The Official Craigslist Finds Thread Vol. 2

Was sort of bummed after not finding anything while yard sale hunting, but this lot made up for it :)

$75 for everything.

Nintendo NES System + 3 Controllers + Zapper Gun
Wooden Nintendo Cabinet (pretty cool, never seen one before)

RC Pro AM
Rad Racers
Bases loaded 1, 2 & 3 (with manuals)
Bases loaded 4 manual
Mario Bros duck hunt track meet
Track and field 2
Mario bros 2
Blades of steel (manual)
Ring king
MLB championship series
Fighting Golf (manual)
Top players tennis
Little league baseball (manual)
Little Nemo
Mike Tyson Punch Out
Isolated Warrior

N64 3 Controllers
DK 64
Paper Mario
Memory Card
Jumper Pack
Rumble Pack
Yoshi Story
8 Sports Games

On a side note, anyone know if a PSP 1000 screen would work in a PSP 2000? I picked up some broken ones for spare parts to fix a case on my PSP, and noticed the 2000 fires up, but the screen is bad, and the 1000 won't start up, but looks like the screen is fine.

On a side note, anyone know if a PSP 1000 screen would work in a PSP 2000? I picked up some broken ones for spare parts to fix a case on my PSP, and noticed the 2000 fires up, but the screen is bad, and the 1000 won't start up, but looks like the screen is fine.
From what I can tell from a quick google search it might work. However the resolutions are different. Also looking at deal extreme, the dimensions are different between the 1000 and 2000 replacement screens.

1000 - http://dx.com/p/replacement-4-3-lcd-screen-for-psp-1000-67676

2000 - http://dx.com/p/replacement-lcd-screen-panel-module-with-backlight-for-psp-slim-2000-12884

I would honestly just take the safe route and order a replacement 2000 screen.

So I'm working on a deal to pick up a pretty large lot of games from a guy on Craigslist for $100. I'm estimating the lot is actually worth ~$400. I'm planning on keeping the stuff I don't have and selling the extras. Here is a list and I'm hoping to pick up tomorrow. I will update if I end up getting it.

Chrono Cross ps1

Breath of Fire 3 (disc only) ps1

Chronicles of the Sword ps1

Final Fantasy Origins ps1

Final Fantasy Tactics ps1

Final Fantasy Chronicles ps1

Final Fantasy Anthology ps1

FF VIII ps2

FF IX ps2

FFX ps2

FFX-2 ps2

Dirge of Cerberus ps2

FF12 ps2

DMC3 ps2

Inuyasha - Secret of the Cursed Mask ps2

RE4 ps2

Kingdom Hearts 1 ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Naruto - Ultimate Ninja ps2

Naruto - Uzimaki Chronicles ps2

YuGiOh - The Duelists of the Roses ps2

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 ps2

Dead Island Riptide ps3

MW2 ps3

Kingdoms of Amalur ps3

NFS Hot Pursuit ps3

Fallout NV ps3

Resistance 2 ps3

Warhawk ps3

Sonic Unleashed ps3

Dead Island Riptide ps3

FF13 ps3

FF13-2 ps3

Batman Arkham City ps3

Last edited by a moderator:

Got everything for $70.  Zelda was missing the manual and Resident Evil had a few scratches but everything worked flawlessly

So I'm working on a deal to pick up a pretty large lot of games from a guy on Craigslist for $100. I'm estimating the lot is actually worth ~$400. I'm planning on keeping the stuff I don't have and selling the extras. Here is a list and I'm hoping to pick up tomorrow. I will update if I end up getting it.

Chrono Cross ps1

Breath of Fire 3 (disc only) ps1

Chronicles of the Sword ps1

Final Fantasy Origins ps1

Final Fantasy Tactics ps1

Final Fantasy Chronicles ps1

Final Fantasy Anthology ps1

FF VIII ps2

FF IX ps2

FFX ps2

FFX-2 ps2

Dirge of Cerberus ps2

FF12 ps2

DMC3 ps2

Inuyasha - Secret of the Cursed Mask ps2 - Wasn't included

RE4 ps2

Kingdom Hearts 1 ps2

Kingdom Hearts 2 ps2

Naruto - Ultimate Ninja ps2

Naruto - Uzimaki Chronicles ps2

YuGiOh - The Duelists of the Roses ps2

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 ps2

Dead Island Riptide ps3 Devil May Cry 4 (disc only) Typo in original post..

