The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

It seems like I can get points for registering the same titles. I registered 2 FF13-2 for the 360 and 3 Hitman Absolution for the PS3. Is that some kind of a glitch?
I'm also curious about how the new system works since it doesn't tell you anything at all about what tier you are and how many points you'll need in order to reach platinum status again.

[quote name='TommyLove']It seems like I can get points for registering the same titles. I registered 2 FF13-2 for the 360 and 3 Hitman Absolution for the PS3. Is that some kind of a glitch?
I'm also curious about how the new system works since it doesn't tell you anything at all about what tier you are and how many points you'll need in order to reach platinum status again.[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering all this myself. Not sure if it will give you the points towards the 20 games, or still only meant to be 1 game of each. But what I really am trying to figure out is what happened to all my points. I've voted on my favorite ff collection, and ever since then. My points dissapeared. It said I had 50 points, and if I go through hoops I can eventually get to my account which'll say I have the full amount I have. Today I had to go to a friends house in order to submit my hitman picture. Doing that gave me 100 points to the 50 points you get for starting but not to the one that should have 7230 now because of it.

[quote name='josb101']I've been wondering all this myself. Not sure if it will give you the points towards the 20 games, or still only meant to be 1 game of each. But what I really am trying to figure out is what happened to all my points. I've voted on my favorite ff collection, and ever since then. My points dissapeared. It said I had 50 points, and if I go through hoops I can eventually get to my account which'll say I have the full amount I have. Today I had to go to a friends house in order to submit my hitman picture. Doing that gave me 100 points to the 50 points you get for starting but not to the one that should have 7230 now because of it.[/QUOTE]
Holy, you have 7230 points?! That is insane. Each game counted for 50 points. I hope you can get your points back. Did you get your ultimate platinum rewards at least? I still haven't receive mines for this year and I'm sure I'm never going to get it.

theres something odd about the points system.. But yeah I've gotten the platinum since the ipod touch. but with the points, ever since it changed the setup every game I've entered has been for 100 points each. So I don't know what to think about having that much, maybe I've really only been needing to register 1000 points worth so 10 games, when I've been doing 20 games or 2000.

I hate how the SE members site doesn't seem to have a contact us about the members page. I've contacted them about having no points, first response was, if I needed more help to call them up on the number they left. I tried again, and this time it was about "seeing as my members item hasn't arrived yet, its too late to claim it" WTF? I didn't even ask about that, so replied to that saying I just want my points back or to be refunded the full amount of each game I've entered. Already know that'd never happen, but maybe might make them look at it a bit more. Lets see with how they respond this time :(

You may want to try to get some assistance on their member forums. They don't have any major reps that go around to help with issues their, but they have a small group of users called mythril members that have the admins YIM or something along those lines. They've helped a few people out get their tickets expedited when they became circular nonsense like what you're getting now.

My points and registered titles disappeared too. My brother's account still has everything. I dunno what's going on, but I'm gonna hold off from registering anything until they give us more info on the reward prizes.

Does the accumulated points do anything for you anyways? I would've still had register X amount of games for this year to get the end of the year rewards. Since I've been ultimate every year since the beginning, I was running out of games to register. So my points and game registered disappearing might actually help me reach ultimate again this year since I can re-register all the games.

I know what you're saying conkwe, if thats the case, then in the long run, will make it easier just to use my trade list codes and get it. But I do like having a big amount of games in my registered collection. I don't know if anything will end up coming from having loads registered. But Club Nintendo has gone out of its way for me. About 6 months to a year ago I got a package from it, I got 2 little face cut outs of mii characters, a pink wii motion plus controller, and wii party. So that was close to a 100 dollar value for no damn reason. I've been loyal to that and they rewarded me, whats not to say that being loyal to SE will have something good come from it?

okay, so I called down to SE to find out about my points. Not sure if it really helped all that much, my points stand at 155 on the "2.0" version of it, and seeing as I found the way to see my old points the guy is saying thats good news showing that they are there. Eventually he's saying they should be applied from the "1.0" to the "2.0" But only downfall to that to me is, how long is it going to take them to do that? I think I've entered 10 games this year, and if its 20 to be platinum, don't want to go past the 20 and be harder to get to it the following year.

Not that it'll help much ppl, but theres that bit of a response to help anyone that their points were dropped down to nothing.

[quote name='josb101']meant to respond to the thing you had posted above. Through the countless messages I sent to them this is one of the ones they responded with this regarding the members rewards..

Regarding rewards, the submission period started on 05/20/2011, which was announced on the Members Blog. This provided ample time for users to claim rewards in this timeframe. We regret to inform you that as you have missed the deadline to claim rewards we will be unable to meet your request to provide any rewards. Keep in mind that any games you registered after 03/31/2011 would count towards next years rewards, not this years.

