The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

I noticed that happened to my old account too, but literally the only game I had on it was FF13 for the avatar items way back when that launched so I really didn't care and just registered 1000 (every single game I owned) points worth of games to hit Ultimate for the first time ever now this year.

[quote name='Liquid Metal']I registered one more game and now have 1100 for the year. I still have not seen this message. My address is up to date and everything. Anyone help?[/QUOTE]

Click on the 2012 member rewards link on the lower left of the webpage. That link will transfer you to the rewards page if you read through the page, below youll see the message.

Thanks for all the awesome info... stumbled on to this thread while googling for info on what games are eligible and signed up here to say thanks.

Anyone got any duplicates they can't register? I have one for Hitman Absolution and one for Tomb Raider - both on 360 - and would like to trade for older codes that I haven't registed yet. I know it's down to the wire but I'd love to get to Ultimate!

If anyone is at 950 I may be able to lend a hand. Hoping to trade first though so I don't have to buy codes on ebay for $5-10.

Do you know how to check codes if they are valid?
[quote name='spammr']Thanks for all the awesome info... stumbled on to this thread while googling for info on what games are eligible and signed up here to say thanks.

Anyone got any duplicates they can't register? I have one for Hitman Absolution and one for Tomb Raider - both on 360 - and would like to trade for older codes that I haven't registed yet. I know it's down to the wire but I'd love to get to Ultimate!

If anyone is at 950 I may be able to lend a hand. Hoping to trade first though so I don't have to buy codes on ebay for $5-10.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='music2134']The option to cheeck the code if it's valid no longer exist?[/QUOTE]

If you have already registered a game and have another code for the same game on the same system you can check if the code is valid by inputting it on your account. If the code has not been used it should come up with the message "you have already registered this game title". This doesn't use the code and you then know that the code hasn't been used and it is valid.

If the code has been used you will get an "Invalid Code" message.

Apparently some people were able to register duplicates, not sure if it was just a site glitch though.

Down to the last half hour.

Just read an update regarding rewards, looks like they probably won't be available next year.

"Other features from our Square Enix Members website, such as our Square Enix Members Rewards, will be disabled after the close of migration until further notice. "

Square just laid off a bunch of workers and they probably re evaluated the need for a program that makes and sends rewards for free. Bummer.

If anyone needs a last minute code let me know!

glad i decided to aim for ultimate this year. with the uncertainty of having a rewards program from here on out... the registration cards are pretty much useless now unless a better reward system is put in place in the future. congrats to everyone that reached their desired tier levels and hope we get our swag as soon as possible. hehe

[quote name='spammr']Down to the last half hour.

Just read an update regarding rewards, looks like they probably won't be available next year.

"Other features from our Square Enix Members website, such as our Square Enix Members Rewards, will be disabled after the close of migration until further notice. "

Square just laid off a bunch of workers and they probably re evaluated the need for a program that makes and sends rewards for free. Bummer.

If anyone needs a last minute code let me know![/QUOTE]

Holy shit.

crazy update from SE, hopefully they get everything sorted out semi quick. I'm sure it will still be around, but just hopefully don't have to wait months to have an update on it.

i really doubt that square enix will re-establish the member rewards program, given their financial woes.

reading between the lines, even when the site is established and merged with the UK, the member rewards program is never coming back unless they win the lottery.

only got 2 years out of this program, but it was fun.

Oh man, that sucks. This was my first year too. Well, I hope they bring in some form or another, it really made me feel like I was getting something back from supporting a developer

The blog entry talking about the announcement can be found here.

They mentioned more information in the upcoming weeks, so hopefully we'll get news on if there'll still be reward programs in the future. If not, kind of makes me appreciate the stuff I got from them over the years (including my Lightning picture, the only Ultimate tier award that I got) more.

[quote name='winterlane']I'm not sure what the next Square Enix release is, but it'll be interesting to see if they include the registration cards.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it'll have the card still, just hopefully they get everything figured out on how they will do it.

No, what will I do with the 168 registration cards I have left?

Hope this means the multiple rewards I get this year and previous years will be worth more :)

yah im in same boat nixmahn i have a pile of codes!!!! guess ill keep them all in a box and if it comes back cool. if not at least i got plat for every year they did it. i still so love my ipod touch i got free !!!!! as well as my two mounted plaques.

[quote name='nixmahn']No, what will I do with the 168 registration cards I have left?

Hope this means the multiple rewards I get this year and previous years will be worth more :)[/QUOTE]

If you aren't lying, why are you such a braggart, and why would you even apply for more than one reward?

because there isn't a limit and it's their time being spent doing all that crap, which shouldn't affect anyone else. just saying. I've only ever registered one Ultimate prize each year (skipped this year).

[quote name='nixmahn']No, what will I do with the 168 registration cards I have left?

Hope this means the multiple rewards I get this year and previous years will be worth more :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Romeo']If you aren't lying, why are you such a braggart, and why would you even apply for more than one reward?[/QUOTE]

Because I like to inform my customers that I have product to sell to them. Anymore questions with obvious answers?

[quote name='idd0tt']someone please sell me their license plate from last year!![/QUOTE]

Your message box is full, free up some space

damn I wish I had signed up for this. Do all codes give the same amount of points? I'd like to get an idea how many codes it takes to get to platinum. The rewards seem a hell of a lot better than Nintendo's.

Also is there a way to check if codes are still valid (have multiple codes for same game).

