The Official Guild Wars Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of you having problems getting on right now? I just tried and it gives me an error message and says to try again in a few minutes. What's strange is that I was playing and it said to log off and log back on because there was an update. Once I did, I couldn't get back on.

Finally finished Hell's Precipice! It's a pain in the butt to create or join a group there. So I said screw it and played with all henchies. Took about 8 tries with henchies, but I did it. Even did the bonus. Died at Rurik twice (bad pulls) and once at the Lich. The other times were just bad pulls.

Anyone notice that the henchies later in the game are little smarter? They just seem easier to control and don't engage everything in sight unless you attack first.

I would be happy to help with PvP. I'm lvl 20, but I play mornings and rarely see anyone on from the guild. I do play some weekend nites, but depends on my work schedule. Just finished one attribute quest and working on capturing elites.

Alright this is sounding good! Make sure you do some capturing and practicing with random people before we go for the real deal. Also, being able to talk to the team will be important, so everyone should get either teamspeak or ventrilo so you can hear the talking, and if you got a microphone, talk! :D

Sorry guys, Yeahright, AKA Toxic Deathblade, and I left the clan to start out own, this one just isn't fast enough, and they're aren't too any active members. Our clan is "Dark Chaos Krew" Maybe if some of the more active members would like to join up with us, notify "I Total Chaos I" that's toxic deathblade's new ingame character, he'll hook you up with an invite. Well, I'm in HAwaii and I'm off to the beach. later all.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Sorry guys, Yeahright, AKA Toxic Deathblade, and I left the clan to start out own, this one just isn't fast enough, and they're aren't too any active members. Our clan is "Dark Chaos Krew" Maybe if some of the more active members would like to join up with us, notify "I Total Chaos I" that's toxic deathblade's new ingame character, he'll hook you up with an invite. Well, I'm in HAwaii and I'm off to the beach. later all.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to crushing you in the Hall of Heros... Traitors shall not be tolerated! :bomb:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Looking forward to crushing you in the Hall of Heros... Traitors shall not be tolerated! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

would you be ready to go down? hehe :lol:

wow ok, actually me and yeahright joined our friends guild lol. but I have been accepted as competing in guild wars, not sure about yeahright, until he gets his lvl 20, then he'll be joining the fun. we'll keep you updated though.

dont worry renegade ill hopefully try to get my level up higher to a 17-20 before u get from hawaii so i can join u guys in the fun

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Crystal when you get a chance would you make a new thread?

I will sticky it for you if you do[/QUOTE]

yeah crystal, and if I may make a suggestion, could you list the guild members in one list, then other players like me and yeahright that aren't in the guild but would still group up? yeah. thank you crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back