I didn't say anything about not getting my reward, so it was dumb they sent me that, but glad to know it'll be of help to you, but sadly not in a good way.. =( But here is the phone number for it, hopefully you have some luck with it.. 1-858-790-7529[/QUOTE]
Thank you so muh for the number. I will give them a call after class and let you guys know how I got screw over.

[quote name='shaselai']does the Level on the profile mean anything? I am level 1 with 6300 points... have no idea what level i am at though[/QUOTE]

not a clue yet, they have some info somewhere on it saying "coming soon" so I'm hoping for the Club Nintendo route. Make it so we can buy prize type things, that'd be nice. Then the usual year end prizes

Its messed up, not able to take part of the beta for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. If you try to do the application part, under country, USA is not on it. Looked for America/United States/USA not on it. Then went down the whole list and nothing. So whatever I guess. Good look to anyone trying to do it ;)

yah i really hate the new site setup. before you could see how far from platinum you were as well as a detailed list what of what games you registered. now for example it says i got hitman registered but it doesnt say for ps3 or 360 it just says i registered hitman. the old site would tell you which system etc..as well as bonus surveys you got points for too.

[quote name='gauu']yah i really hate the new site setup. before you could see how far from platinum you were as well as a detailed list what of what games you registered. now for example it says i got hitman registered but it doesnt say for ps3 or 360 it just says i registered hitman. the old site would tell you which system etc..as well as bonus surveys you got points for too.[/QUOTE]

yeah I hate the new setup too as well, trying to get my points back. Missing about 7000 points, and found the way to find my old points, but all I've earned now has not applied to the old points. So gonna be mad if they don't once they fix it. Saw that I should message "Robert Peeler" which I did and he replied asking for the url for the one with the points. Hopefully I did that correctly and hopefully it gets fixed. I'm not sure how much points I've registered so far this year but I should be close to it now.

As far as what you're saying about the games and points now, it does suck. I've registered a game for 360 and it shows that the registered copy was for PS3, and then when you register the other version still doesn't show it. Old setup was much better

hey all, doubt anyone is interested, but I have 17 different codes right now, and would be willing to give about 10 codes for 30 bucks on amazon. If someone can get that many amazon giftcards, gladly give 10 codes for it. Or does amazon use paypal too as well, if it does, gladly do paypal for it. But need to spend it on amazon. I'll delete this post if anyone doesn't want it here

Just letting you know i'm still around even if there was no new/update recently :) I'm still monitoring the member page to see if they'll ever give us update on the new member system...

[quote name='MDRaph']Just letting you know i'm still around even if there was no new/update recently :) I'm still monitoring the member page to see if they'll ever give us update on the new member system...[/QUOTE]

I had to make several calls down to them, so I guess I kinda have an update..

My account whenever I logged into it, it brought me to a "new" account. So I had to call down and try to get that figured out, they gave me a long account name with Member_43423423 (some random number). The guy told me to use that and do a password reset, didn't help...

Called again a couple days ago, and this guy game me the member_34342423 type of thing again, but he said THIS IS the only way I can get to my account with loads of points in it. So now I have to use my account by entering random numbers and a random password. Frustrating, but what can I do?

The guy said he could remove the "new" account for me if I'd like, but I already did a couple things to it, like did the hitman contest (which won't transfer to my "old" account). Plus I asked what'll happen seeing as it has two accounts to one address then, he said that it'll still work. Seeing as 2 ppl in one house might have an account. So thats the only good news from all of this whole ordeal. I now have 2 accounts, and possibly able to get a reward on both if I have the points =P

[quote name='josb101']hey all, doubt anyone is interested, but I have 17 different codes right now, and would be willing to give about 10 codes for 30 bucks on amazon. If someone can get that many amazon giftcards, gladly give 10 codes for it. Or does amazon use paypal too as well, if it does, gladly do paypal for it. But need to spend it on amazon. I'll delete this post if anyone doesn't want it here[/QUOTE]

Or you can be useful and a contributing member to the forum by giving them away, like I do.

right now if you go to the SE homepage, you can click a link to join a beta of a game "Heroes and Generals" not sure if there are any points involved for being part of the beta, but I'm not taking chances.

Tried the beta of the game, only a couple minutes, guess my pc can't handle it sadly enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
01/29/13 -Update

added hitman trilogy to the op
ps3 code is 91224, will update with 360 code as soon as we receive them. Will try to know the preorder edition code and see if they are different.

