The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

I don't think I'm going to hit Ultimate this year. Every other year they at least had enough points available through game purchases and early registration bonuses to hit the Ultimate level, but they REALLY haven't had too many games out this year and not really anything with early registration bonuses lately either.
Maybe they'll severely drop the requirements again like they did last year. As it stands, I wont' get even close. And I'm sure as hell not going to order a second copy of FFXIII-2 through their store along with a figure just to get a point bonus. I have the Special Edition coming from Best Buy. That's good enough for me.

as of last night, whenever I try to go to the SE site, its just a blank white page, this happening for anyone else too as well?

EDIT: Go figure, just tried the site and now its back, but still can't log in

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='josb101']as of last night, whenever I try to go to the SE site, its just a blank white page, this happening for anyone else too as well?[/QUOTE]

The first time I tried today the NA site was entirely in Japanese. After reloading it was fixed.

SE put up a notice of the service being fixed and service to the member site was restored... yet it still is down. Grrr.

[quote name='Romeo']SE put up a notice of the service being fixed and service to the member site was restored... yet it still is down. Grrr.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too, but I think it was saying that it has "now" finally been noticed and is being addressed

EDIT: (added what they said)
During the following time period, users were unable to access the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS site.

We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Right, but that's what I don't get. It's been down for months, so how could they have a 'temporary issue' that's now been fixed yet you still cannot login.

Oh well, I'll go with the idea they'll never work again.

it doesn't say its been fixed though, it says its now being addressed. Which is still messed up, seeing as how could they have not known about it? I highly doubt no one over here has never tried to message SE in the months its been down. And even if no one has, they would surely have the united states se corp bitching about it I'd assume

unrelated again..

Does anyone know if the nyko battery thing for the 3DS work well or not? Gonna go pick one up today as I head to work and also picking up my FFXIII-2 collectors. I have been playing Ocarina of time on it, battery has died 3 times in two days. The length is only a couple hours which is a major downer, but I like playing OOT on the go. 3rd temple and have like 22 skultulas and 6.75 hearts.. I'll shut up now, lol

So a friend bought the xiii-2 regular version, and it is the same code as the collectors. So if you didn't want to spend the extra 20, not missing out

Got FFXIII-2 and can't wait to go register my code just in case there's an early registration bonus so let's just load up the Member's site and.........oh.
I'll check next week I guess.

that's what i'm wondering. I'd assume a week extension, seeing as if you have the codes, a week would be plenty of time

got an email saying I was one in ten who one the fullmetal alchemist "elrics travel case" contest held back in december. 50$ value. only 10 made/available. can't wait!

[quote name='josb101']that's what i'm wondering. I'd assume a week extension, seeing as if you have the codes, a week would be plenty of time[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have the codes so I just need them to be up before the deadline so I can actually input them.

[quote name='storino03']got an email saying I was one in ten who one the fullmetal alchemist "elrics travel case" contest held back in december. 50$ value. only 10 made/available. can't wait![/QUOTE]Congrats. You're so lucky to win one. I wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like once all the winners get them.

[quote name='Zonic505']Congrats. You're so lucky to win one. I wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like once all the winners get them.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Something is fishy though.... if there are only ten made then there's no way it's worth only $50. The only way it's that cheap is if it's limited to ten to the giveaway but sold elsewhere.

thanks Zonic505, hopefully the website update before that :(

okay, so i looked through my game collection and bought a few games- i have now roughly 10 codes :DDDDDD;

is there a limit in how many codes you can register a day?
the website downfall is really annoying!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zonic505']Not that I'm aware of, no.

& wow, S-E FINALLY updated their online list of eligible games (though it's still outdated by a few months). Pretty much includes all games up to mid-2011.[/QUOTE]

So they updated the list yet the site still doesn't function? It seems SE and their program is a joke.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']what if they get rid of the reward program :() ha, that'll suck... ...[/QUOTE]

Not possible since Final Fantasy 15 just came out and had codes in it.

Well folks, Got my square enix contest prize in the mail today.

The Fullmetal Alchemist travel briefcase thingy. It's definitely cheaply made, and I mean in the way that you can scrap together the materials at a craft store, but it was free and I appreciate the gesture! :p Should I post pics?

[quote name='storino03']Well folks, Got my square enix contest prize in the mail today.

The Fullmetal Alchemist travel briefcase thingy. It's definitely cheaply made, and I mean in the way that you can scrap together the materials at a craft store, but it was free and I appreciate the gesture! :p Should I post pics?[/QUOTE]

yes plz :)

[quote name='Zonic505']Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing pics.

Wonder what & when their next contest will be.[/QUOTE]

I'd say never since the site has been down for so long.

btw how much do you guys think that the ultimate reward (FINAL FANTASY XIII Lightning Artwork) for last year would be worth if I tried to sell it? And to anyone interested you could message me. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

02/16/12 - Updated
Added Sleeping dog to the PC/PS3/360 unknown date list
Moved Army Corps of hell PSV to 2011/2012 games
Moved Lord of Apocalypse to the unknown date list

[quote name='MarshMan34']I think we have until the end of March till the year ends for the SE rewards[/QUOTE]

Oh good. I thought it was end of February. Hopefully they get the site up soon.

Here is a game I can't wait for, to me it looks very fun, if you haven't heard of it, look it up on youtube... Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Theatrhythme is gonna be AWESOME! i might just get the Japanese version if they don't announce the north American version soon...

thinking the same thing about that game, but not sure if it'd only work on a japanese 3DS. I'd hope to think it'd work on ours, but that would be the deal breaker for me

Yeah. Loved that my DS lite was region free. But DSi+ is all restricted. I can only hope that if the sequel to 999 gets a special edition, it'll also come to the states. I can't see myself importing that if I can't play it (on top of not being able to understand it).

bread's done
Back