The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

I have 450 Points...do I need more to get a low tier prize?

[quote name='josb101']what's probably happened is a "dummy" account was made for your old one. If you contact them, odds are you can get it back it'll then have the name of something like Member_3423421 and a password like aci32l430
So odds are, seeing as you didn't have any points this year, better to take that one as a loss, and just start with what you have to add to it now. If you need any, I got some still left over, take guides/games/amazon gc/paypal if interested at all.[/QUOTE]
:roll:

Man i should start registering my games. Do you get the same number of points per game? Or is it like nintendo coins that go down as how old the game is? The 2012 ultimate tier giveaway looks awesome

Two codes, I'm not sure what game they came from but I THINK they are both Hitman Absolution for the 360...

QF4M-LE4B-87OT-JK4X (That O could be a 0... not sure)
NB92-NAJH-X1UJ-HJAX

[quote name='Luuc']Two codes, I'm not sure what game they came from but I THINK they are both Hitman Absolution for the 360...

QF4M-LE4B-87OT-JK4X (That O could be a 0... not sure)
NB92-NAJH-X1UJ-HJAX[/QUOTE]

both are invalid :p maybe a character or two is off?

When are they announcing the point tiers? Its almost the deadline. How can people plan their actions whether to register more games or not

[quote name='CAGkrazy']When are they announcing the point tiers? Its almost the deadline. How can people plan their actions whether to register more games or not[/QUOTE]

We've got a week, if their servers don't crash the last 3 days or something.

Don't know if someone already posted this, but I was scouring the SE Members thread and noticed that Robert Allen, the guy who used to managed this stuff (the guy in the video showing the 2013 rewards), posted in a reply to someone that he "would be surprised" if the guy's YTD total of 1,250 points were not enough to qualify him for the Ultimate tier.

That would seem to hint that it is again 1,000 points for Ultimate tier or at most 1,200 I would think.

[quote name='Jommy']Don't know if someone already posted this, but I was scouring the SE Members thread and noticed that Robert Allen, the guy who used to managed this stuff (the guy in the video showing the 2013 rewards), posted in a reply to someone that he "would be surprised" if the guy's YTD total of 1,250 points were not enough to qualify him for the Ultimate tier.

That would seem to hint that it is again 1,000 points for Ultimate tier or at most 1,200 I would think.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks for that.

Sorry to be such a newb, but what exactly does this entail? I enter the codes that come in my Squre/Enix games and may qualify for some prize?

I also thought I saw someone post in another thread that you have to be entered by 04/19?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Sorry to be such a newb, but what exactly does this entail? I enter the codes that come in my Squre/Enix games and may qualify for some prize?

I also thought I saw someone post in another thread that you have to be entered by 04/19?[/QUOTE]

Each game adds 50 points to your yearly total. Rack up enough points and you earn different tiers of prizes.

The end of the "year" is 4/19. If you can't register many games right now, it'd be best to just start after 4/19 and save up for next years prize

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Each game adds 50 points to your yearly total. Rack up enough points and you earn different tiers of prizes.

The end of the "year" is 4/19. If you can't register many games right now, it'd be best to just start after 4/19 and save up for next years prize[/QUOTE]

It looks like I only have six games from this years crop and I've yet to register an account on the site. Can I still register older games like Deus Ex or no?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']It looks like I only have six games from this years crop and I've yet to register an account on the site. Can I still register older games like Deus Ex or no?[/QUOTE]

Yes, any game you see listed on the list is eligible. With only 6 codes, you wouldn't be able to qualify for Silver tier, which is the tier with smallest points requirement that also nets you a prize (assuming the points tiers are similar to previous years). If you have any on the older list, you should check for codes. Square Enix already announced their prize for this year, so its up to you to decide if you want to use those points toward any of those prizes, or opt to see what next year's prizes are.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Yes, any game you see listed on the list is eligible. With only 6 codes, you wouldn't be able to qualify for Silver tier, which is the tier with smallest points requirement that also nets you a prize (assuming the points tiers are similar to previous years). If you have any on the older list, you should check for codes. Square Enix already announced their prize for this year, so its up to you to decide if you want to use those points toward any of those prizes, or opt to see what next year's prizes are.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thank you for your responses.:D

[quote name='CAGkrazy']2 days before the deadline and still no update on tier points! WTF is that![/QUOTE]

Frustrating but typical. Given the post earlier... if they don't actually say what the tiers are I may register a few extra codes just to be safe.

[quote name='sabanoo']Frustrating but typical. Given the post earlier... if they don't actually say what the tiers are I may register a few extra codes just to be safe.[/QUOTE]

Tiers are out. They are the same as last year's tiers.

Ultimate 1000 pts
Gold 750 pts
Silver 500 pts

I need 1 more game for the gold though!

FINALLY. No real surprise since they're like previous years, but nice to hear confirmation. Just glad I have enough for the Space Invaders cards. Hopefully next year, they'll do something with the total points.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Tiers are out. They are the same as last year's tiers.

Ultimate 1000 pts
Gold 750 pts
Silver 500 pts

I need 1 more game for the gold though![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update! Saved me from registering a few extras just to be sure.

Updated OP with Tier goal. about time they announce them ...

Ultimate 1000 pts
Gold 750 pts
Silver 500 pts

[quote name='sabanoo']Speaking of points requirements... did they reset already? I seem to be back at 5 points for the year.[/QUOTE]

I'm still at the amount for "this" year (1005 points)

[quote name='zohar']I'm still at the amount for "this" year (1005 points)[/QUOTE]

Man, this is strange. I'm fairly certain my "total points" account for the points I registered not too long ago.