[quote name='MDRaph']01/29/13 -Update

ps3 code is 91224, will update with 360 code as soon as we receive them. Will try to know the preorder edition code and see if they are different.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen these codes before, are these just codes to tell if CE and regular editions of games have different registration codes? Or is there more significance behind them?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I haven't seen these codes before, are these just codes to tell if CE and regular editions of games have different registration codes? Or is there more significance behind them?[/QUOTE]

Just to identify which game/version the paper slips w/ the real registration codes belong to

[quote name='nixmahn']Just to identify which game/version the paper slips w/ the real registration codes belong to[/QUOTE]

Alright, that's what I thought.

if anyone has spares of the Hitman Trilogy, please let me know, right now I need both 360 and PS3, and if they made PC that too =P

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MDRaph']01/29/13 -Update

ps3 code is 91224, will update with 360 code as soon as we receive them. Will try to know the preorder edition code and see if they are different.[/QUOTE]

Preorder edition actualy have different codes ! Good hunt :p
PS3: 91315
360: 91316

still haven't received 360 regular edition.

[quote name='MDRaph']Preorder edition actualy have different codes ! Good hunt :p
PS3: 91315
360: 91316

still haven't received 360 regular edition.[/QUOTE]

Finaly received 360 regular edition,
code:91313

hit up the SE members page today, it is finally fixed to a better extent. Maybe its been this way for a couple days, but when I was on the page, clicked into my profile, and it finally shows our points for this year as well as our overall. How for some time we were able to register any game multiple times, tried that with the Hitman Absolution codes, and it wouldn't work, said I already registered a copy of the game. But using way back codes they would work still, so I'm not sure how it is. This might be of use to some of you still, hopefully it can be used to your benefit. I now know what my points are and got it to the 2000 now, so I should be fine, now still need to get Hitman Trilogy codes for next year though.

[quote name='josb101']hit up the SE members page today, it is finally fixed to a better extent. Maybe its been this way for a couple days, but when I was on the page, clicked into my profile, and it finally shows our points for this year as well as our overall. How for some time we were able to register any game multiple times, tried that with the Hitman Absolution codes, and it wouldn't work, said I already registered a copy of the game. But using way back codes they would work still, so I'm not sure how it is. This might be of use to some of you still, hopefully it can be used to your benefit. I now know what my points are and got it to the 2000 now, so I should be fine, now still need to get Hitman Trilogy codes for next year though.[/QUOTE]

They did update the point status but you still can't know exacly what you registered :( (it tells you registered a title but not if it was 360 PS3 or both)

Points were doubled awhile ago right? So any game registered was effectively worth 100 points? I just registered a new game and only got 50 points??

yeah guess its been awhile since I clicked into my profile beyond the homepage I guess. It does suck that even when you register a game, it'll put the box art as whatever it wants. Seeing as thats happened where I registered for PS3, and it shows box art of 360. Don't even know what the point requirement is gonna be. Looking back on this and remembering how it was 1000 and then games for me started counting for 100, figured it would be 2000. But the few 100 I was away from the 2k mark I was only getting 50 points each, so not sure if its 1000 or 2000.

[quote name='nixmahn']IS the site stable yet? and when is the deadline to register our games?[/QUOTE]

I think it's usually the end of March. I have not checked recently though since the site has been so broken.

[quote name='shaselai']is it safe to say the ultimate is 1000 again? i have 932 points with new site remake..[/QUOTE]

assuming each game is 50 points for you, then I'd think it should only be the 1000 or 20 games. But if like me, I think it was 2000, so didn't take a chance and got it finally

I'm really confused about this whole ordeal. Not sure if anybody has brought this up yet, but apparently when you make a new account, you get a 50 point bonus now.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I'm really confused about this whole ordeal. Not sure if anybody has brought this up yet, but apparently when you make a new account, you get a 50 point bonus now.[/QUOTE]

It's been that way from the start, its the "sign-up bonus"

[quote name='josb101']It's been that way from the start, its the "sign-up bonus"[/QUOTE]

Nah. Previously the sign-up bonus was 30 points. Making it useless unless you could muster up 20 points through events and the like throughout the year. Now it's 50, so it's as good as a game, unless they are expecting 2,000 points for this year.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Nah. Previously the sign-up bonus was 30 points. Making it useless unless you could muster up 20 points through events and the like throughout the year. Now it's 50, so it's as good as a game, unless they are expecting 2,000 points for this year.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue on how points are working right now. for awhile games were worth 100 points for me, then it dropped back down to 50 points a game. So I went ahead and got to 2,000 again like last year. Maybe I'm at what I need just barely, or maybe I'm double it now. Either way I "should" be safe I would think

Found on the Square Enix Blog:

Tomb Raider contest. Win a Tomb Raider Skinned Xbox 360, Lithograph or Figure. Answer Each question correctly and get an additional Entry (up to 20 entries).

Best thing:

50 Points for everyone who enters :):applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy:

I can't even find that blog entry anywhere. The site is still a hot mess. Probably why I never even bothered registering games this time around.

bread's done
Back