MW2 ps3

Kingdoms of Amalur ps3

NFS Hot Pursuit ps3

Fallout NV ps3

Resistance 2 ps3

Warhawk ps3

Sonic Unleashed ps3

Dead Island Riptide ps3

FF13 ps3

FF13-2 ps3

Batman Arkham City ps3
Ended up getting the lot today. Everything is in great shape and most have original art and manuals. I'm planning on keeping the majority of the PS1 stuff except for Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy Chronicles as I already have good copies of them. On the PS2 stuff I will keep everything in the second to last picture except DMC3. And on the PS3 stuff, I am selling/trading in all of it except the Final Fantasy games. I should get my money back + more and keep the stuff I want to have in my collection :bouncy:

Picked up a big dot hack bundle.

Dot hack 1-4 disc only
Dot hack g.u. 1-3 1&2 complete, 3 missing manual
Dot hack sign DVDs
Dot hack roots DVDs
Dot hack legend of the twilight DVDs.

Paid $130. I'm gonna try to flip it quick on eBay.

Got a decent deal today

Logitech G700 mouse- $20

Logitech G35 headset-$25

A little disappointed because I didn't realize till after I bought the G35 that it doesn't do full surround on Macs -_________-

I wonder if I could somehow plug it into my creative sound blaster I use for my Macbook and PS3....

If not I'll just sell it on eBat

not sure if applicable or not (please don't chastise me), but at GS I scored a 5th anniversary Oblivion just missing the slip cover and map for a whopping 9.00

not sure if applicable or not (please don't chastise me), but at GS I scored a 5th anniversary Oblivion just missing the slip cover and map for a whopping 9.00
I think there used to be a Gamestop finds thread, but it got trolled and laughed out of existence.

Anyone know anything about plush toys?
I bought a couple of games, banjo kazooie and animal crossing (gc) from a lady for $15 last week and she gave my son a stuffed banjo kazooie with it. Was trying to figure out if its worth anything, I've googled but can't find the one that looks like what we have. Banjo has a thumbs up pose on this plushie. Thought I'd check before I let my 6 yr old have it, he's kind of rough with stuffed animals.

So luckily after having a really horrible week, and with the good people of CL. I managed to pick up some amazing deals.
Today I purchased 29 PS2 games, a blue DS3 controller, and GTA IV: Liberty City Stories all for $40
PS2 games are (All Complete and flawless)
Dot Hack G.U. Vol 1,2&3
Burnout Revenge
DMC 3: Dante's Awakening
DBZ Budokai 3
Full Metal Alchemist 2
Genji: Dawn of Samuari
God of War
GTA: San Andreas
Hot Wheels: Stunt Tracks
Jak & Daxter: The Prosecuor Legacy
Jak 2&3
Jak X: Combat racing
Kingdom Hearts 2
Narurto Ultimate Ninja 2&3
Narurto: Uzumaki Chronicles
Onmushai 1&2
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando & Up your arsenal
Samuari Legend
SSX on Tour
Star Ocean: Till End of Time
Transformers & Viewtful Joe

Then for $40 I picked up a Game Boy Advance SP (missing charger)
Came with:
Pokemon Fire Red
Mario Party Advance
F-Zero
Yu-Gi-oh: Eternal Duelist Soul
Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Duel Stories
Top Gear Rally
Star Wars 2
FIFA 13 & Dead Rising 2 (360)

I just picked up Nascar 2011 and WWE 13 for Xbox 360 for $20...Flipped Nascar 2011 to Gamestop for $19.20 with the 50% and 10% PUR bonuses so WWE 13 was basically less than $1...

Bought a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for $60. It was used quite a bit, but a Lysol wipe and a few paper towels made it good as new. Having some fun with it and I hope to upgrade it to a PS360+ one day.

I could've gotten a Street Fighter X Tekken stick for $40, but it was quite far away from where I live AND it was missing the backplate.  It would've been good for stock parts, but in the end I decided against it.

Here are my latest online finds:

NES Lot w/6 games, Game Genie - $40  - A bit more than I would usually spend, but both consoles work, and all the hookups were included. I really only wanted the lot for the Star Trek game, but the other items should ensure a small profit once I clean 'em up. 

NES w/2 games, plus Soul Calibur III - FREE - Noticed someone posted about cleaning out a house, and threw them a note about looking for video games. After a couple of messages back and forth, they dropped these items off at my work. Just wanted them out of the house. Score. 

I haven't bothered posting too much on here recently, but here are a few things I've gotten recently.

