The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

Thank you for the heads up on the survey Zonic. I let them know the program needs an actual use, such as a store like Club Nintendo. Having points sitting around with no use is pointless... get it? *buhdoomshhh*

Yeah, I mentioned that too, where it'd be neat to redeem the points for something. Plus it's be nice to see the progress bar return & such, along with what systems you redeemed a game for. Hopefully,

[quote name='Zonic505']Yeah, I mentioned that too, where it'd be neat to redeem the points for something. Plus it's be nice to see the progress bar return & such, along with what systems you redeemed a game for. Hopefully,[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing last year and this year. Not that it'll do anything, but hopefully. Also added, hopefully something electronic like the ipod touch, or even some other sort of SE members item. So long as we can't get it any other way.

Well, I finally signed up. I got 50 points for joining and 5 for the survey. I think I have a couple of game codes lying around somewhere. They don't do double point days (like disney) or anything do they?

[quote name='slowdive21']Well, I finally signed up. I got 50 points for joining and 5 for the survey. I think I have a couple of game codes lying around somewhere. They don't do double point days (like disney) or anything do they?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they did do some double point for redeeming in the 1st week after release on some game. But not recently.

there is a Final Fantasy contest going on right now. Found out its been going on for a couple days now, so not sure if its too late to be able to win. It says only the first 300 are eligible to be entered into the contest. But better to try it anyways. Just go to the SEM page and you'll see the 25th anniversary on the right and click into it. Follow all the details on it, best of luck to you all

its annoying that we still have no idea how many points we've earned this year and how much is needed. Seeing as I don't remember the last code entered the past year compared to this one, just waiting for whatever notice to know points needed and all that good stuff.

On a side note, thanks for the info for the 5 point survey, I've been going day after day for a few days, and I didn't even notice it

[quote name='josb101']its annoying that we still have no idea how many points we've earned this year and how much is needed. Seeing as I don't remember the last code entered the past year compared to this one, just waiting for whatever notice to know points needed and all that good stuff.

On a side note, thanks for the info for the 5 point survey, I've been going day after day for a few days, and I didn't even notice it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i actually didn't see it on the site, it was in the newsletter. and on 1st it wasn't even working.

[quote name='MDRaph']Yeah, i actually didn't see it on the site, it was in the newsletter. and on 1st it wasn't even working.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I just didn't really notice it, not sure what I was even going to the website days in a row for anyways. Nothing changes much anymore. 5 points doesn't even help anymore when every game is 100 points. So I don't see how it'd really help, but hopefully it does. Also, hopefully my ff collection is one of the ones we get to vote on, if so, I'll say which one and hopefully everyone and their friends can vote on it =D

[quote name='josb101']yeah, I just didn't really notice it, not sure what I was even going to the website days in a row for anyways. Nothing changes much anymore. 5 points doesn't even help anymore when every game is 100 points. So I don't see how it'd really help, but hopefully it does. Also, hopefully my ff collection is one of the ones we get to vote on, if so, I'll say which one and hopefully everyone and their friends can vote on it =D[/QUOTE]

I think there are rules to getting people to vote and people (on other sites) have been known to be disqualified because of posting links to "voting them up" online. Though square enix's site rules could be different.

[quote name='storino03']I think there are rules to getting people to vote and people (on other sites) have been known to be disqualified because of posting links to "voting them up" online. Though square enix's site rules could be different.[/QUOTE]

idk, either way I'll just let everyone know which video it is, if it even is on it. Hell, even if thats the case, odds are I wouldn't have a chance with the amount of votes I'd get from this. Seeing as my friends on facebook probably wouldn't really help, no ones a gamer. So not much help to turn to other than this site =)

I'm sure there are lots better of collections, but I got all the numbered from 1-14 with the 3 gb legends in it, mystic quest, tactics, tactics advance 1-2, some others too like the fables and such. Plus guides to do with most every one of them. And the plaques (ultimate rewards). Anything I could find final fantasy =D

Anyone test to see if the system is still taking multiple codes from the same game? I got a Lord of Arcana code from someone way back when and entered it, but I recently purchased a physical copy of the game. I don't want to open it if the code won't work.

[quote name='jling84']Anyone test to see if the system is still taking multiple codes from the same game? I got a Lord of Arcana code from someone way back when and entered it, but I recently purchased a physical copy of the game. I don't want to open it if the code won't work.[/QUOTE]

Friend of mine got two Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 to work, I'd imagine it would. Don't quote me on it though.

Has anyone receive their ultimates reward this year? Mines seem to be too late or they forgot it.
Also, does anyone have the 2009-2010 rewards for sale? The one with the Lightning artwork? Let me know, thanks!

TommyLove - they've sent out the Amano art plates for this year already. Good luck resolving that!
2009-2010 was the engraved ipod
2010-2011 was the Lightning art plate
2011-2012 was the Amano art plate

Collector Edition was announced for Tomb Raider PS3/360 Will update when i know if it has different codes

Anyway to spend these points like club nintendo yet or are they just for show?

