Off at Big Lots. Picked this up for 2.50 each. Wanted the Wii Motes. :lol:
This was one of the best things that Big Lots offered during their sale IMO, really jealous of that price (you should keep one of them sealed, the bundles were not that common). And if you haven't played Wii Party yet, it's my favorite causal multiplayer game on the Wii (better than most all the MPs I've played).

By all means, post your other pick ups as well. Doesn't have to be game related. :D
Sounds good :]

33eor2t.jpg

2mxmj4y.jpg

Also paid for my March pre-orders from AmiAmi. Should have some stuff to post for April :3

No figures tho, just a tohka nendoroid and a couple of goods

This was one of the best things that Big Lots offered during their sale IMO, really jealous of that price (you should keep one of them sealed, the bundles were not that common). And if you haven't played Wii Party yet, it's my favorite causal multiplayer game on the Wii (better than most all the MPs I've played).
Thanks for the heads up. I left one at the Big Lots, but if I ever go back (it's not local :lol:), I'll be sure to get it if it's still there.

And thanks for the recommendation. Hope I enjoy it as much as Boom Blox. haha

gallery_226059_8331_32522.jpg

I typically buy these Build-a-Bear ponies for my niece, but I picked this one up for myself as I drove across the state for an interview. Hopefully she brings me luck tomorrow! :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back