For $70

SNES and NES w/ bunch of games

Some of the highlights were Paperboy NES, Ninja Gaiden 2, Castlevania, SMB3, SMB2, Mega Man Soccer, Mario All-Stars/Mario World, Tetris/Dr. Mario, Tiny Toons, and a few more

For $10

Some NES games including Mario 3, Rad Racer, Karnov, Dracula's Curse, Dragon Warrior, and a few more commons

Guy then wanted to know if I wanted like 15 Xbox games. I wasn't really feeling it in general and he was just how about just like $5 for them, so I said okay

Games included Fable, Outrun 2, X-men Legends, Enter the Matrix, and a bunch more of common stuff

For $65

A bunch of sealed action figures. Including Kiss, Beavis & Butthead, Movie Monsters, and specifically 2 Zelda Ocarina of Time sets. I was planning on keeping the Zelda ones - but if I do sell them I think I'd be able to get like $140 for them

$35

Gamecube games - Pikmin 2, Monkey Ball, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Starfox and a few more.

I would've had a bunch more pick ups but people have flaked out on me. Oh well.

Been a while

Today picked up a wiii/gamecube bundle from a moving college student

BC wii with 2 motes/nuns

3 dance pads

3 GC controllers (2 1st party)

2 GC Memory Cards

GC mic

4 wii games

- 2 DDRs

- Rune Factory

- Tales of Symphonia

40 GC games

- SSBB with case (already sold for $25 with an extra GC)

- Zelda Wind complete

- Sonic Mega Collection with case

- Lord of the Rings 3rd Age complete

- Metroid Prime complete

the rest are disc only

- Super Mario Strikers

- Mario Dance

- Turok

- Spyhunter

- Zelda Ocarina

- Zelda Collector's

- Tales of Symphonia (actually have the case for this! from a buy last year)

- another Metroid Prime

- Mario Sunshine

- Batein Kaitos

- Super Monkeyball 2

- Gameboy player disc!

- R Racing

- Super Monkeyball

- Blowout

- XIII

- Mario Kart

- F Zero ZX

- Mario Party 4

- Burnout

- Worms 3D

- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

- FF CrystalC

- Beyond Good Evil

- Need for Speed 2

- Time Splitters 2

- Metroid Prime Echos

- PN 03

- Mario Tennis

- Spynx

- Need for Speed Underground 2

(not really 40 as he just counted the discs)

all for $120 while not great, still pretty damn good!

Yesterday, I got Tales of Symphonia (GC), Gran Turismo 3 (A-spec) and 4, GTA: Vice City, and Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty.

For $12.

Now I have to figure out the best way to flip them.

Well, I almost scored Suikoden 1 & 2, Ogre Battle, and Tactics Ogre PS1 for $160.

Then another buyer offered him $200, so I offered him the same and peace of mind that I would put it in my collection. He told me he would sell it to me. Then, as I expected, the other buyer offered him $210. I gave up. Kind of frustrating really.

I understand him wanting to take more but telling me he will sell it to me and then going back on it kind of sucks. Anyway, there's always next time! Rant over lol.

Scored this on Craigslist for this morning. Was mixed into 5 separate ads but realized all were the same guy:

Robot Alchemic Drive (PS2)
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Fan Art Edition (PS1)
Azure Dreams (PS1, disc only)
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (GC)
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages (GBC)
Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley (PSP)

All the games are complete except for Azure Dreams and Oracle of Ages.

Multiple Craigslist finds.

Pick up #1

Paid $15 for everything and my dignity, because when the person came to sell me the stuff I closed my door with my keys locked in, on my passenger side seat. *doh* After some calling and running around I got my spare keys and car back. I then quick flipped the NES games for $28 for this next lot I had arranged to pick up the next day. Finally got a Rocksteady for my collection!

Pick up #2

Everything was $25. The deal just started out for five Saturn games for $20. then he found a few more, so went up to $25. Then he said if I could pick up at his place he would throw in the rest for free.

some still have their spine cards. Jems of this find are Dragon Force 1 & 2, Shinobi, and SMT Soul Hackers 2. Not to sure about the last one, if there is a big SMT fan who knows exactly what I got please let me know. Sounded like it might be just a beastiary? It says compendium vol. 2 on the Engrish side.

