The Official Craigslist Finds Thread Vol. 2

not even 24 hours later he listed the games on the page he bought it off

Capture3232_zps0026f57a.jpg

Don't crap where you eat. I imagine he must get called out pretty regularly for that stuff. Why doesn't he just Craigslist, amazon, or eBay it?

I got a small pick up yesterday. Smash Bross Melee, Mario Party 4, Mario Power Tennis and an official memory card for $30. The games are complete an in I'd say very good condition.

I was bored the other day and digging through my posts (and those of others) from like 4+ years back. There were many monster finds on Craigslist back then.

Zelda Wii U Bundle. Its the Limited Edition Windwaker console, came with everything minus the box. The person had 12 other disc only wii games as well. Mostly shovelware, minus Mario Kart and ExciteBots. Wii U had Pikmin 3, ZombiU, Super Mario Bros 3D World, loaded on it. Got it for $185

Zelda Wii U Bundle. Its the Limited Edition Windwaker console, came with everything minus the box. The person had 12 other disc only wii games as well. Mostly shovelware, minus Mario Kart and ExciteBots. Wii U had Pikmin 3, ZombiU, Super Mario Bros 3D World, loaded on it. Got it for $185
Pretty good. Wonder if you can use those downloaded games on your own account, or just the account originally on the system.

Someone posted this n64 lot for $125 including system with expansion pack and controllers. Texted him but no response, probably sold it already. Can't tell but is that clay fighter that goes for $150+ on ebay?

3JdCaeVl.jpg

I beleive that is the rare one.^^^ The black text under the pic is where it says "directors cut" or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm close to getting a ps vita for $125, comes with uncharted game on vita but the guy doesn't have a charger.

Any idea if it's good? I've personally seen some for less than $100 but with cracked screens and such.

[quote name="The person1" post="12084147" timestamp="1410405032"]I'm close to getting a ps vita for $125, comes with uncharted game on vita but the guy doesn't have a charger.

Any idea if it's good? I've personally seen some for less than $100 but with cracked screens and such.[/quote]

A lot of portables sold without a charger are stolen. Other than that, I've seen better deals on eBay from pawn shops and such.

Got this last week. A minty and complete ps3 street fighter iv tournament edition fight stick for $60. Great pick up for me imo

Get it? Or make an offer? Not interested in most of the games so I may sell them.

PS Vita with 16GB, 4GB cards. Games...

Injustice, dungeon hunters alliance, Valhalla knights 3, soul sacrifice, Madden 13, assassins creed 3, little deviants, resistance burning skies, Batman arkam origins blackest, street fighter vs. Tekken, dragon crown, and final fantasy X (it has ff x2 you can download)

I think it's a great deal. I don't think I will use it a whole lot as I already have a 3DS XL and a iPad 3 I use on the go. Maybe I'll sell the Vita and get a Vita TV lol.

Capture3232_zps0026f57a.jpg
I can't stand when people do this. I would be pretty annoyed if I gave the guy a deal and he ended up selling the games for higher prices. Hope he doesn't make anything on the games.

Picked up an Elgato Game Capture HD for $40 today. Came with the unit and cables.

Person sold their last gen console and got a PS4.

Now I just need a PC powerful enough to use it.

I can't stand when people do this. I would be pretty annoyed if I gave the guy a deal and he ended up selling the games for higher prices. Hope he doesn't make anything on the games.
Why would you care? Does it make you upset when someone gets a deal at a store and then sells it for more?

Why would you care? Does it make you upset when someone gets a deal at a store and then sells it for more?
Exactly. The seller got their asking price, so if they're upset that they could have gotten more, that's their problem. They should have started with a higher asking price, but opted to sell low for a quick sale.

^^I think the resentment comes from the person being a poacher. They are not interested in the games. They bought them solely to resell. And there is a saying "Don't shit where you eat". That guy is basically ruining the market for all game buyers because people are seeing that they can ask higher prices or they may just not trust game buyers after they see what this guy is doing.

^^I think the resentment comes from the person being a poacher. They are not interested in the games. They bought them solely to resell. And there is a saying "Don't shit where you eat". That guy is basically ruining the market for all game buyers because people are seeing that they can ask higher prices or they may just not trust game buyers after they see what this guy is doing.
The majority of the posts I see on these forums are about reselling or flipping. If I sell something on craigslist for cheap because I want to get rid of it and then that person is selling it for more why would I care?

Got 7 n64 games for $7 each, picture to come soon I guess.

Holographic image majora mask
Ocarina of time
Rogue squadron
Donkey kong 64
Pokemon colessuem
Super Mario 64
Mario tennis

The majority of the posts I see on these forums are about reselling or flipping. If I sell something on craigslist for cheap because I want to get rid of it and then that person is selling it for more why would I care?
I'm saying fb is a little different. It is supposed to be buying from "friends and neighbors". It would be like going to a retail store, buying up everything on sale, then standing outside offering to sell it for a premium to people you know. It would also be alerting everyone that those items are available at that store cheap, so they could either sell their items at a premium like he is or buy up everything that is cheap and turn it around for a profit.