[quote name='TommyLove']Has anyone receive their ultimates reward this year? Mines seem to be too late or they forgot it.
Also, does anyone have the 2009-2010 rewards for sale? The one with the Lightning artwork? Let me know, thanks![/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM

Paypal gift method or Amazon payments for the Whole Ultimate prize pictured
except for the Dissidia: Excerpts from the Original Soundtrack soundtrack

• Lightening Art Illustration Plaque
  • Square Enix Members Pouch
  • DQ Rocket Slime Keychain
  • Chrono Trigger DS Poster
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Special Decal Set
  • Dissidia Cover Art Box/Sleeve for PSP game
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Art cards
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Art Cards
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Icon Decals
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Screen Wipe
  • Chrono Trigger Orchestra: Extra Soundtrack
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']Anyway to spend these points like club nintendo yet or are they just for show?

Sent you a PM

Paypal gift method or Amazon payments for the Whole Ultimate prize pictured
except for the Dissidia: Excerpts from the Original Soundtrack soundtrack

• Lightening Art Illustration Plaque
  • Square Enix Members Pouch
  • DQ Rocket Slime Keychain
  • Chrono Trigger DS Poster
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Special Decal Set
  • Dissidia Cover Art Box/Sleeve for PSP game
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Art cards
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Art Cards
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Icon Decals
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Screen Wipe
  • Chrono Trigger Orchestra: Extra Soundtrack
picture.php
picture.php
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the PM and the pictures. Payment sent.

how can we tell how many points at what level we are at? i see 5700 points right now but i am not sure whats carried over or i am looking at wrong points? thanks

Not sure about levels since we don't know how they work now, but you can see your points if you click your username on the left-hand side & go to your profile.

Considering we only have a few more months left, I really wish they'd explain the new system. Heck, they should've done it when they redesigned the site.

there is a contest going on..
The gist of the contest is, make an assortment of food items to look like Agent 47 in any way. Who really cares about the prizes, seeing as not much of a chance probably to win it. But all entrants do get 100 points if you submit by Dec. 14th.
Link don't work, so go to the homepage to find it..
Obento 47 Contest

[quote name='MDRaph']hitman codes :
ps3 91104
360 91103

and about point to next lvl, we dont know yet with the new system[/QUOTE]

What do these codes mean? I have seen that format in the thread before, but IDK what to do with them.

[quote name='storino03']in the OP, it shows what number string the code belongs to. Obviously people aren't posting the full codes here for all to see.[/QUOTE]

Oh Ok.This for people who are trying to identify random code sheets or something (like if they have a pile on their desk).

[quote name='MDRaph']Hitman Professional edition serial

PS3 91244
360 91243[/QUOTE]

If anyone gets a hold of the professional edition codes and gets spares, I'll gladly trade for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rollobobo']Free Square Enix code...

Kingdom Hearts - UDF2-9H46-8A1Q-9MTJ[/QUOTE]

I got 'invalid registration code' I am not sure if that means somone used it or if it is the wrong code. Thank you anyway!

I was on the SE members page, and I saw an interesting post about a PS3 Kingdom Hearts HD collection game that will be coming out. Person that posted it said they messaged SE and said they should bring it to the 360 and Wii U. Then said he was responded with, "If enough people message saying they want it, then they might consider it" So if anyone is up for it, here is a link that they posted. I already went in it and posted my comment on it too as well. Hopefully others are kinda willing to try at it too as well.. http://support.microsoft.com/common...n=OverrideDefault&showpage=1&fr=1&nofrbrand=1

did anyone vote on the ultimate FF collection at all, and if you did. Is all of your points gone right now? All my points are gone except 50. I just messaged SE asking why my points are gone. I'll be pissed if I have no points now, shit I'd want them to send me out all the past prizes again if they won't put them back.

They don't have any past prizes locked away in some off-shore warehouse. They only produce how many accounts make it to ultimate status and claim it on the form.

Nah, they produce more than that, maybe not much more but more than just what is redeemed (at least for the plates, prob no more ipods). They offer the art plates as prizes for raffles at Comic Con and such.

I know they wouldn't be willing to do any of that, and with the ipod, mine was messed up, wasn't touch sensitive. So I had to take it to an ipod store, which they said they didn't have access to any more of them and would give me a 32gb or whatever size was biggest. At first I said sure, but then changed up, seeing as I didn't want a buyoff so to speak. Said I'd take the broken one back but they said they managed to get a hold of SE highups or whatever and they had a "couple" spares. So I managed to get a fully working one with FF2 on it. So I'm glad I guess

hmm get this, I just checked the SE site again, still said I had only 50 points, then clicked on the right where it says ppl who have achieved rank 1. The top of the list was my actual name, so I clicked into it and then it said I have 250 points now.. Showing 4 games that I have registered. So I guess thats a start, maybe if I click in elsewhere I'll get some more games, lol

Reward year ends March 31st & starts April 1st. As for points needed for rewards, we have no idea since they redid the point system. Used to be about 1,000 for Platinum.

bread's done
Back