Viewtiful Joe $0.00

iconwii.gif
Grand Slam Tennis (New) $14.99
iconps3.gif
MLB 07 $4.99
iconps3.gif
Fallout 3 $8.99

*If anyone has a F-Zero GX cover and manual & Viewtiful Joe manual let me know*

Yuyu Hakusho Season 3 - New, $13.99 at Amazon. I bought it used but I wanted it new cause I bought the other 3 sets new so my OCD kicked in and I ordered this.

Watchmen End is Nigh Complete on PS3 - $14.99 at WareHouseDeals. I bought this from iNet but they sent me the French version so I sent that back to Canada cause my OCD kicked in so I got the English version.

:wii: Mario Strikers Charged/Super Paper Mario $26.xx - eBay
:ds: New Super Mario Bros. / Yoshi Duo Game Case $13.xx - eBay
:360: Section 8 $2.7x - eBay. Seller spent $2.70 to ship it... Guess he just wants to build some easy feedback?
:wii: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games/Sky Crawlers $24.98 -GameFly

8 more days to find things on eBay to use BCB. :cry:

Probably returning the GameFly games, many chips along the outer edges, and all around general dog shit condition. Wii's disc drive sounds like it's constantly sending a morse code message.

p7220559.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few DS games for my trip to Philly in August. These are actually the first DS games I've bought in around 4 years. (I have 2 more that should be coming in in a day or two)
2dsgames.jpg

100_1158.jpg

Atari Jaguar w/ Jaguar CD (boxed/ complete), Snowboarding & Skiing, Cybermorph, Attack of the Mutant Penguins (box only)-$150
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure-$14
Chrono Trigger Soundtrack (sealed)-free

100_1159.jpg

Pics of me new fully functional toilet.

[quote name='Segasonic01']

100_1159.jpg

Pics of me new fully functional toilet.[/QUOTE]

Sheesh, I haven't seen one in so long. I forgot how ugly the controller is. Great pick up though. What games do you have for it?

[quote name='FridgeBeard']I never see Lunar Knights any more. Where'd you get it from?[/QUOTE]
I got it from a lowball on CAG (Chairman LMAO's) for like $9. Is it rare/expensive?

[quote name='gbpackers94']I got it from a lowball on CAG (Chairman LMAO's) for like $9. Is it rare/expensive?[/QUOTE]

Not really

I love the Jaguar, i bought mine like 6 years ago and it had like 7 boxed games and 4 loose ones, AvP was like new and everything else was in great condition... I only paid $20 for all of it though :D

The person im getting them from actually has a lot of boxed games, as well as CD games, but i just dont have the money for them. The only ones I really care about are AvP & Tempest 2000, which he's holding for me. Oh & Doom. gotta have silent Doom.

:wii: Monster Hunter Tri $21.99 - eBay
:wii: New Super Mario Bros./Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games/RE: Umbrella Chronicles/Trauma Center: Second Opinion/Obscure/Pokemon Battle Revolution/SH: Shattered Memories/Mario Party 8/Guitar Hero Aerosmith $50.xx! - eBay.
:360: DW: Strikeforce (new) $21.xx - eBay.
:ds: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Goozex

Can't wait to play MH Tri :). Bundle was awesome seeing that I already have New Super Mario so get to Gazelle a good portion of the price off. Only SH/GH/New Super Mario Bros. had manuals, but for the price I'd happily take them all without manuals...

p7230559.jpg

Picked up Prinny for PSP for like $25 at TRU. Also got a cheapo case for my PSP there. I figured I needed one, and if it was crappy, I was only out $2.50, so I jumped on it. It's actually quite nice for the money. I'm going back to get a DS case.

Well, my laptop broke, which is a negative, but my pickups lately haven't been too bad. Sold my snare, so I have some extra cash.

Brutal Legend [360] $4.xx
Fallout Trilogy [PC] $3.xx

Parasite Eve BL [ps1] $10
Saga Frontier BL [ps1] $6

Toxic Avenger Director's Cut $free (lockerz - still waiting on some Skullcandy Hesh)

Midtown Madness 3 [xbox] $2
Deus Ex: Invisible War [xbox] $2
JSRF/Sega GT 2002 [xbox] $1

Deathsmiles LE [360] $free from Twitter contest

Super Street Fighter 4 [ps3] $free from Gladriel
MGS Essential collection [ps2] $free from Gladriel

[2x] Mirror's Edge HC guides $1 each from lowball
Street Fighter 4 guide $1 from lowball
Final Fantasy XIII guide $6
Visions of Paradise coffee table book $3.99

Disaster Report [ps2] $4
MGS Essential collection [ps2] $20

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Got Magna Carta 2, new, on 360, for $11.46 shipped with the use of my $15 DQ IX gift card. =] =][/QUOTE]

BEAST!

