The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

Anyone haven't received the rewards yet ? I had 3 Ultimate account and still nothing...
Nope. Nothing for me either. I attempted to contact Square after I posted a similar question in May, Square never got back to me. After a while, I figured if they sent it, it got shipped back, it was shipped to the wrong address or someone stole it from my front porch.

They announce on their blog sometime ago that the program would be suspended until furthor notice while north america site is folded into their europe site.  No word yet but very good chance that it might be suspended forever.

won't really know till another SE game comes out.  I'm guessing that when a new game comes out, if it has a code in it, that's when it'll be back up and running..

I'm very excited for the FFX remake, can't wait for that, just wish there was a release date.  It says its supposed to be a 2013 release though.  So if that is true, guess I'll get to enjoy playing it sometime this year :p

Last edited by a moderator:
won't really know till another SE game comes out. I'm guessing that when a new game comes out, if it has a code in it, that's when it'll be back up and running..

I'm very excited for the FFX remake, can't wait for that, just wish there was a release date. It says its supposed to be a 2013 release though. So if that is true, guess I'll get to enjoy playing it sometime this year :p
Yeah, I hope the program continues. From everything in video game exclusives/rewards/limited editions seems European gets better swag than US counter parts most of the time. I am hoping that generosity carries over when they fold the SE program.

I was just wondering today "wtf ever happened to this year's reward stuff I had to select back in April?"  Guess they don't want to give us anything anymore.

Good news :) The post was long Overdue for an update so i'll take care of it soon. Also, the program is not dead ! There's no news on how it's gonna work, but look at that :3

22/08/13 Update

Undated OP with new list of games for the new program

Added FFXIV ARR PS3, PS3CE and PC serial codes

Good news :) The post was long Overdue for an update so i'll take care of it soon. Also, the program is not dead ! There's no news on how it's gonna work, but look at that :3
I can confirm NA version of Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 HD Collection does come with a SE Members code

12/27/13
Updated with Deus Ex Director cut WiiU PS3 and 360 Serial codes. Also added FFX-X2 HD coll Limited and CE for PS3 and Lightning return FFXIII CE for PS3/360 to the upcoming game list.

Has a new Rewards system been confirmed yet? I have a new code but I'm not going to bother using it until something can come out it.

EDIT: I'd rather not wait. If anyone wants to buy a Lightning Returns code from me, let me know.

bread's done
Back