The Official CAG September 2014 Pick-Ups Thread

Went to the flea market this morning. Got there late, already 9 as my wife hates getting up early on Sunday but still did pretty decent.

Metal Gear Solid was 1.00 in a stack of cds. No negotiation needed.

Then I found the PS1 twin stick controller. Pretty cool and they sell pretty well. Asking price was 10, I countered at 5 and we met at 7.

Found Land of the Dead and Pinobee for 5.00. He wanted 5 for LOTD alone and 2 for Pinobee but took 5 for the pair.

Last score was from a nice enough reseller. We got talking and he was decent but wanted around ebay prices for most stuff. He was willing to make deals if you bundled but stuff was just a bit high for me. He said 5 on Phelios though and I was cool with that.

Went out hunting today. Didn't do that great, but found a few things.

First finds of the day were at a Half Price Books. Grabbed Great Greed for Game Boy and Gauntlet IV for Genesis for $9.99 each. I'm okay with that.

I then found Batman Dark Tomorrow for $1.99 at a Pawn Shop and You Don't Know Jack for PS1 for $2.99 at a Goodwill.

WWF Raw for 32X was $9.99 at another Half Price Books, pretty good price for that and I hadn't picked up anything for 32X all year so I figured what the heck.

Last two finds were Shining Tears and Road Rash at a local game/media store. I mentioned the Road Rash last week, when it was still there and I realized it even had the soundtrack CD still there, I figured what the heck and grabbed it. Shining Tears was $13.99, a little high for me but I stupidly sold it awhile ago and have regretted it since. There's a reason I don't sell games anymore.

bread's done
Back