The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

[quote name='josb101']not too sure, have you been a member from the start? If not, I have, not sure if that would have anything to do with it or not. If it does offer points though, hopefully you will get a chance at it[/QUOTE]I've been one for 2 years. I joined around the time Dissidia was released & I found out about the program. Guess I'll keep waiting to see if I get an e-mail.

hopefully you do get it, but who knows, if it is only for a chance to win a 50 dollar giftcard not really worth it. But if it does offer points, then it is. In my opinion anyways

In celebration of this once-a-century occasion we've prepared special promotions to excite both new and veteran adventurers alike!

If you haven't already, now's your chance to jump into the land of Abyssea with the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition which is 50% off for one week only starting today! Not only is it only $9.99 for one week, but you can also pick up FINAL FANTASY XI UCAE for the first time on the Square Enix Online Store! In celebration of its debut on our store, the first 1,000 people who purchase their copy will earn 111 Square Enix Members points (more than double the normal amount for a Square Enix title)!

I just bought two FFXI downloads for the points. $10 for only 111 points is more than what I usually spend, but I needed to do more of their promos since I'm running out of games to register.

Anyone want to buy the FFXI download from me?

[quote name='jling84']New manga survey for 10 pts up. You also have a chance to win a briefcase from fullmetal alchemist.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info for this. Was already at their site before this but didn't pay attention to the scroll bar on the front page

Wow, the briefcase from FMA? That's actually pretty cool. I wonder how big it is.

I'll keep an eye out & see when those 10 points gets added to our account. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened sometime near or after the end of the deadline (12/11)

TAKE THE SQUARE ENIX MANGA SURVEY AND ENTER TO WIN!!!!

SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS is hosting a new Manga Survey and we would like your input!
The survey will be available from November 21st to December 11th so don't delay.
Just for completing the survey you will receive 10 Members Points which will be added to your account at a later date.
That isn't the only good news though. We will be selecting 10 participants at random to each receive "Fullmetal Alchemist" Edward's travel case.
This is not available any other way so what better way to spend 5 minutes of your time!!!!

SQUARE ENIX AND GAMESTOP GIVE POWER TO THE PLAYERS FOR FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

LOS ANGELES (November 10, 2011)Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, and GameStop today announced an exclusive pre–order program for FINAL FANTASY® XIII–2. Players will follow Serah as she ventures through time across various worlds in search of her lost sister, Lightning. FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 is developed for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and will be available in North America on Jan. 31, 2012.

PowerUp Rewards members who pre–order FINAL FANTASY XIII–2 at GameStop will receive the exclusive "Genji Bow" weapon for Serah. With a unique look for both its sword and bow forms, the Genji Bow allows the player to attack more frequently. The exclusive weapon is retroactive for existing pre–orders, as long as the customer is a PowerUp Rewards member and is purchased/picked up by Feb. 2, 2012.

For more information, visit: http://www.gamestop.com/finalfantasy.
2011_11_21_02_002.jpg

Yay for that ! this looks very nice :D about time NA get interesting FF collector editions

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition includes IV-disc soundtrac
k

While we don't get the lovely Final Fantasy XIII-2 PlayStation 3 system in North America, we will get a different, but also lovely, box in which to store the game. The publisher unveiled the $79.99 Collector's Edition today, featuring exclusive cover art by longtime series artist Yoshitaka Amano.

Within the box is the game on Xbox 360 or PS3, a four-disc soundtrack, and a book of exclusive concept art. It'll be available in "limited quantities" at GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon on January 31.

The end of the year as far as S-E Members points are concerned, is April next year right? Just trying to figure out when I should start point hunting again.

Yeah April 1st is the start, if you do need points, check the trading thread and I have lots listed on it. Maybe you need some, got a couple PC codes too as well

Hello fellow code hunter, only for 1 day (as far as i know) at EBgames/gamestop canada get Kane and lynch 2 PC for 9.99, Nier/mindjack on 360 or PS3 for 9.99 each and supreme commander 2 on 360 for 9.99
Front mission is also 19.99 but it'll probably drop to 9.99 someday.

good luck !

I got all of the items from gold and below sealed. Only missing the messanger bag.

And the pouch is out of the factory wrapper because it ripped but everything else is sealed.

Id trade it depending on offers. I never really sought these items they sorta fell into my lap. I had a blu-ray that my dad won in a survey and he gave it to me and since I don't collect blu-rays I traded it for these items since I'm a square fan.

Iv noticed some of you really go out the way and spend a lot of money to obtain these items so id be more then happy to trade as long as the deal is fair.

I'm not picky not like all I want is new release games. Ill take NES,SNES,N64 games. Just make me some offers that aren't sports games and the best offer gets it.

Pics upon request.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hmm, so it seems it's the same as last year. Yet it still says that I'm still bronze despite still being at 360 points.[/QUOTE]

when you click in to view your points scroll down to the very bottom, that will show what your tier is for all the years. The very top of the screen says what you were last year but still says your points this year. Really dumb, so look at the bottom and if it says you're bronze, then thats what you are.

That's what I did. Says I was Silver for 2009, Ultimate for 2010, & at the moment, I'm Bronze for 2011. But maybe it'll change depending on how many more games Square Enix will release before April.

[quote name='jling84']Is there no code for tomb raider trilogy on ps3 and 360? I dont see it in the OP.[/QUOTE]

f thats the newest tomb raider game that came out, it does have a code.