Find #3 which fed most of my trade pick ups this month:

Most of this stuff is missing the manuals. =(

There were for whatever reason Sega CD metal clasps on the bottom of these Genesis systems but he had no clue what a Sega Cd was. He probably found this stuff at a garage sale and said these were his from a child. Anyway, kept Shining Force, Dynamite Headdy, Ecco, Desert Strike, World of Illusion, and Lost Vikings.

Loose games I am keeping.

stuff I am selling or trading. That Jurassic Park was actually attacked by a velociraptor.

Forgot to take a close up pic of the loose games. Stuff like Quartet, Double Dragon, Rambo, Maze runner 3d, and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Unfortunately the Power base converter is missing its top flap.

He originally asked $75 for everything. Gladly agreed. Then I asked if he had anything else. For an extra $25 I got these.

All the N64 stuff except Mario 64, and the Zeldas went to a trade in for my Zelda Gamcube and co. These three games are up for trade.

#4 find. Potentially a score with future possibilites?

The guy originally wanted a $100. I offered to buy it for $60 if no one made an offer by the end of the day. He said what the hell and decided to sell it to me right away. I asked if he could test it. It didn't show anything for him. I got him to part with this for $30. I thought this would just need a good cleaning, but unfortunately I don't think that is the issue. Cleaned everything and still get a very glitched screen that kinda looked like Mario 3 checkered opening all glitched up. =/ Anyway, the guy was cool about everything. He said he had more stuff like a TG16 and a NES that he hasn't brought down from his attic. He said he would let me know when he gets them down. I can always use more Turbografxs. haha.

least to say Craigslist has been awesome.

Picked this up two days ago for $120.00

Was originally going to pick up the NES lot, but ended getting the selling to throw in a hodge podge of games he had lying around. Particularly excited about the Neo Geo Pocket games - based on what I've watched online, Faseleii and Gal Fighters should be fun to play. Wish I had more money on hand when I went over - left a few choice items behind that I couldn't afford. Hopefully they'll still be there when I replenish my funds tomorrow.

Picked Up Both of these today for $5  I have been wanting Diablo for the PS1 for quite some time now.

DSC09721_zpse268f7d0.jpg

#4 find. Potentially a score with future possibilites?
The guy originally wanted a $100. I offered to buy it for $60 if no one made an offer by the end of the day. He said what the hell and decided to sell it to me right away. I asked if he could test it. It didn't show anything for him. I got him to part with this for $30. I thought this would just need a good cleaning, but unfortunately I don't think that is the issue. Cleaned everything and still get a very glitched screen that kinda looked like Mario 3 checkered opening all glitched up. =/ 

Unfortunately, PPU units are already dying on a lot of non 1chip SNES systems these days.

My system from when I was a kid shows screen tearing and other graphical glitches because the PPU chip is dying. It seems like these will have a shorter life than most NES systems, even. Fortunately there's the other motherboard revision where a lot of the functions were combined into 1 chip on the board, and I haven't heard of as many problems with those or the SNES Jr revision.

So I had a guy that was going to sell me a Game Boy Micro for $15, but he didn't show up to our meeting time.  I emailed him and he emailed me back saying it was still for sale at that price, but he didn't return my inquiry for another meeting.  I'm guessing he checked eBay prices.

Did pick up a Rock Band guitar and drum set for the Wii for $15.  Not a great price, and the guitar didn't come with the receiver, but I mostly wanted the drums anyhow.

So I emailed the guy with the Game Boy Micro using a different account.  He still had it, so I managed to pick it up for $15.  It came with a charger but doesn't have a faceplate.  I'm just happy to have a backlit GBA as it allowed me to trade in my DS (original bulky model) to GS for double credit.  Managed to net $10 there.

Picked up the following for $20 today. Not a bad deal I think considering what these things go for on ebay. I actually just wanted the case and jedi academy, but considering the case is regularly selling on ebay for $25ish, I may just sell it. I'm currently planning on putting a big hard drive in the xbox and selling that as well, since I already have one for personal use.

