The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

[quote name='shipwreck']I'm back in the fold: CAG_Shipwreck[/QUOTE]
I sent you the friend request when you originally had a PS3 :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm assuming all you new comers have resistance? Maybe we should get a CAG game going?[/QUOTE]
Don't have it yet, but I'm up for it when I do.

First PS3 post!

[quote name='whoknows']I sent you the friend request when you originally had a PS3 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had around 10 friend requests when I logged into my new PS3 so you aren't the only one I hate.

I mean, yes, I finally accepted your request.

So the only way we can add friends is on the actual PS3 right? Sony doesn't have a website where we can add friends kinda how Microsoft does?

[quote name='dallow']Love the title change. Feel free to add me.
Just put CAG in the message.[/quote]

He also forgot a ? after username since it is in the form of a question ;)

Btw, did the Max. Capacity of the friends list increase? I noticed that I have a lot of new friends and I haven't had to weed out the inactives yet :eek:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']He also forgot a ? after username since it is in the form of a question ;)[/quote]

Bastard critics.

You can go straight to heck, I say! Heck! Har!

[quote name='dallow']There was a max before? What was it?[/quote]

Yea, I think it was 50 or so ?:/

Can't quite remember but the capacity was kinda small. I know b/c I hit it, but this was back in last december.

[quote name='marten']Soon as T5: DR goes online, you gots yourself a whuppin'. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I look forward to that day... alot of CAGs will be getting their asses kicked by fighter thread regulars.

[quote name='whoknows']So, who has Vegas? I think we really need to get a CAG game going.[/quote]
I'm probably going to do the trade 2 get 1 free just to get Vegas :p

[quote name='marten'] Soon as T5: DR goes online, you gots yourself a whuppin'. :booty:[/quote]
It's gonna go on-line? Do we have an ETA or somethin' that might confirm that? If you gameshare with me then we might have ourselves a throwdown ;)

[quote name='Rolento'] I look forward to that day... alot of CAGs will be getting their asses kicked by fighter thread regulars.[/QUOTE]

If this happens to be the case, I just might have to come out of "retirement" in the Tekken realm :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Admiral__Ackbar. Friend me up![/quote]
Is that two underscores between Admiral and Ackbar? I don't want to add the wrong Ackbar to my friends list.

I just added a bunch of people from this thread and the "Joined the Family" one down there. So if you get a request from EternalVendetta, that's me. Feel free to hit me up for some Resistance and Ridge Racer 7 online and whatever else I have that has online play.

bread's done
Back