The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I don't think they're handing out a prize for Bronze this year, because of the email they recently sent out.[/QUOTE]Well that sucks. At least I'll get SOMETHING for reaching Silver. Sure wouldn't have minded getting that art place to hang w/ my Lightning one from last year.

Yeah, sorry about that Zonic. If I get a hold of any more codes I'd be happy to toss'em your way (less one that I need to give to somebody else too).

Anybody wanna try getting the guy that runs the twitter handle here on CAG? Wouldn't mind grabbing him or her to start answering questions we still have.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Here's the FF4 plate again for those of you that haven't seen it yet
scaled.php

It's the same artwork that they put on the EU special edition FF4: Complete collection :psp:. I wish it was based off of Amano original one for FF4 though.[/QUOTE]

Let's just hope its not the exact same and they just stick it in a frame. That would be really cheap of them.

Sorry guys, not in the loop on this. I have two codes, should I input them or will I end up getting nothing if I put them in?
I didn't buy many new games last year/so far this year.

[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry guys, not in the loop on this. I have two codes, should I input them or will I end up getting nothing if I put them in?
I didn't buy many new games last year/so far this year.[/QUOTE]

Should most likely save it up for next year. You'll need to register 6 more games to get to Silver Tier in 10 days which can be a bit costly endeavor.

[quote name='Skulles']They go from an ipod touch to this. Thats a pretty big let down[/QUOTE]

they probably got way more Ultimate member than expected once they announced the Ipod touch. And i mean a 230$ reward for give or take
1200$( + your region taxes) in game bought is still pretty good considering out of the 1200$ maybe only 700$ went to them.

People sure are entitled about this reward. It's a bonus for buying their games.

They set the bar high with the iTouch... but last years reward was a signed artwork of Lightning. Shouldn't have expected anything huge.

I don't even have enough points for silver this year, I think I may just hold onto my codes for next year. All they got last year was a bunch of preorder bonuses that I already had, and a crappy bag. Did Square Enix give a lot of pre-order bonuses in the last year? I'm trying to figure out if they'll do the same this year.

If anyone has any codes they aren't using, PM me. I am around 8 codes away and need any/all PC-related ones, and other obscure ones like Pony Friends lol. :\

I don't know, as freakin' nice as that iPod Touch was, the only real thing that made it stand out was the Square Enix Members logo on the back. I'd much rather get something that you can't get normally by going to a store & can only get from the game companies themselves (kind of like a ton of the Club Nintendo stuff) or something than an item that I can just drive into town & buy or order online (excluding eBay, of course). But that's just me, I'm more into swag & collectibles & such that can be hard to obtain.

Also, might as well mention this, but Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy was confirmed for an US release this summer, so that's another game that'll qualify.

[quote name='Zonic505']I don't know, as freakin' nice as that iPod Touch was, the only real thing that made it stand out was the Square Enix Members logo on the back. I'd much rather get something that you can't get normally by going to a store & can only get from the game companies themselves (kind of like a ton of the Club Nintendo stuff) or something than an item that I can just drive into town & buy or order online (excluding eBay, of course). But that's just me, I'm more into swag & collectibles & such that can be hard to obtain.

Also, might as well mention this, but Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy was confirmed for an US release this summer, so that's another game that'll qualify.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the update info for that game. I think I was the original to post on it, so nice to know it is gonna be a game we'll get. When I hit up gamestop to pick up the Kid Icaris game I'll see if I can preorder that one too as well

From what I remember, we saw Japan get the FF13 plate around this time last year, and it ended up being the same for the US.

Just sayin'.

From what I remember, I posted that last year and commented that it was the possible reward

Just sayin'.

No need to lock up your codes. Still a chance we won't get the same reward. After-all, we didn't get their Silver or Gold rewards.

