The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

Don't forget, anyone that has Resistance should join the CAG clan since Resistance has a different friends list than the PSN one.

My ID: kidsnextdoori

same to you kittygirl. i have no game right now. I want to get RFoM from Bestbuy($5 off) but they all sold out.
Right now, I only play demo games

My ID: Diesel151

NBA 2k7.. and Call of Duty 3..

yet I spend more time playing the GTHD demo and the Resistance:FoM one than my games..

ID: Chitown021

Won't see me on very much since I don't have any games to play at the moment (been playing Zelda on the Wii while I wait for something worth $60).

online id: assegai

playing: resistance

Just got the ps3 yesterday. That thing is huge - it's like a beached whale. Let's go Sony! :applause:

My PS3 ID is Patrick3. I have resistance which is awesome online. I'm getting NBA 2K7, Tiger 07 and possibly riiiiddddggeeeee racer.

send me adds! all I have is resistance and I don't have a headset (anyone know of a good cheap bluetooth headset?)

i.d.: mames

Accepted:
rei_no_otaku

Added:
whoknows (accepted)
Dallow
inf_shini
JimFoley

id: see that side panel {Scaevola}

untold, need for speed, resistance, marvel , virtual fighter, hmm probably elder eventually,....why oh why aren't their more online multiplers....

big untold fan

Id is PaPark
Dont have any games right now. In the midst of moving and waiting for somthing that screems buy me. Until then ill keep renting Ps3 games or playing ElderScrolls on my Xbox. Lovin the Ps3 though...

Anyone who has added me, I haven't been on-line in a while, so sorry if I haven't accepted yet

I still only have Resistance and RR7

Any other great MO's for PS3? Motorstorm? anything else?

bread's done
Back