The Official Craigslist Finds Thread Vol. 2

The b wing and y wing arent from the galactic heroes line. I'm tempted to say they're the 80s models, but I'd have to look up the paint schemes for each.
In just those 2 you're missing the stabilizers, canopy cannon and astro mech from the y wing and the canopy on the b wing. You'd probably get $20 in a good day for those 2. Especially with the re-release of a lot of those ships in the vintage collection.

hmm. I figured they were galactic heroes because the scale seemed off. Shouldn't the Y wing have more to the Y component? I never had those 2 as a kid (always wanted them). I was wrong I guess.  Man I am slipping in my old age. Is that a sandtrooper in the gi joe vehicle? BTW I know that tank is from battleforce 2000. I believe it was a snow tank, but I can't remember what it was called. The black vehicle that is upside down with the Stars Wars stuff is a cobra "stun", I believe. Wait! That blue tank is a thundercats toy. It was the mutants' tank. I've never seen one in person.

The b wing and y wing arent from the galactic heroes line. I'm tempted to say they're the 80s models, but I'd have to look up the paint schemes for each.
In just those 2 you're missing the stabilizers, canopy cannon and astro mech from the y wing and the canopy on the b wing. You'd probably get $20 in a good day for those 2. Especially with the re-release of a lot of those ships in the vintage collection.
The one I had in the 80's required you to provide your own astro mech, they drop right down in the hole. I always kept R4-D5 in mine.

See, my CraigsList finds have been all baby stuff recently as my wife & I are expecting twin girls this summer. So, discounted twin baby swing ($60), sets of crib sheets (6 sets of pink sheets free), Disney Princess sheet sets for toddler beds ($15/set). 

See, my CraigsList finds have been all baby stuff recently as my wife & I are expecting twin girls this summer. So, discounted twin baby swing ($60), sets of crib sheets (6 sets of pink sheets free), Disney Princess sheet sets for toddler beds ($15/set).
You need to hit the yard sale thread. Around here at least 40% of yard sale items are baby related, and the prices will be lower than Craiglist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find today. Bose 201 Series IV speakers for $35. They have pretty decent sound quality.

Swmnmk8.jpg

Got this Jawbone Big Jambox today for $90. Mint shape. I'm actually considering selling my M-Audio A40 speakers and keeping this. It's got really good sound and it's pretty portable. I could use this a lot for tennis.

dTi9rIS.jpg

someone posted a Gamecube offer in a local FB sell/trade group.  $65 for:

-System

-2 controllers (one knockoff it looks like)

-memory card

-Gameboy Advance player (I think?)

-Melee

-Mario Strikers

-Crash Bandicoot

-True Crime

-NFS Underground

-NFS Hot Pursuit 2

-Madden 07

-2 junk games.

$65 a good buy for that?

someone posted a Gamecube offer in a local FB sell/trade group. $65 for:

-System

-memory card

-Melee

-Mario Strikers

-Crash Bandicoot

-True Crime

-NFS Underground

-NFS Hot Pursuit 2

-Madden 07

-2 junk games.

$65 a good buy for that?
If that Game Boy player has the disc then yes

someone posted a Gamecube offer in a local FB sell/trade group. $65 for:

-System

-memory card

-Melee

-Mario Strikers

-Crash Bandicoot

-True Crime

-NFS Underground

-NFS Hot Pursuit 2

-Madden 07

-2 junk games.

$65 a good buy for that?
You could get 35-40 bucks for Melee alone, so i think it's a pretty good deal, and if it has the disc for the game boy player then it's a must buy

I messaged him today asking about it, no response yet.  Melee would be a duplicate buy (and the system itself as well) but I dont have the case...so that alone may make it worthwhile.  Hopefully I hear back.

EDIT:  just messaged me back and the disc is there too...

CIMG1979.jpg

This one is a 3 parter. Saw a SNES lot with system and like 10 games for 130. Didn't want to spend that much, and just wanted a few games, so I picked out 6 and got them for 45-50, can't remember exactly. See a post like a day later for an N64 with paper mario and 2 other games by the same person for 40 bucks but miss that, but did see her post ps1 and gamecube stuff, mostly junk but did get 3 game for li...ke 20 bucks. Asked her if she had anymore stuff, she said thats it. I wake up the next day, and see she posted like 3 more postings, one with the gameboy games. Got all four for 25 bucks. So in total, everything for around 100 bucks:

Disney's Aladdin SNES
Tetris Attack SNES
Donkey Kong Country SNES
Super Mario World SNES
Super Mario Kart SNES
Super Mario All-Stars SNES
Cel Damage Gamecube
Crash 2 greatest Hits PS1
Namco Museum volume 5 PS1
Super Mario Land Gameboy
Pokemon Red Gameboy
Pokemon Gold Gameboy
Pokemon Silver Gameboy

Only problem, is that they smell like smoke, gonna have to figure a way to fix that. Hope you guys enjoyed...