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn I wish I had signed up for this. Do all codes give the same amount of points? I'd like to get an idea how many codes it takes to get to platinum. The rewards seem a hell of a lot better than Nintendo's.

Also is there a way to check if codes are still valid (have multiple codes for same game).[/QUOTE]

All codes do. 50 a pop.
Ultimate status can vary each year, but the past three it had been 1,000 each time. So 20 games.
There used to be a way, but they've changed the system which made it impossible to do so with their website update last year.

Also, the entire thing is dead for the time being. :cry: Putting in any codes now would be a waste.

2 free codes if anyone has a use for them. I have no idea if they've been redeemed as both came from pre-owned games.

Tomb Raider :360: (91041) XD3A-BQ58-JE1D-E8SR

Tomb Raider :ps3: (91042) CCBP-NGCG-NXSW-Y7RP

[quote name='nixmahn']Because I like to inform my customers that I have product to sell to them. Anymore questions with obvious answers?[/QUOTE]

Customers? It's a free rewards program, not a program to make money off of.

[quote name='Romeo']Customers? It's a free rewards program, not a program to make money off of.[/QUOTE]

Then you're not doing it right.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']How long does it usually take to get the prizes?[/QUOTE]

It takes a looong while. I am pretty sure I didn't get my prizes from the previous years until months after the cut-off date.. probably close to the end of the year.

Last year, people didn't get their rewards until August (though the due date for submitting your reward form was mid-May). As for 2011, we didn't get it until Sept. Pretty much, I'd say expect them to start shipping out in the Fall. Might depend on how much they have to make of everything.

think it said 4-6 weeks to get it delivered, but who really knows. Seeing as this might be the last, might take longer, or they might have lots made to send out. Guess we'll see eventually

so i'm a little paranoid. i registered and made sure my address was valid back like april 3. i check my account today and i have zero points? i was sitting pretty at over 1000

[quote name='webkatt']so i'm a little paranoid. i registered and made sure my address was valid back like april 3. i check my account today and i have zero points? i was sitting pretty at over 1000[/QUOTE]

if you still have a total amount of over 1000 that's fine. If its at 0, what happened is they made another account for you. You'll need to contact them and they can get you the username/password, but hopefully you did all needed to get the reward, otherwise it'll be pointless to do it :(

Holy shit.

The rewards already arrived at my door.
It's packaged in a large box with all the rewards inside the backpack within it. Backpack and the plate are really nice. Cards are alright.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Holy shit.

The rewards already arrived at my door.
It's packaged in a large box with all the rewards inside the backpack within it. Backpack and the plate are really nice. Cards are alright.[/QUOTE]

Where was it delivered from? Same as last time, from Walmart?

[quote name='nixmahn']Where was it delivered from? Same as last time, from Walmart?[/QUOTE]

Shipping Dept
Square Enix Members
29010 Commerce Center Dr
Valencia, CA 91355

Doesn't look like it, but I'm just a state away.

Wow, that was FAST. Wonder if this means the rest of us will be getting our prizes this week. Wanna display the Space Invaders cards with the Club Nintendo cards I got last year.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Shipping Dept
Square Enix Members
29010 Commerce Center Dr
Valencia, CA 91355

Doesn't look like it, but I'm just a state away.[/QUOTE]

Hmm fantastic, SE members is going out on a high note than, on another topic. IS the European SE members any better than the North American SE members, like the Japanese Club nintendo gives out better prizes and coin/stuff than the North american CN?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Yeah expect them soon.

I don't believe EU has or even had a program[/QUOTE]

THey must have. I accidently clicked on their site tons of time looking for SE north america and Blog said the American one will be folded into the EU one. Dunno if EU S-E actually ever gave out ultimate prizes or anything at all.

I missed a FedEx package today. I suspect it was from se.

checked the door tag and it originated from valencia, ca.

it has to be from se

i'm excited. pretty sure i'm gonna get ultimate

[quote name='josb101']if you still have a total amount of over 1000 that's fine. If its at 0, what happened is they made another account for you. You'll need to contact them and they can get you the username/password, but hopefully you did all needed to get the reward, otherwise it'll be pointless to do it :([/QUOTE]

im a little relieved. i can login to my account just fine but it looked like they made a new account for me? it's at 0 pts and nothing registered. but i did miss a fedex package from valencia, i assume my prior points and whatnot were valid and my reward is on its way

[quote name='webkatt']I missed a FedEx package today. I suspect it was from se.

checked the door tag and it originated from valencia, ca.

it has to be from se

i'm excited. pretty sure i'm gonna get ultimate[/QUOTE]

They need to be signed? Last time they just dropped it on the front porch.

[quote name='nixmahn']They need to be signed? Last time they just dropped it on the front porch.[/QUOTE]

i don't believe it needs to be signed for.

my situation is that I live in an apartment

Wow! Awards already being shipped? No unboxing videos in youtube yet for 2012 rewards. Not even an announcement from SE about shipping rewards yet. Hmmm... Tricky. Pictures with timestamp please. Hehe!

edit 6:50pm
Nevermind... I just got my ultimate tier package in the mail today too from fedex. Hehe! Came in a big box from valencia ca! Label indicated ship date of May 6, 2013 Yahoo!

F8FACF98-BA75-4F23-8701-1B27E66158DB-2855-00000223CECD65C1_zpsd5fd0048.jpg

2FBF723C-D6EE-4C8F-8248-C3062F55D1A7-2855-00000223E98DCF25_zps177370c4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back