The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

[quote name='nixmahn']They need to do a plaque of DISSIDIA or of a game that someone actually cares about, that would make the plaque more imppressive/worth owning/displaying/trading milfs for.[/QUOTE]

If they made one for Final Fantasy Tactics (not the Advance ones), I'd rebuy enough games to reach Ultimate.

[quote name='nixmahn']They need to do a plaque of DISSIDIA or of a game that someone actually cares about, that would make the plaque more imppressive/worth owning/displaying/trading milfs for.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of unfortunate that the art plate is of the only SE game that really flopped this Members year...

I don't think it was a flop of a game. I loved it, only way I beat the game. I have it for the snes too as well, but couldn't get into all that much. But PSP version I beat it. But I do get where you coming from though. It would of been much better being Dissidia instead, then everyone would get all the important FF characters on it.

Though FFIV:TAY is far from my favorite game, I still think the plaque looks fantastic, and the materials are nice. It's not a cheap piece of crap by any means!

All right, now that this year is over, can anyone make heads or tails of how next year (or this year, I suppose) is going to work? I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what level I'm at right now. Is there anything like the little progress meter Nintendo has?

[quote name='zegota']Though FFIV:TAY is far from my favorite game, I still think the plaque looks fantastic, and the materials are nice. It's not a cheap piece of crap by any means!

All right, now that this year is over, can anyone make heads or tails of how next year (or this year, I suppose) is going to work? I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what level I'm at right now. Is there anything like the little progress meter Nintendo has?[/QUOTE]

not that I can tell yet sadly enough =( I would like to know hopefully soon. Not like anyone is close to getting to platinum yet, but still want to know regardless

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Square Enix is hosting an event next Friday in Seattle. Looks like a few SQ panels, contests for various things including those Mog consoles, demos and an announcement about the continuation of the Lightning Saga.

Going to be held Friday, August 31st from 1-9PM PT at the ACT Theatre in Seattle (700 Union Street). And all people that show up will receive one of these
934cccedd0efa409d566d2ae3f7a941e.jpg

http://na.square-enix.com/finalfant...ntasy_25th_anniversary_event:_poster_giveaway

If anybody doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands too.

Damn, I want that poster. That would've made an AWESOME reward. *sigh* If only I lived in an state where cool events like this happened.

[quote name='Zonic505']Damn, I want that poster. That would've made an AWESOME reward. *sigh* If only I lived in an state where cool events like this happened.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, man. And since they never ran the Lightning & Serah XIII-2 poster contest, they should have really did something with this one on their website at least.

But it's still a good day. Somebody posted this page on their boards a while back -- http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

Looks like a sequel to TWEWY. Hope it's not for the WiiU.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Square Enix is hosting an event next Friday in Seattle. Looks like a few SQ panels, contests for various things including those Mog consoles, demos and an announcement about the continuation of the Lightning Saga.

Going to be held Friday, August 31st from 1-9PM PT at the ACT Theatre in Seattle (700 Union Street). And all people that show up will receive one of these
934cccedd0efa409d566d2ae3f7a941e.jpg

http://na.square-enix.com/finalfant...ntasy_25th_anniversary_event:_poster_giveaway

If anybody doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just saw this notification on the site and if anyone wants to sell it ;) but seriously I do really hope they sell this off of their site I would like that since Im a fan of Amano work and this is only a few item that would have Lightning in it

Does anyone have spares of either the 360 or PS3 of "Sleeping Dogs" I really need each of those codes, I have my trade list posted, but just let me know if you have spares and I'll message you with the list. So please message me if you do, thanks

[quote name='RabbitSuit']But it's still a good day. Somebody posted this page on their boards a while back -- http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

Looks like a sequel to TWEWY. Hope it's not for the WiiU.[/QUOTE]

Might as well post an update on this, but it turns out to just be an iOS port. iPad version looks pretty nice thanks to the large screen, but it still cuts off half the combat and you only get a quick glimpse of the world in it since the top screen is shown for newer areas, but only for a quick moment.

Partners were reduced to pins at that. Game is easier though so it's not a bad entry into it.

Saw a reviewer that rated it even higher than the original, but I can't agree with that. Worth a shot if you haven't played it on the DS and don't want to look around for a cart of it now.