First time I've seen the Namco Museum Vol. 5, nice pickup.

Had the discussion about smoke odor in the yard sale thread (discussion starts page 7), seems wiping them down and sealing them up in a box with dryer sheets is the popular thing to do.  Trying it out myself now.

I picked up that Gamecube bundle I mentioned a few posts back, $65 for the lot.  I tried to upload pictures but CAG doesnt seem to like it and I'm too tired to mess with it now, lol.  It came with:

-Platinum Gamecube from the Pokemon Gale of Darkness bundle

-2 Official GC wired controllers (left thumbstick is pretty worn on one)

-all working cables

-251 MB Memory Card

-GAME BOY ADVANCE PLAYER WITH DISC IN ORIGINAL CASE! 

-Crash Bandicoot:  Wrath of Cortex

-True Crime

-NFS Underground 2

-Street Hoops

-Madden 08

-NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (in a GS case)

-WWE Day of Reckoning (in GS case)

-Super Mario Strikers

-Smash Bros Melee 

Sadly Melee is pretty scratched up and wont play a match but the rest are fine.  Melee and Strikers are duplicates for me anyway and I mostly wanted the cases.  So pumped for the GBA player though!  Should easily get my money back for that alone.

Just picked this up to keep for a little while. Not sure what makes it so rare but you dont see this on craiglist very often, paid $50 felt it was fair

A sealed copy sold for $331 March 28th! I wish I could find one of those from someone who just thought it was an old sports game!

I've had some really good luck getting some great stuff on Craigslist from out of state this year.
Today I had a GameCube with installed gameboy player and disk delivered. It also came with 6 pokemon games and a gba sp with all the cables, an official Nintendo controller and a random xbox s controller.
I've wanted the same controller since I got a day one og xbox, but my hamburger controller has always worked just fine and s controllers never got cheaper

you would think the people here in my state would see a great deal when it comes to a classic game smh i posted the legend of zelda wind waker gamecube complete on there for 25 no one messaged me lol 

Had a good find at Gamestop today. There doesn't seem to be a thread so I thought I'd post it here.

I was stopping by GS to get Rock Band 3's for amazon trade in and the guy in front of me is trading in a ton of stuff to try and get a ps4. After trading in his ps3 and all games he also has a ps2 and a bunch of games. The worker says he will take care of it for him (throw i away/keep it). He pulls out some ps1 games and is going to do the same I guess when I offer to buy them.

For 20 dollars I got a bunch of good ones: FF7, FF8, Star Ocean, RE 1:DC, RE2, Xenogears, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Street Fighter 3 Alpha, and a few others. Also a big bunch of guides including Star Ocean, FF7, FF9, FF7:DoC, Gears of Wars 1, 2, Nier, Resident Evil, MGS, etc.

I heard the worker saying he was just thinking that he needed a ps2 and I'm sure he would've been happy with all those ps1 games too, so I was happy I was able to grab the ps1 games and guides.

Had a good find at Gamestop today. There doesn't seem to be a thread so I thought I'd post it here.

I was stopping by GS to get Rock Band 3's for amazon trade in and the guy in front of me is trading in a ton of stuff to try and get a ps4. After trading in his ps3 and all games he also has a ps2 and a bunch of games. The worker says he will take care of it for him (throw i away/keep it). He pulls out some ps1 games and is going to do the same I guess when I offer to buy them.

For 20 dollars I got a bunch of good ones: FF7, FF8, Star Ocean, RE 1:DC, RE2, Xenogears, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Street Fighter 3 Alpha, and a few others. Also a big bunch of guides including Star Ocean, FF7, FF9, FF7:DoC, Gears of Wars 1, 2, Nier, Resident Evil, MGS, etc.

I heard the worker saying he was just thinking that he needed a ps2 and I'm sure he would've been happy with all those ps1 games too, so I was happy I was able to grab the ps1 games and guides.
nice find!! luck was on your side

So this finally happened...

Part of a huge lot that showed up in my email today. Hope to take some more photos soon. 

Good find today. All of this for $40. System has RROD. Everything else works.

EDIT: HOLY **** the console does work!!!! I used a different power cable because the one that came with this bundle has a red light.