I was pissed about it because i was willing to pay full asking price because i wanted it for my kids. For some god awful reason she took $50 less from a known reseller who reposted the stuff for a higher price on the same page not even 24 hours later.. thats where my gripe is

Got the following for a total of $10, all PS3:
Call of duty: World at War (Complete)
Bioshock 1 (Complete)
Batman arkham asylum (Complete)
Pirates of the Caribbean Lego (Complete)
Fallout New Vegas (Complete)
Infamous Bundle

Going to keep world at war, and probably resell the rest or use them for trading.

Another good find!

GTA 5 (PS3, complete)
Back Ops 2 (PS3, complete)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PS3, complete)

$15 total. Ended up selling GTA the next day for $20, game wasn't really my cup of tea.

Picked up a brand new ipad air 16gb wifi with cellular model for $260 from some guy off craigslist a couple of days ago. Did I get a good deal or did I over pay?

I really hope it wasn't stolen and of course I opened it before I gave him the money. Didn't want to come home and open a box full of rocks or something like that.

Those are some great deals. Your lucky people in your area sell stuff so cheap. I'm in chicago and I've never seen any deals like that around here. Congrats on the great finds.

-Sega Saturn with controller and cords
-PS2 with controllers and cords
-NES with controllers, cords, 6 games
-Dreamcast with controllers and cords
-SNES with controllers, cords, 13 games
-Gamecube with controller and cords
-N64 with controllers, cords, 6 games
-Atari 7800 with controllers, cords, 9 games
-Sega Game Gear with 5 games
-Atari Jaguar with controllers, cords, 6 games
-Virtual Boy with controller, power cord, game
-gameboy color
-gameboy advance
-gameboy advance with charger and 6 games
-original gameboy
-Game com tiger handheld with 2 games
-silver neo geo pocket
-neo geo pocket color with 5 games
-wonder swan color handheld with 5 games
-Atari Lynx with 4 games
-pc engine with av booster and controller, cords
-Neo geo cd with controllers and cords
-Atari 5200 with controllers, cords, 8 games
-Wii with controllers and cords
-Sega Nomad with rechargeable battery pack
-XaviX game thing
-JVC X'Eye with controller and cords
-PS1 with controller and cords
- 2 Panasonic 3DOs with controllers and cords
-Sega Genesis CDX multimedia with cords
-Genesis with Sega cd bottom loader and power base converter
-Genesis 32x attachment
-turbografx 16 with cd attachment and dock with controller and cords

There are also 3 binders full of discs and games. I paid $500 for all of it yesterday

EDIT: I just counted all of the games, and there are 270-280.

ALot of good scores here, I'm thinking about getting into this more, picking up things one the cheap on Craigs list and flipping it on ebay or something.

ALot of good scores here, I'm thinking about getting into this more, picking up things one the cheap on Craigs list and flipping it on ebay or something.
I'd go with yard sales instead of craigslist. It's sometimes hard to find flipable stuff on CL. You have to look very frequently.

I don't really resell games much anymore. Doing more electronics now since it's easier to find them for cheap at yard sales.

I'd go with yard sales instead of craigslist. It's sometimes hard to find flipable stuff on CL. You have to look very frequently.

I don't really resell games much anymore. Doing more electronics now since it's easier to find them for cheap at yard sales.
Yeah, I agree. Also people asking like retail prices for used items. And you're not even sure if it works and then there is the risk of arranging pickup with a stranger. Etc..

There is a guy willing to sell final fantasy 8,9,10,10-2,11,12,12 the collectors edition and Kingdom Hearts 1 to me for $50. Do you guys think that'sa good deal? All look to be in pretty good shape from pics he's sent

20141124_095100.jpg

20141124_095111.jpg

This was a facebook group deal. Saw a post, that had been up for 12 hours already, for some ps2 games for 5 bucks each. They were in a cabinet. I checked out the picture and immediately saw Rule of Rose sticking out. I messaged them, and asked if it was still available, they said yes. Set up a time to meet up, and met her son by their house. Really dark street and he was with one of his dudes, so I was like, great here we go, especially after smelling pot in the air. Walked up to them, they ended up being totally cool. I ended up not bringing exact change like a dumbass, so picked up battlefront 2 for 5 bucks as well. As the son handed me the games, he said "oh yeah, I didn't even play this game" and I realized Rule of Rose is sealed!  Quickly finished the deal, and got out of there quick :)

This was a facebook group deal. Saw a post, that had been up for 12 hours already, for some ps2 games for 5 bucks each. They were in a cabinet. I checked out the picture and immediately saw Rule of Rose sticking out. I messaged them, and asked if it was still available, they said yes. Set up a time to meet up, and met her son by their house. Really dark street and he was with one of his dudes, so I was like, great here we go, especially after smelling pot in the air. Walked up to them, they ended up being totally cool. I ended up not bringing exact change like a dumbass, so picked up battlefront 2 for 5 bucks as well. As the son handed me the games, he said "oh yeah, I didn't even play this game" and I realized Rule of Rose is sealed! Quickly finished the deal, and got out of there quick :)
Where on Facebook can you see people selling stuff locally?

bread's done
Back