Hey all, I'm curious if SE did some type of bonus points? I have an extra 30 points and I don't know why... and the game registration doesn't track fully, it doesn't count multiple consoles.

I registered 20 games and had 30 bonus registration points, my 2012 year ended with 2030 points total. Earlier in the month I registered three titles, which going off memory (and if games are still 50 points), I was at 2180.

I logged in today and was at 2210 points and decided to register a few codes I put away. They were all 50pts and now I'm at 2360 total. /confused

[quote name='Romeo']Hey all, I'm curious if SE did some type of bonus points? I have an extra 30 points and I don't know why... and the game registration doesn't track fully, it doesn't count multiple consoles.

I registered 20 games and had 30 bonus registration points, my 2012 year ended with 2030 points total. Earlier in the month I registered three titles, which going off memory (and if games are still 50 points), I was at 2180.

I logged in today and was at 2210 points and decided to register a few codes I put away. They were all 50pts and now I'm at 2360 total. /confused[/QUOTE]

Not really sure.. By the way you are saying it, the first 2030 would of been from the signing up bonus of 30 points. But happening again I have no real clue what it would be.. Unless maybe since all the point values doubled, and the other 30 might be making it so its 60 point sign up bonus...

I have a couple extra (2) posters from the Final Fantasy event if anyone is interested in purchasing them. I am selling them for $40 shipped ($55 International). I will also include the little 6x6 postcards they were handing out on the street.

P1040018.jpg

P1040019.jpg

P1040020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt I could beat the others here for the 25th anniversary posters. Unless you have a lot of them.

Anyways, here's something that should ignite the interests of collectors.

http://andriasang.com/con2j5/ff_ultimate_box_game_list/

Final Fantasy's 25th Anniversary Edition

Contains Final Fantasy games from the original FF to 13, on PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each disk is decorated with new Amano artwork specific to that game. This little beauty that comes numbered and more. Although they're not exactly as impressive as the stuff already listed. Generic CE stuff. Even includes a DLC code for FFXIV, which is strange since that game isn't even boxed in it. Pictures and whatnot can be seen through both links.

No word on it coming to the states or Europe at the moment.

Is anyone going to preorder the FF 25th anny ultimate box as the preorders close by 9/30/12. I am just wondering how to do that? I know google translate should help a lot, however, how does charging yen work with your CC? Do you think there is a small fee and that's it? Do you think play-asia will have it up eventually? What are the chances the US gets this collection?
If we aren't getting it, I am definitely tempted to get this for my collection.

Just heard about this promotion, figure I can at least get Silver tier. I did have one question though, where are the codes? In the manual? I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIII lying around that I was going to try and submit.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Doubt I could beat the others here for the 25th anniversary posters. Unless you have a lot of them.

Anyways, here's something that should ignite the interests of collectors.

http://andriasang.com/con2j5/ff_ultimate_box_game_list/

Final Fantasy's 25th Anniversary Edition

Contains Final Fantasy games from the original FF to 13, on PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each disk is decorated with new Amano artwork specific to that game. This little beauty that comes numbered and more. Although they're not exactly as impressive as the stuff already listed. Generic CE stuff. Even includes a DLC code for FFXIV, which is strange since that game isn't even boxed in it. Pictures and whatnot can be seen through both links.

No word on it coming to the states or Europe at the moment.[/QUOTE]

So to make it easier, I converted yen to usd. 35,000 yen for this is about 446.7715 (+ship etc).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just heard about this promotion, figure I can at least get Silver tier. I did have one question though, where are the codes? In the manual? I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIII lying around that I was going to try and submit.[/QUOTE]

They're red and black slips that tend to be half height of the manuals. Normally look like this, but they vary depending on the game.

sqex_reg_card.jpg

It looks like ten is the magic number. They haven't given a prize for bronze in two years, just Silver and up. But on that note, the point amount varies each year. It could increase just as easily.

So I'd say at least ten to get the silver rewards. And at least twenty to get ultimate.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']They're red and black slips that tend to be half height of the manuals. Normally look like this, but they vary depending on the game.

sqex_reg_card.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this, went above and beyond what I asked for. I'll see if any of the games I have still have this in the case.