01010_b86K9buD6rl_600x450.jpg

00C0C_hcqssauJ1Pg_600x450.jpg

Also bought this today.

iPhone 3G for $15. Seems to be working. Small thin crack on the screen but it won't bother me. I will probably occasionally use it as an iPod. I like collecting old Apple stuff :)

Wellity wellity, someone near me is selling a CiB copy of Earthbound. Once again I'm feeling justified in keeping all my old SNES games. :)

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/4433150028.html
"Prices are based on Ebay sold items"................"yet Im too lazy to actually sell them on Ebay and think I can get those prices on Craigslist". You can tell who the people who have never used Ebay are, they have no clue about all the Ebay/Paypal/shipping fees and think all that money is actually going to the seller!

"Prices are based on Ebay sold items"................"yet Im too lazy to actually sell them on Ebay and think I can get those prices on Craigslist". You can tell who the people who have never used Ebay are, they have no clue about all the Ebay/Paypal/shipping fees and think all that money is actually going to the seller!
Not to mention that most of those prices are double (or more) the actual value...

Hooray - a C-list pick up. Hadn't had one for quite a while.

$90

Black wii complete in box, 2 racing wheels in boxes, 2 extra controllers, nunchucks, and 17 games.

Games have some good ones - Smash Bros, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Mario Sluggers, Zelda TP, Zelda SS, etc.

I guess I need to keep an eye out for one of those high amazon tiv's

Two in a row - who would've thought.

Another decent find. Not awesome, but you take what you can get.

For $80

pink dsi in the box and 10 games

Animal Crossing

Mario 64

Kirby Squeak Squad

Trauma Center

Cooking Mama 3

2x Pokemon Pearl

3x Pokemon Diamond

5 pokemon games seemed like a pretty good pick up. There were a bunch more games but they seemed like junk. I pretty much got Cooking Mama and Trauma Center for the gf.

Edit:

It appears that all the games and systems from today and yesterday have their Nintendo coins. I think I'm going to wait until July to redeem them just so I can get the instant platinum. I've already hit platinum like 4x over this year from yardsales and craigslist. I just have to make sure not to forget. Last July I forgot and had the whole years worth of points sitting in my desk.

Goddammit I feel ****ing horrible right now. I was doing errands and completely forgot I had to meet someone to sell a Xbox controller! 

Not sure if I should bother responding now :/ 

I took off the ad just now. 

Picked up a new Xbox one console only, nothing else for $150, it had to be a replacement/refurb cause it was in its own bubble wrapped bag in a box sealed and it was shipped from MS according to the seller. it works perfectly, scored a controller from my friend for free and ordered an AC adapter and kinect 2.0 off eBay for $90 so I'm looking at a fully functional pristine Xbox one for $240 :D

it had to be a replacement/refurb cause it was in its own bubble wrapped bag in a box sealed and it was shipped from MS according to the seller. D
Aka stolen? This is what apparently my new neighbors boyfriend does. I heard her telling her friend that came over that she got her game thing for free because they jack the company. Real quality people there :/ (I'm on mobile and can't do yellow font, but the last part was sarcasm in case someone can't tell)

I hate Craigslist so fucking much sometimes. Someone posted a DSi, 2 GBA SPs, LOZ: phantom hourglass and Oracle of Seasons, Pokemon Yellow and Final Fantasy IV all for $55. I emailed them 6 minutes after posting and they are two streets over from me. They respond saying they will meet me at noon.

I go and wait and wait for half an hour and no one shows up. Tried emailing a few times and no response and finally go to check the Craigslist post to see if there was a phone number and they deleted the post.

So obviously someone else offered them more and they didn't have the decency to email me to let me know before I went and wasted my time.

Aka stolen? This is what apparently my new neighbors boyfriend does. I heard her telling her friend that came over that she got her game thing for free because they jack the company. Real quality people there :/ (I'm on mobile and can't do yellow font, but the last part was sarcasm in case someone can't tell)
fixed :D

I hate Craigslist so fucking much sometimes. Someone posted a DSi, 2 GBA SPs, LOZ: phantom hourglass and Oracle of Seasons, Pokemon Yellow and Final Fantasy IV all for $55. I emailed them 6 minutes after posting and they are two streets over from me. They respond saying they will meet me at noon.

I go and wait and wait for half an hour and no one shows up. Tried emailing a few times and no response and finally go to check the Craigslist post to see if there was a phone number and they deleted the post.

So obviously someone else offered them more and they didn't have the decency to email me to let me know before I went and wasted my time.
I usually ask for people's numbers before meeting them. Also, I check with them a hour before if were still good. If no response, I don't go.

I finally dug back out the the 3DS I bought off craigslist back in March to download the Mario Golf demo a co-worker recommended.  After

getting my Nintendo online account all set up, it shows I have $9.09 left to spend in the eshop.  BONUS!!!

With the wii bundle I got last week. I was surprised the two games I thought were junk were some of the most valuable. Madden 13 and Fifa 13. I was assuming junk but they go for like 30 each on ebay.

bread's done
Back