Edit - Oh, sorry. They did get the same Kingdom Hearts postcard preorder bonus. But aside from that and the ultimate tier, nada.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MDRaph']You can still create new account. Make sure you are logoff, click on point, it will bring you to Square enix account log in. Instead of loging with your account create a new one on the right

newsquareenixaccount.png
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm apparently i was wrong, you can create a new SE account, but not a new Member account

[quote name='MDRaph']Hmmm apparently i was wrong, you can create a new SE account, but not a new Member account[/QUOTE]

I was finaly able, probably was a bug last time i could not. Still need to use the "log in" feature, not the "sign in" one. Then you create a new SE Account

[quote name='Shadow780']What's the total pts needed for ultimate tier? I'm silver now and needs 100 more to reach gold.[/QUOTE]

1000, 20 games.

The twitter handler was kind enough to get back to me on the Ultimate tier reward. Artplate seems very likely.

scaled.php

What preorder bonuses did Square Enix put again? I know there was the DLC and Novella for FFXIII-2. But nothing else comes to mind.

[quote name='storino03']Yeah, though obviously 99 Canadian is not equal to $99 USD.[/QUOTE]

no but it's pretty much the same, 99.99$ CND is 97.21$ US on march 23

Edit : Lucky post ! 777

need help from someone on here. it says you can register deus ex regular and augmented but my friend just gave me his 360 augmented and it says i have registered already. so im going to safely assume that only ff13-2 can be registered twice but deus ex cant be???

If that is how it is on your account, then I'm sure that is the way Deus Ex is for everyone else. It's not like you got double entries for some and not for others. Certain games have two separate code denominations which allow them to be registered twice (Greatest Hits vs Original). That sort of thing.

Someone else chime in about Deux Ex though lol

Guess I'll chime in, won't help though =P It is the same way for me, got the Augmented and I could only do it once. Got the 13-2 collectors and am able to do it twice. It didn't matter if it was both collectors or both normal. It is able to be registered twice, don't know for how long though..

For anyone who buys codes, I dropped the 5 dollar codes to 4 dollars. Just only gonna do this till the new SE year, once it starts, moving back to 5 dollars on them.

Interesting jos, I'm surprised members here are selling codes.

I do have extras of a few games and would be glad to TRADE. :)

[quote name='gauu']need help from someone on here. it says you can register deus ex regular and augmented but my friend just gave me his 360 augmented and it says i have registered already. so im going to safely assume that only ff13-2 can be registered twice but deus ex cant be???[/QUOTE]

Deus EX regular and augmented edition have the same code so you can't register both. As for the FFXIII and FFXIII-2 issue it's only a glitch. Some ppl were able to register some game twice but it's not sure which one and for how long it was possible. Only game that have separate code so far are FFXIII + GH edition on PS3, FFXIII + PH edition on 360, FFXIV + CE edition on PC.

For example I registered FFXIII GH PS3 and was also able to register FFXIII regular edition twice, so i got 150 pts from FFXIII on PS3. And on my girlfriend accout i was only able to register the regular edition once.

[quote name='Romeo']I may need to trade for next year's period, I was only pointing out the audacity of selling codes.[/QUOTE]

I take guides/games/amazon giftcard credit. If you look at my post it explains everything, thats the reason I say values of each code. During the year, have a better shot at guides, but near the end of the year like now more gc credit. Seeing as need it on the spot rather than waiting, if you want to get this years prize anyways. Highly doubt mail will arrive before April 1st

[quote name='Potatoeman']A MANGA they publish? As a prize for a strictly video game rewards system?... Ok..

Are these prizes for JPN? Or what?[/QUOTE]

I believe they are. But like I said before, I have no idea. SQM isn't just a video game rewards system in JPN though. You can get points for stuff like their music CDs and whatnot.

It seems like artplates will be a trend for a while either way. I wonder if they get a choice between the two.

Maybe this year, there's 3 pics, all depending on the level you reached. Or perhaps you get a choice between which ones you get if you're Silver (get to choose 1) or Gold (choose 2) while Ultimate gets all 3 of them (FF4 Complete Edition, FF3, and Black Butler).

I doubt it, but just a guess.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Oh, sorry. First one is to the remake of FFIII. Second one is of a manga they publish, it's called Black Butler (Kuroshitsuj).
[/QUOTE]
The bottom actually says "SaGA III", so it was technically the remake of Final Fantasy Legend 3.

bread's done
Back