Ok, so I just signed up and entered 15 games. With the new registration I'm sitting at 800 points. I went to the small banner on the bottom left that said "2012 Member Rewards" or something like that. It took me to another page to verify my info and that had me add my address.

Am I done or do I need to do something else?

I really wish their system wasn't so insanely buggy. Yesterday I went from 1000 points for the year down to 5. My "total points" also went up to about 4000. Today I'm back at 1000 for each.

[quote name='sabanoo']I really wish their system wasn't so insanely buggy. Yesterday I went from 1000 points for the year down to 5. My "total points" also went up to about 4000. Today I'm back at 1000 for each.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check mine now. I still don't know why my yearly points are 1,105 yet I never registered anything.

Edit: Does this mean I'm set?

"You currently have 1105 points.
You have already been registered for the 2012 Members Rewards. "

[quote name='Romeo']Thanks for the heads up, I'll check mine now. I still don't know why my yearly points are 1,105 yet I never registered anything.

Edit: Does this mean I'm set?

"You currently have 1105 points.
You have already been registered for the 2012 Members Rewards. "[/QUOTE]

I think you are good. I have the same message w/ the exception of 1105 being 1000.

[quote name='Zonic505']If you confirmed your address/information, then yeah, you're set & just have to wait for them to send it out.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

So I'll get the backpack and the eraser set? Pretty cool.

We don't even have to pay shipping or anything?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Cool, thanks.

So I'll get the backpack and the eraser set? Pretty cool.

We don't even have to pay shipping or anything?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

got to ULTIMATE tier... i guess il miss out 2013 rewards since i used up all my reg cards to reach ultimate this year. hope its all worth it.

[quote name='Romeo']"You currently have 1105 points.

I went ahead and opened up some games to reach the 1000 limit. It says I have 1050 total points but I do not see the second message about being registered for the 2012 members rewards. i already confirmed my address by updating my bio. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Was able to get a code from somebody, I got exactly 1000 now and it says :

You currently have 1000 points.
You have already been registered for the 2012 Members Rewards. Be sure to stay tuned to the Square Enix Members blog for more info when we reveal our awesome prizes!

That should be good for Ultimate right?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like your aloud to register 3 copies of the same game (ie 3 sleeping dogs for 360 and 3 sleeping dogs for ps3) on the same account.

Also if you reached platinum for the 2nd and 3rd year and those points count as 100 each game(4000 points or more), you get an automatic 1000 points without registering anything this year. I don't know about the 1st year since I did not participate the 1st year and miss the itouch :(

Are past points worth anything? You know like CN coins to use to purchase stuff/swag?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']looks like your aloud to register 3 copies of the same game (ie 3 sleeping dogs for 360 and 3 sleeping dogs for ps3).

Also if you reached platinum for the 2nd and 3rd year and those points count as 100 each game(4000 points or more), you get an automatic 1000 points without registering anything. I don't know about the 1st year since I did not participate the 1st year and miss the itouch :(

Are past points worth anything? You know like CN coins to use to purchase stuff/swag?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really weird math on their part. I've been Ultimate for the past two years and got no such bonus. Also, I registered one of each Sleeping Dogs and tried a third one, it says I've already registered a copy of that game.

[quote name='battousai11']Wow, that's really weird math on their part. I've been Ultimate for the past two years and got no such bonus. Also, I registered one of each Sleeping Dogs and tried a third one, it says I've already registered a copy of that game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't get a bonus either. I've been ultimate every year except this one on my account.

It also appears I now have two accounts with the same name and email address. I really have no idea how they managed to give me two but it does explain why one account has about 4000 total points and the other just has exactly 1000 from registering games for this year.

[quote name='sabanoo']Yeah I didn't get a bonus either. I've been ultimate every year except this one on my account.

It also appears I now have two accounts with the same name and email address. I really have no idea how they managed to give me two but it does explain why one account has about 4000 total points and the other just has exactly 1000 from registering games for this year.[/QUOTE]

how did you find out you had two accounts?

[quote name='battousai11']how did you find out you had two accounts?[/QUOTE]

Heh, well... I had logged into my account a few weeks ago to register enough games to get up to 1000. I noticed then that I had no previous points listed but honestly didn't care since their points system had been broken for so long this past year.

I logged in with the same username/password combination I'd been using all along. A day or two ago I logged in again with the same username/password but saw that I had 5 points for the year and about 4000 total points.

I emailed CS to find out what had happened and they informed me that I somehow now have two accounts with the same name. I have no idea how I can choose which one to login to. One has 1000 points for the year and that's it and the other has 5 points for the year and ~4000 overall.

TL;DR - I asked CS what the deal was and they told me I have two accounts with the same name.

Must not of seen what I posted awhile back. Same thing happened to me, you need to call again, and find out what your "old" account info is. It has changed, now its gonna be member_34231221 and a password of czlie2 So now that's how it is going to be, if you didn't claim your prize in time, should try to have them make an exception

[quote name='sabanoo']Heh, well... I had logged into my account a few weeks ago to register enough games to get up to 1000. I noticed then that I had no previous points listed but honestly didn't care since their points system had been broken for so long this past year.

I logged in with the same username/password combination I'd been using all along. A day or two ago I logged in again with the same username/password but saw that I had 5 points for the year and about 4000 total points.

I emailed CS to find out what had happened and they informed me that I somehow now have two accounts with the same name. I have no idea how I can choose which one to login to. One has 1000 points for the year and that's it and the other has 5 points for the year and ~4000 overall.

TL;DR - I asked CS what the deal was and they told me I have two accounts with the same name.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Romeo']

I registered one more game and now have 1100 for the year. I still have not seen this message. My address is up to date and everything. Anyone help?

bread's done
Back