[quote name='Zonic505']That's what I did. Says I was Silver for 2009, Ultimate for 2010, & at the moment, I'm Bronze for 2011. But maybe it'll change depending on how many more games Square Enix will release before April.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's gonna change, it was 1000 last year and its a 1000 this year, so kinda think its not gonna change. By the sounds of it, probably hard to find codes you'd need, but maybe I do have some that you might need. Let me know if you'd be willing to trade guides/games/amazon giftcard credit

[quote name='TripleQ']I try to keep this page updated with points, bonuses, etc. But it's not always 100% up to date.. I will pay more attention to it once we get closer to March 2012

http://www.turdpocalypse.ca/square-enix-members-rewards-codes/

edit: OP needs to be wiki-tized?[/QUOTE]

Nice thanks!

I heard something about Tomb Raider Trilogy codes registering as Dissidia codes or vice versa? Is that fixed or am I mistaken?

Yeah, that happened way back when Duodecim was release (I recall TRT was released a week or so before), but it's been fixed now.

anyone have any idea how long the SE site is gonna be down for? and what the exact reason is, sounds like its saying some problems with it, but hopefully just some sort of update with new point opportunities!

I read on Twitter they got hacked, info stolen etc. Glad I used used a new fresh email for them only.

[quote name='josb101']f thats the newest tomb raider game that came out, it does have a code.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there is one, i just forgot about it :eek: ! But it's on PS3 only i'll check what's the code# tomorrow and add it to the list ! Thx for reminding me.

[quote name='mdraph']yeah there is one, i just forgot about it :eek: ! But it's on ps3 only i'll check what's the code# tomorrow and add it to the list ! Thx for reminding me.[/quote]

[quote name='backseatdog']91037[/QUOTE]

Thx!

beside that i think the list is pretty much up to date. Let me know if i missed something.

Cool thanks for all the info guys. Glad to hear the Tomb Raider thing got sorted out. Hopefully the site comes back soon.

Oh just thought of something else. Is the 360 FFXIII console bundle code actually a separate code from the 360 FFXIII game code?

[quote name='jling84']Oh just thought of something else. Is the 360 FFXIII console bundle code actually a separate code from the 360 FFXIII game code?[/QUOTE]

I don't honestly know, friend that bought the bundle had already used the code and shown it to me. Think it had the 5 digit code with an M on it, so possibly it is a different code, but even if it is, what are the chances one can be tracked down anymore?

FF13 console bundle has a different code (same number but with a M at the end). I haven't tried to register it yet though so I'm not sure if it counts as a unique code.

[quote name='TripleQ']FF13 console bundle has a different code (same number but with a M at the end). I haven't tried to register it yet though so I'm not sure if it counts as a unique code.[/QUOTE]

you can test the code without using it.. If you enter the code and it says the name of the game with the 50 points, then its good, just hit the back button or close the website. Code will still be unused, and if its been used, it'll say it has already been used, and if you already registered the game and its still unused, it'll say you cannot redeem another game of the same title (or something like that). Hell if you don't need the code and it works, I'd be willing to give you amazon credit once I have it built up, but even if you'd want that, it'd have to be months from now, already ultimate, so no use for it as of right now. But of course, thats only if it is a code that is seperate from the normal ffxiii

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard people say that the FFXIII console bundle has a different code and it registered separately from the regular ones, but I've tried it and it didn't work for me. I bought the bundle brand new myself and used the code. I've tried registering regular FFXIII codes, but it says that I already registered it. Maybe my bundle copy was just a regular one. I don't think I've tried registering another FFXIII console code.

[quote name='jling84']Oh just thought of something else. Is the 360 FFXIII console bundle code actually a separate code from the 360 FFXIII game code?[/QUOTE]

Yes it's a diff code, i bought the console bundle and got a code from the stand alone game and they are both registered

Another update on the site:

As a result of our continuing investigation, we have now confirmed that the database in which we store personal information was NOT accessed during the recent server intrusion. Therefore, your personal information was NOT compromised by an unknown third party.

Square Enix is planning to restart the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS service by the end of December. Details of the schedule will be announced at a later date.

We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused our customers and fans, and appreciate your patience.

I'm just glad I made a trade a day or 2 before the temp SE site fix. Made it so I could get a couple shows from amazon for my wife for Christmas, now I'm dreaming of a not as poor Christmas =D

maybe as a reward SE will give us free points? I just opened my ultimate rewards from this year (package arrived at home home.) and the lightning pic is great! I would've loved to own the ipod touch though since it is more unique...

I tried to get deus ex pc from gamestop and they said it was recalled because of some code problem... does that mean the deus ex pc games on ebay/amazon are also faulty?

[quote name='shaselai']maybe as a reward SE will give us free points? I just opened my ultimate rewards from this year (package arrived at home home.) and the lightning pic is great! I would've loved to own the ipod touch though since it is more unique...[/QUOTE]

You think a regular old ipod touch with a simple engraving in the back is more "unique" than an art piece?

[quote name='shaselai']I tried to get deus ex pc from gamestop and they said it was recalled because of some code problem... does that mean the deus ex pc games on ebay/amazon are also faulty?[/QUOTE]
No, GS stopped selling them because they came with codes for a free Onlive copy of the game. GS didn't want to promote a competing company so they started pulling the codes from the boxes. People got pissed and they just stopped selling them altogether. If you don't care about the Onlive code, you should be fine with ebay/amazon.

not sure when the release date is, but looking up the 3DS on gamestop I found this future release of a game, it will be SE of course..
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance

bread's done
Back