The Official Post Your Desktop Thread

desktop3-1.jpg

Full res - http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/naiku/desktop3-1.jpg

I love that Wallpaper Naiku, as well as your last one. Do you have the source image for your latest desktop?

Also where do you go to get these pictures at?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Whipped this out in about an hour using CS3 and various images I found on the internet.
[/QUOTE]

The Optimus Prime art in that is awesome. Nice work on the combination.

Untitled-5.jpg

I've had it like this for a while now.

When I go full time Mac soon it'll probably be different because the picture isn't a good size for MacBook screen res.

desktop2.jpg

This was done by Dustin Nguyen who is penciling Batman Detective and Streets of Gotham. So why not have 3 of gotham's famous females riding bikes. I wish i could see the original of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
cagdesktop.jpg

My Winamp is usually docked on the upper left.. but I had to cover the exposed boobs of the Bleach girls. I actually got temporarily banned from CAG for like 2-3 days because I had a sig made with their boobs. LOL. Listening to some Bone Thugz, browsing through CAG and 4chan, and doing some Econ homework.

I also believe I am the 1000th post. YAY.

[quote name='mis0']
cagdesktop.jpg

My Winamp is usually docked on the upper left.. but I had to cover the exposed boobs of the Bleach girls. I actually got temporarily banned from CAG for like 2-3 days because I had a sig made with their boobs. LOL. Listening to some Bone Thugz, browsing through CAG and 4chan, and doing some Econ homework.

I also believe I am the 1000th post. YAY.[/QUOTE]

Nope, 1001st.

bread's done
Back