[quote name='josb101']Not really sure.. By the way you are saying it, the first 2030 would of been from the signing up bonus of 30 points. But happening again I have no real clue what it would be.. Unless maybe since all the point values doubled, and the other 30 might be making it so its 60 point sign up bonus...[/QUOTE]

I registered 20 games for last year to hit ultimate. The bonus 30 points were from registration. Out of nowhere I have a mystery 30 points that didn't come from me registering games.

Did this happen to anyone else?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']No problem.

Wow, dxgirly. Hope their support team can do something for you.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too. The community manager told me to private message him, but that was a week ago now, and he still hasn't responded. It's all very frustrating. :\

So I read the OP but I still have a question (please be nice). I have registered 9 games to my account but only 4 this year. It says I have 660 points. Does that count for this year or do I really only have 200 right now? I only ask because I never redeemed anything because I did not know you could actually get something by doing this. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I read the OP but I still have a question (please be nice). I have registered 9 games to my account but only 4 this year. It says I have 660 points. Does that count for this year or do I really only have 200 right now? I only ask because I never redeemed anything because I did not know you could actually get something by doing this. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

So long as you registered them during this SE year, then you are fine. Then you will have the 660 points for this year of 2012-2013

How do you check the amount of points you contributed to this year? All I see is the total for what I think is all the points I ever added...

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I read the OP but I still have a question (please be nice). I have registered 9 games to my account but only 4 this year. It says I have 660 points. Does that count for this year or do I really only have 200 right now? I only ask because I never redeemed anything because I did not know you could actually get something by doing this. Anyway, if anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Only the game registered this year will count for reward if nothing changes. But for now pretty much every one is in the dark about the program, they changed the website and also changed the amound of point you get per game. So until SE gives info on the new program we can't give you much more info than you already know :(

Well now I have a weird thing happen. I found a registration card and typed in the #. It comes back as FFXIII-2 but I already had that registered. It still gave me the 50 points though. It does not seem it was for a different platform either because only the 360 game is still there. Are you able to now register the same game each year with a new code?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well now I have a weird thing happen. I found a registration card and typed in the #. It comes back as FFXIII-2 but I already had that registered. It still gave me the 50 points though. It does not seem it was for a different platform either because only the 360 game is still there. Are you able to now register the same game each year with a new code?[/QUOTE]

I've registered a few PS3 games and have the 360 version showing on my profile so it's possible you registered one for each console.

there was the glitch where a few games can be registered a second time. But the glitch that is being mentioned with that is this.. ANY code can be used on your account now. So you can register 20 copies of XIII-2 for that matter. But for now, who knows if that would make it so you get to the platinum tier, kinda doubt that. So its probably still only enter 1 of each to be safe, but if you want to go ahead and enter loads, I got lots of codes, mostly 1 of each now so 5 bucks for those, otherwise 3 if I got more, or guides/games

unrelated to the SE stuff right now, but why do you have a pic of (drawing a blank to who that is) when it says Mclovin? I have the Mclovin license, and it is the Mclovin we all know and love

[quote name='mitch079']I've registered a few PS3 games and have the 360 version showing on my profile so it's possible you registered one for each console.[/QUOTE]

I never entered the codes I had from these before, went through the games I got over the past few years and this year and it seems I'd still be 5 codes away from the ultimate prize, I am planning on getting Tomb Raider but have no idea what I should do for the other 4 :/

EDIT: I guess that is if the points for it are 1000 again, and since they don't announce that for a while I'll probably just wait until they do to enter all of my codes to see what I have/need (would be at 750 atm)

You can now register game as many time as you want it would seems, I just registered Sleeping Dog 360 Twice, will try with more Games tonight

Since the new website is out it happened a lot to many ppl with different games so eiter its now a standard or maybe a glitch on every game. Anyhow time to register games ! lol

if it is a pottential glitch that will allow you to register X games of each and still get to the 20 games, just trade for codes I have, I got lots still, sure lots of them are 1 each, so if you don't trade guides/games then it'll be 5 bucks for those

not sure if anyone would be interested or not, but I would be willing to give lots of my codes for a copy of "Pokemon: Soulsilver" I have the other one, but am interested in getting that one. Let me know.. Or just look up my trade list on the trading code thread..

EDIT: Sorry Arakias

bread's done
Back