Anyways, snagged Bayonetta (PS3) for $14.98 at Target.. last one they had so I knew I wouldn't see it again.

:xbox:Jade Empire Limited Edition with bonus disc & Guide $5.27 shipped of off ebay.

CD's:
Dj Muggs vs GZA/Genius : Grandmasters
Think Differently Music presents:Wu-Tang Meets Indie Culture
Hell Razah: Renaissance Child
Peanut Butter Wolf presents Chrome Children (CD with DVD)

2m3jzvk.jpg

Bought them off a collector from Spain on SGH for 130 euros shipped. That's quite a bit to drop on some controllers, but I've been wanting these for a while, and this is the only brand new set I've come across after months of looking for them.

Cross-postin'

[quote name='ninja dog']Great finds at half price books:

Brain Lord - NEW -- $10
9o8eD.jpg

KIdmt.jpg

Batman: Revenge Of the Joker -- New? -- $10 -- Need advice on whether this is a reseal, so I took a bunch of pics. It's in shabby condition regardless.

7tSCg.jpg

XkZDI.jpg

Rd8A3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ninjadog, I love half price books haha.

I went to one in Kansas City and spent quite a bit when they had an extra 25% off sale or something. Got some good stuff too.

I've had bad luck with them for a while, but today was kind of mind blowing. Usually stuff is priced slightly below ebay prices, I have no idea how a sealed copy of Brain Lord got past them...considering it was sitting next to a $30 used copy of Zelda Collector's edition.

[IMG-L=6061]16847[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]16848[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]16849[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6061]16850[/IMG-L]

1st Picture: (Click to Zoom)
Trying to complete my PSP Libarary with good titles, games I want and RPGs. Those in the picture help that out. Still lacking quite a few though.

2nd:
I actually found 2 copies of Arcadia but sold one to my buddy for cost of. This copy will be my 2nd. Same with Phantasy Star I & II. Both those are probably ebay bound. Complete DW II shocked me . Traded some doubles of SNES/N64 games for it. Finally after much suffering I own Rez. Goddamn that game has eluded me forever. Snagged Harvest Moon on GB for $5. BoF was picked up for someone else, decided to get Bakugan for the easy 1K. Picked up Super Tennis for a $1. Loved that game when I was little.

3rd:
Picked up the 2 anime's from BB's sale. Traded 6 NES carts (it was all crap except Ninja Gaiden) for Deception and Koudelka!! (they were marked at $15 each, and the NES carts were all bought for $1 or given to me) :D Bought Einhander at Play N Trade for
$20!

4th:
Finally the last pick up. Got the Star Ocean 2nd Evo guide from Microcenter. Paid cover but as we all know that is well below ebay price. :D

picked up mass effect 1 for 4.99
simpsons season 9,10,11 for 5 bucks a piece

i love pawn shops
also got my dead to rights retribution in from family video, perfect condition

Ate through a good portion of my remaining Goozex points and finally got an okay condition non PS3 game from GameFly.

:360: FFXIII, Split/Second, NFS: Shift $41.80 - eBay
:wii: FF Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, :ps3: Last Rebellion $29.98 - GameFly. boat load of light scratches on FF, but not bad enough to make the disc drive go constantly beeping while reading it.
:360: Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, N3II, :ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness - Goozex

726n.jpg

Loosely pick-up related: About two or so weeks ago, I won an auction for a model 1 Saturn Net Link bundle at $150, but the seller claimed they were out of stock (the description said they had seven, and all of them were auctioned off at the same time) and requested to cancel the transaction. The seller wound up relisting some of them last week, and I won one at $235. I asked them if I could pay the $150, since they were supposedly "out of stock" last time, but they said no. :( Part of me feels like buying it anyway, just so I can leave negative feedback. fuck those $$$$$$s.