2b8i.jpg

Oh and the Xbox has the Samsung drive, which was a nice surprise.

silver gamecube with cords

2 wired Nintendo controllers

Gameboy player(missing start up disc)

Madden NFL 07

Metroid(missing bonus disc)

Metroid 2

Spiderman

Tak The Great Juju Challenge

Lord of the Rings The King Returns

Lego Star Wars 1 and 2

Shadow The Hedgehog

Mario Superstar Baseball

I got all of it for $40 (the guy only lived a couple minutes away from me too)

Had an awesome score yesterday. It was someone who was supposed to meet me Sunday at a flea market and no showed, texted me yesterday morning saying he really needed money. I told him I wanted to meet at the flea market as he lived an hour away from me and the flea market was the only time I was in his area. He told me he would throw in some extra games to make it worth my while, and would meet me half way. So for $120 and 30 minutes driving I got:

Platinum Nintendo Gamecube
251 Block Memory card
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
Pokemon Colosseum
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Mario Party 5
Donkey Konga and Jungle Beats with bongos

Silver Nintendo DS (original)
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Black

Silver Game Boy Advance SP
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon LeafGreen

and the freebies he threw in for driving to meet him were Paper Mario 64 with manual, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario as well as a Guitar Hero 5 guitar for Wii.

Saw an ad for Atari games online this evening. Almost passed on it (they wanted $100 for it, and I have two Atari systems in my collection), but then decided to bite after taking a closer look at the games. Landed it for $90. 

Came with five controllers, twenty nine Atari games, and one misfit Intellivision game (of course). Most of the games were doubles - I think I snagged seven keepers - but I really only purchased the lot for this:

9536589640_1d8abbdfb6.jpg

Really excited to try it out. Hope I can find time to play it tomorrow - in the middle of bathroom renos, and my game room is full of plumbing supplies.

Picked up an Xbox 360 Star Wars Edition for $200 today. Came with the two games, cords, controller, all that stuff. Guy said it was turned on once, he got it as a gift.

Best part is he found a charging station, two extra batteries and an extra controller he said he would sell for $30. I didn't happen to have the cash on me, but he is coming tomorrow to my work and I'm gonna buy him dinner for it.

Now I decide whether I flip it or sell the 250 I have and keep it. Might not be the best deal but I am super pumped lol

Picked up the following for $20.

So they're Japanese versions.  I mainly bought it for the Wizard's Companion.  Now I just have to decide if I want to keep it or sell it.  I can't read Japanese, but it's so pretty.

Also picked up a copy of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast off the same guy.  He initially had it listed for $5 and I told him I was interested in it then.  He then decided to check ebay and wanted $10.  We eventually settled on $7.  I've already sold it off.

Picked up 4 sega genesis games (all of them have cases and most have manuals) for $12 today

Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Revolution X

Gargoyles(not the US version)

My first great Craigslist score in awhile. Paid $100 for everything, which the person I purchased from told me he was blown away when I offered him that much he said he thought the only use for it was someone that couldn't afford a DS for their kids would buy it from him for $20-30.

My first great Craigslist score in awhile. Paid $100 for everything, which the person I purchased from told me he was blown away when I offered him that much he said he thought the only use for it was someone that couldn't afford a DS for their kids would buy it from him for $20-30.
Glad a CAG got it. On saturday afternoon I offered the guy 100 for it and he said "it's yours". I asked for his address like 10 min later and he never responded. I thought it might been someone just messing around or decided he wanted ebay prices, like two weeks ago there was an awesome gb/gba collection that the guy wanted only 200 for. Ad sat up there for like a week and he never responded to email.

Maybe my email was missed or it was funneled to the spam folder.

Wow didnt know you were in my area.

He was kind of hard to get I emailed him when he first posted it last Wednesday, set the price and told him to let me know when and where he could meet me.

The next few days he would email me saying he'd be somewhere and to meet me in 5 minutes which needless to say is not enough time to see the email and get there in time. Finally after I saw he had relisted it multiple times asking for $100 I got his phone number and just called to set it up.

Really surprised he didn't try to play both of us off each other for a higher offer like most Craigslisters.

So I picked up some things today from two different sellers.

From one I got a complete black label copy of Final Fantasy VII for $5.

Found another seller that was selling DS games for $5 a pop.  Picked up Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Ace Attorney: Justice for All, and The World Ends With You.  Everything was complete, and TWEWY was sealed.

I'm keeping Ace Attorney since it's the only one I didn't have.  Already flipped Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, and will probably do the same with FF7.  Undecided on TWEWY, though.  I've heard good things, but I don't know if I'll get around to playing it.

ferant, that's an awesome score.  those manuals and boxes look to be in great condition.

just wondering, do people just pick the "video gaming" in the drop down and start browsing?

Picked up a black gamecube with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, and hookups and these games Sims 2, Wind Waker, MK Double Dash, SSX 3, SSX on tour, Midway Arcade Treasures for $30. Sadly MK Double Dash and Wind Waker have the cases but not the manuals.

Going to pick up another Platinum GC with 1 controller, hookups, and 4 games including Zelda Collector's Edition (dont care if its disc only) for $25

Also got Max Payne 3 and a slim ps2 for $10

I got these for $60. The Demon's Crest manual will go nicely with the $1 cartridge I got at a flea market :)

nway.jpg

I got a deal today through a Facebook group that I almost feel bad about. Someone posted that they were selling some Sega stuff, and some Nintendo stuff including an N64 Console with Goldeneye and Super Mario 64, some SNES and Genesis Games Final Fantasy 2 & 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and some miscellaneous PS2 and XBox games. I was really only interested in the Final Fantasy games, so I asked how much for those. She replied that she was only interested in selling the whole lot, and wanted $250 for everything. I told her that there was no way, the Final Fantasy games are worth about $50 combined, the N64 lot was worth another $50, and the PS2, XBox, and Genesis stuff was most likely not worth anything, but that I would give her $120 for everything. 

So ultimately she told me she just really needed the money to get food for her baby, and would take $100 for the whole lot. I went and picked it up, and what I ended up with was worth more than the $200 I paid. In the end I got:

A PS2 console with all wires, 2 controllers, and some junk games,

Some junk OG XBox games,

A Genesis 2 console in box with a controller, all wires, and a bunch of sports games, along with Sonic & Knuckles, and Might & Magic

An SNES console with all wires and the games Midway's Arcade Greatest Hits, True Lies, Final Fantasy 2, & Final Fantasy 3

An N64 console without any wires or controllers and Super Mario 64 & Goldeneye

and a wired X-Box 360 Controller.

Had I known that they actually had this much stuff they were getting rid of, I would have upped my offer to like $150, but we agreed to $100 so she took it. Granted, the original ad was kind of vague as to what in total was available, so it's not my fault. I should have no problem making my money back on this stuff, since all I really wanted was the Final Fantasy games which both loaded up fine.

Since this thread seems to be dying here are my C-list finds for the last month or so.

$60 delivered to me

N64 w/ two controller

Conker

Zelda OOT

Zelda Majora's

Mario

Star Fox

Goldeneye

$60 delivered to me

PS2 w/ about 25 games

good ones were

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Both Baldur Gates

Champions of Norath and the other Champions game

Shining Tears

and of that horror game where I think it is just you and your dog

Then there were the usual GTAs, etc. etc.

That weekend I met the girl and she gave me a bunch of PC games (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc.)

2 Broken Laptops (1 Macbook)

Harddrive Enclosure

and some other random stuff

$300

Huge bundle of N64, PS2, Xbox, SNES, Gamecube

multiple systems

Probably need some pics to make it understandable how much was there

but some highlights were

Zelda OOT x2

Zelda Majora's x2

5 x Mario 64

2 x Mario Kart 64

DK 64

4 x Diddy Kong Racing

5 x Pokemon Snap

$175

Huge collection of PC games (about 140) and a good collection of PS2 along with some PS1

This was kind of a haul but pretty cool

Vampire the Masquerade Complete

Call of Cthulu Complete

2x Alice

Grim Fandango

Curse of Monkey Isalnd

Tomba 2 (disc only)

RE Code Veronica with Wesker Files

Obscure 1 & 2

And today

$470

Big collection of SNES and N64 stuff (plus some little TV)

About 80 NES games and 60 SNES games

Kind of paid more that I usually would but it had numerous games I've never gotten in the wild

2x Le E'mperour

2x Uncharted Waters

Godzilla 2

Ancient Bandit Kings of China

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 1 - 4

etc etc etc

Looking it all over I'm sure I'll have

Also included was what looks like manuals and maps for everything so I'm pretty sure I should have no problem selling the doubles and extras and make back everything I spent.

Is this a good deal for $100, or should I try talking it a bit lower?

Pikmin 2

Sonic Riders

Sonic Heroes

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

Super Mario Sunshine

Madden 07

Madden 08

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Spider-Man 2

Fairly Oddparents: Breakin Da' Rules

Lego Star Wars The Video Game

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Tony Hawk's Underground 2

Medal of Honor: European Assualt

Pac-Man, and Pac-Man 2

^^^ not a good deal.. the most valuable games are pikmin, super mario sunshine and harvest moon.. the rest are cheap common games.
That's what I was thinking, and since I already have a copy of SMS I figured I could at least get $15 back from that game as I'd have a double. Any suggestions on the price I should offer? I told him $60 but then he replied saying he'd take Pikmin out.

bread's done
Back