Also, went to Best Buy and was gonna pick up FFXIII with the $20 off RZ coupon, but it wasn't until I walked in that I realized that I forgot to print it out. I guess today isn't my day.

[quote name='lmz00']Also, went to Best Buy and was gonna pick up FFXIII with the $20 off RZ coupon, but it wasn't until I walked in that I realized that I forgot to print it out. I guess today isn't my day.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how upset you'd be realizing that the coupon would then only take the game down to 39.99 as the 19.99 sale is now over?

My July is done last few below...

Lego HP
Lego Indy 2
FFXIII
Otterbox Defender for iPhone4

So far this month

Miami Vice Blu Ray-$9.99 from Amazon
Manga Carta 2-$19.99 from toysrus.com

my best deal this month is 2 infinity bookshelf speakers for my surround speakers for $40, they sound excellent and I couldn't be happier.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Cowboy Bebop - DVD, complete series - $24 shipped at DeepDiscount.[/QUOTE]

you are jobless, stop buying things

Got a PS3 for $168.30 after BCB from eBay.
hpim0422t.jpg

Also got
hpim0424e.jpg

:ps3:Motorstorm $9 eBay shipped
:ps3:Little Big Planet $16.50 eBay shipped
Person I bought it off was a pain though. I paid for it on 14th got a item shipped email on the 17th (with priority mail) and didn't get my package until today when I discovered that the seller sent it out on the 23rd. Very upsetting
:pc:Dead Space $7.99 Newegg shipped.

Yes I know my camera is shitty by the way...

New laptop for college and some gaming(my camera sucks,lol)
Envy 14 $1306.01 - $357 BCB = $949.01
Only upgrades were the 500 GB HDD from 320 GB and i5-450 from i3-320
IMG_0041.JPG

rest of the pics
IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG
Kinda hard to get a good shot of the screen because of the bad lighting, but its one of the best screens I've ever used. Built quality is great, love how its a metal casing rather than plastic, speakers are better than your average laptop speakers, great cooling system. The pattern also is a lot less evident irl, guess flash really makes it pop more than normal. Only downside is the underclocked 5650 GPU, but hopefully somebody will find a work around. I also had a dead pixel on the right that I may RMA it for, but idk if it really bothers me enough to risk losing the BCB.

Just download the Catalyst Control Center from ATI. That should let you adjust the clocks on your 5650.

*Note, I could be entirely wrong as I don't deal with laptop hardware, but in theory it should use the same CCC software as the desktop cards.

DSC04367.jpg

Some games from various thrift stores. I felt bad for the Hockey cart because it was sitting for a couple of months so I figured I'd give it a good home, and hopefully this version I too can make Gretzky bleed.

DSC04393.jpg

DVDs from Marshalls for a total of $7.50, used my Target NCAA 11 Gift Card on Call of Juarez, and Journey's Greatest Hits Live from Borders Book Store.

DSC04394.jpg

From Barnes & Noble 75% off table for a total of $6.00. Michaelangelo coffee table is awesome, and the All In One Learn Spanish CDs is something new for my iPod when I go running.

[quote name='SEH']Just download the Catalyst Control Center from ATI. That should let you adjust the clocks on your 5650.

*Note, I could be entirely wrong as I don't deal with laptop hardware, but in theory it should use the same CCC software as the desktop cards.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that has worked on other laptops, so it works with the mobile GPUs, but supposedly doing it through CCC caused people's systems to lock up:cry: It's really a shame HP did that though, the cooling system keeps the GPU pretty cool under heavy load, so it more than likely would have been able to handle itself under normal clock speeds and probably overclocked.

100_1182.jpg

Turbografx 16-$20

100_1180.jpg

Alone in the Dark, Night Trap, AvP, Super SF2 Turbo, Vid Grid, Splatterhouse (not pictured)-$20

100_1181.jpg

Pac-Man Tabletop arcade-$10
Tails & The Music Maker sealed-$20
Bomberman-was in the game lot pictured above

I thought the guy had Lucinne's Quest for the 3DO, but couldnt find it. Goin back for a boxed X'Eye, Tempest 2000, Doom (Ps1 longbox) & Warhawk (PS1 longbox).

[quote name='Segasonic01']
Pac-Man Tabletop arcade-$10
.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Man talk about a blast from the past! I haven't seen one of those in years now, used to have one but like a lot of other stuff from the 80's it disappeared on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back